Ruslana's concert in Antwerp (Belgium) 2013 (7)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Latest News / Ruslana's concert in Antwerp (Belgium) 2013
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 . >>
cora
# Posted: 13 Aug 2013 18:51

UkFanOfRuslana
Ruslana is such a lovely person.

Yes, she is.

It was lovely to meet everyone too. I think we are a big family now, right?

What a pity that I didn't have time to get to know you all.

My face lit up when she said about 'some people from the uk

She was really impressed that you came from the UK.

Do you know if she read my letter?

Not in my presence. But I know that she appreciates all presents and letters and reads them.

Guido
Who were the other guys filming for ?

Don't know. We were promised a recording by a Belgium cameraman.

Lyka_2011
Cora, next time we use police- tape to clear the area of cameramen who walk in the way of the camera! hahaha

LOL, yes.

UkFanOfRuslana
# Posted: 13 Aug 2013 19:21

She is allways happy, but I have the feeling sunday she was very very happy. As we all were ?

I love the fact she is always happy. In turn, it makes us all very happy, yes :D

UkFanOfRuslana
# Posted: 13 Aug 2013 19:26 - Edited by: UkFanOfRuslana

She was really impressed that you came from the UK.

That's really sweet Was she talking about me or were there some other people from the UK? I really liked her reaction; she seemed so surprised!

That's ok, you were busy

Not in my presence. But I know that she appreciates all presents and letters and reads them.

She put it in the side pocket of the bag that had all the gifts in. I just wondered if you knew if she had took it/read it or there was any way you could find out Thanks anyway

cora
# Posted: 13 Aug 2013 19:52

UkFanOfRuslana
Can you please put the respective nickname above a quote. That makes it easier to keep track who said what. Just click on the nickname of any post and it appears automatially in bold in the message field. Thanks :-)

She put it in the side pocket of the bag that had all the gifts in. I just wondered if you knew if she had took it/read it or there was any way you could find out

That's difficult. But I'm sure she read and appreciated it.

Was she talking about me or were there some other people from the UK? I really liked her reaction; she seemed so surprised!

She was talking about you. Before the meeting I told her whom we expected and that a girl from the UK would come and that you knew her from RuslanaTube. She was very happy about that.

UkFanOfRuslana
# Posted: 13 Aug 2013 19:59 - Edited by: UkFanOfRuslana

So would she have taken the bag home with her? That way we can be sure she will find it one day lol. Otherwise, if it was your bag with the cds/merchandise in, I hope she took the letter out to take home. I knew I couldn't tell ruslana everything about what she means to me at the fan meeting because it would take too long to express my feelings! Plus, I was rather speechless and starstruck when I saw her!

She was talking about you. Before the meeting I told her whom we expected and that a girl from the UK would come and that you knew her from RuslanaTube. She was very happy about that.

ahh wow "that's so amazing" ;) when I met her,she said you had told her about me

UkFanOfRuslana
# Posted: 13 Aug 2013 20:01 - Edited by: UkFanOfRuslana

Can you please put the respective nickname above a quote. That makes it easier to keep track who said what. Just click on the nickname of any post and it appears automatially in bold in the message field. Thanks :-)

Ahh ok. No problem. I didn't know you could do that. I will do it from now on.

UkFanOfRuslana
# Posted: 13 Aug 2013 20:06

cora

Did you receive my thanks on the last page?

Lyka_2011
# Posted: 13 Aug 2013 20:08

Guido

Just search for me on FB, but I already added Esther which makes it easier ^^ I'm hard to find generally.

UkFanOfRuslana
I had just the same feeling when Netherlands was mentioned..you know even if it was about five people..she did listen to who all of us are, where we all came from and that is a sign of respect..

and yeah I think she got our letter.. she is still waving it around on the pictures unopened hahaha

UkFanOfRuslana
# Posted: 13 Aug 2013 20:21 - Edited by: UkFanOfRuslana

Lyka_2011
I had just the same feeling when Netherlands was mentioned..you know even if it was about five people..she did listen to who all of us are, where we all came from and that is a sign of respect..and yeah I think she got our letter.. she is still waving it around on the pictures unopened hahaha

I think it was me, you, your sister and jonathan who were the new fans she hadn't met before. Yes it was a surreal feeling hearing that. I thought she was ever so nice, particularly as she made conversation with us. She asked me how my trip was and we were even talking about uk weather!

Yes i'm sure she got our combined thank you card. I gave her another one though inside the restaurant which I hope she reads some time

UkFanOfRuslana
# Posted: 13 Aug 2013 20:38

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZbREPPVRYI

Another interview

Lyka_2011
# Posted: 13 Aug 2013 20:51

UkFanOfRuslana

It's strange to see that there is so much media attention!
It's good... it's very good, but also sad, as it is such a rare occurance that she's here that everyone wants to catch a shot or interview!

- Am still bouncing around, and that for someone who doesn't usualy bounces! haha

Christiane
# Posted: 13 Aug 2013 21:16

cora
This is my recording of the whole concert.

Thanks for sharing :-)))

Thank you, Christiane, for watching my camera.

My pleasure :-)

That´s alright.....you were busy and you can´t be everywhere.

She said that it was funny that people were using umbrellas because of this little rain.

Even I put up my umbrella first, but when Ruslana entered the stage I thought, so what, it´s just water. Anyway, seeing Ruslana performing in the rain is something special :-D

Ruslana was really thrilled about the fan meeting. "This was a very important meeting", she said. She was very happy that people came from far away and she loved the presents.

So nice to read, that we made her happy and that she also enjoyed the fan meeting as well as we did :-) She indeed looked very happy.

UkFanOfRuslana
I think we are a big family now, right?
Esther
we are like a family!!

We are for sure

UkFanOfRuslana
# Posted: 13 Aug 2013 21:22

Christiane
Even I put my umbrella up first, but when Ruslana came onstage I thought, so what, it´s just water. Anyway, seeing Ruslana performing in the rain is something special :-D

I kept under umbrellas until ruslana came on stage. I wasn't going to let rain stop me dancing!

Lyka_2011
# Posted: 13 Aug 2013 21:41

Scoub
UkFanOfRuslana

I made use of the hospitality of both your umbrella's which I absolutely liked..untill it was time to During the show I didn't even notice the rain.. and I certainly did not care.

Did you guys notice that remark about 'you don't need umbrella's ' the response from behind us came 'but we do we are sissies'... loved that.. so typically stereotypingly funny! (is that actually a real word:P)

UkFanOfRuslana
# Posted: 13 Aug 2013 22:10

Lyka_2011
It's strange to see that there is so much media attention!

Maybe that's what she was doing between the soundcheck and her performance? She had quite a few interviews! Plus she needed to get ready. I think it was a busy day for her!

cora
# Posted: 13 Aug 2013 22:11

UkFanOfRuslana
Did you receive my thanks on the last page?

Yes, thanks :-)

Lyka_2011
If anyone is interested in my foto's add me on FB via Esther

How do I do that? I see on Esther's FB only mutual friends.

cora
# Posted: 13 Aug 2013 22:16

UkFanOfRuslana
Maybe that's what she was doing between the soundcheck and her performance? She had quite a few interviews! Plus she needed to get ready. I think it was a busy day for her!

Yes, there were 4 interviews between soundcheck and performance done inside the Cíty Hall and one at the restaurant and 3 after the performance at the hotel.

Plus she needed to get ready. I think it was a busy day for her!

Exactly.

Lyka_2011
sissies'

Sissies?

UkFanOfRuslana
# Posted: 13 Aug 2013 22:30

cora

So would she have taken the bag home with her? That way we can be sure she will find it one day lol. Otherwise, if it was your bag with the cds/merchandise in, I hope she took the letter out to take home. I knew I couldn't tell ruslana everything about what she means to me at the fan meeting because it would take too long to express my feelings! Plus, I was rather speechless and starstruck when I saw her!

ahh wow "that's so amazing" ;) when I met her,she said you had told her about me

Ahh ok. No worries. I didn't know you could do that. I will do it from now on

Esther
# Posted: 13 Aug 2013 22:52

Lyka_2011
If anyone is interested in my foto's add me on FB via Esther; I don't do photobucket and the like ;)
Sorry my friendslist is not public for everyone. But I think I've tagged you to some pictures.

Esther
# Posted: 13 Aug 2013 22:57

You know what I love in the interviews is that she finally knows or gets the chance to do what she wants. It actually made me sad for a bit when she spoke about her style and the pop style etc. I'm very happy she's going to make HER style Ruslana style music!!! WHOOP WHOOP!!

Guido
# Posted: 13 Aug 2013 22:59

I knew I couldn't tell ruslana everything about what she means to me at the fan meeting because it would take too long to express my feelings! Plus, I was rather speechless and starstruck when I saw her!
I first met her 8 years ago but I didn't see her in 6 years. I had the same problem. You want to say/ask so much and you forget everything when you see her :-)

Christiane
# Posted: 14 Aug 2013 00:47

Guido
I had the same problem. You want to say/ask so much and you forget everything when you see her :-)

It was the same with me back in 2006, cause at that time, I didn`t know what she was like and I was just about getting to know her. This time I`ve been talking to her just as if I would know her for ages. She´s really open-minded.

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 14 Aug 2013 01:07

Hey, guys! I've arrived back home few hours ago. I'm very tired but still I want to write here how great this experience has been! I'm really happy that Ruslana was back on the map of Western Europe with this performance in Belgium and I'm sure that it won't the be the last time.

It was great meeting Cora, Esther, Hannah, Christiane, Guido, Scoub, and the pretty girls from The Netherlands (I hope that I didn't forget about someone).

The most important thing for me is that Ruslana was happy and she enjoyed it very much. This is the best reward possible for me. I love her with all my heart and I will always support her no matter what.

Truly yours,
Alexandru

Guido
# Posted: 14 Aug 2013 03:42

OMG hahahaha that was my big fat face on the screen hahahahaha oops :P That was before I noticed and hide behind hannah her boyfriend haha.
Yes I saw it on Coras video. But I can't understand how you could hide behind him. I can hide behind you, but can you hide behind me ? :-)

Guido
# Posted: 14 Aug 2013 03:51

I'm really happy that Ruslana was back on the map of Western Europe with this performance in Belgium and I'm sure that it won't the be the last time.
Same idea

Esther
# Posted: 14 Aug 2013 09:00

AlexandruRomania
I was thrilled to meet you after how many years?? 7 years? Pitty we didn't really have that much time to talk. But you know what I'm just going to say we'll talk more next time we meet :D

UkFanOfRuslana
Plus, I was rather speechless and starstruck when I saw her!
Aaaahw

Guido
I first met her 8 years ago but I didn't see her in 6 years. I had the same problem. You want to say/ask so much and you forget everything when you see her :-)
Whahahahahaha yes you were speechless the first time we met her LOL. I however wasn't... ooooh can still remember that day. I still got pictureframes in my house with pictures from that very first performance of Ruslana I saw with my own eyes. And sleeping at the trainstation was worth it!! Right Guido?

Lyka_2011
# Posted: 14 Aug 2013 09:19

AlexandruRomania

Hahahaha thanks for the compliment, at least on fb you know my name now ^^

Guys it's obvious we are still in an extatic mode! whoohooo

UkFanOfRuslana
# Posted: 14 Aug 2013 13:56

Lyka_2011
Guys it's obvious we are still in an extatic mode! whoohooo

Too right It is still surreal

Lyka_2011
# Posted: 14 Aug 2013 16:53

Cora:
sissies...are according to the free only dictionairy: a timid or cowardly person. (mostly male)

So they where saying that they just couldn't stand the rain ...

I already tried to add you instead so you can see my uploads

Lyka_2011
# Posted: 14 Aug 2013 16:57

Cora:
sissies...are according to the free only dictionairy: a timid or cowardly person. (mostly male)

So they where saying that they just couldn't stand the rain ...

I already tried to add you instead so you can see my uploads

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 2; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 125 [21 Aug 2018 05:03]

These forums are running on chat forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2018 admin | Ruslana. Official site