Ruslana's concert in Antwerp (Belgium) 2013 (9)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Latest News / Ruslana's concert in Antwerp (Belgium) 2013
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 . >>
Guido
# Posted: 17 Aug 2013 01:19

Just maybe I'm crazy. In 2005 (when Es and I first met Ruslana) we had a topic : Guidos and Esther story.
So I begin :
It was sunday 11/08/13. I woke up very early. I was bored. Why shouldn't I go to Antwerp ? I arrived there by train 08:30. Should I ring Esther ? Perhaps she's stil sleeping. She wasn't sleeping. She had the same crazy idea and was in Antwerp too :-)

cora
# Posted: 17 Aug 2013 17:39

UkFanOfRuslana
Lyka_2011

Nice new avatars

UkFanOfRuslana
# Posted: 17 Aug 2013 19:47

cora
Nice new avatars

Thank you. She looks so pretty

UkFanOfRuslana
# Posted: 17 Aug 2013 23:15

Here is my autograph from antwerp. I framed it today and now it is in my bedroom

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 17 Aug 2013 23:32

^^

UkFanOfRuslana

cora
# Posted: 17 Aug 2013 23:48

UkFanOfRuslana
Here is my autograph from antwerp. I framed it today and now it is in my bedroom

Wow! Great idea to have this wonderful collage signed!

UkFanOfRuslana
# Posted: 17 Aug 2013 23:54

AlexandruRomania
cora

Great idea to have this wonderful collage signed!

I love it too :P

There were a couple of reasons why I made a collage. Firstly, I couldn't pick one picture of ruslana. There are too many good ones! And secondly the majority of pictures of ruslana are quite small. So if I made one picture to fit 8x10 inches like the collage above, it would lose it's quality. I think the collage is a nice effect

You are yet to see my big collage in my bedroom on my wall. It is about 110cm x 80cm, approximately. I am making the last few touches, then I will upload a picture to show you guys

Lyka_2011
# Posted: 18 Aug 2013 01:20

UkFanOfRuslana
That looks awesome..really smart and creative way ..I loved it when I saw it for the first time already in Antwerp;)

cora
Thank you ;)

Guido
# Posted: 18 Aug 2013 14:37

She was in the papers - years ago - but OUR Ruslana ???
http://www.standaard.be/cnt/q71q4pjg

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 18 Aug 2013 17:08 - Edited by: AlexandruRomania

Guido

She was in the papers - years ago - but OUR Ruslana ???

It's a long story... but I'm gonna try to explain it to you. The thing is that Ani Lorak went to Belgium to promote herself prior to her participation in the 2008 Eurovision Song Contest. She has been promoted in the press because she had a good Belgian PR.

Ruslana didn't go to Belgium now for promo, but for a performance.

I hope that it helps you understand the difference.

Guido
# Posted: 19 Aug 2013 19:20 - Edited by: Guido

I hope that it helps you understand the difference.
I understand the difference, but what I meant was : she had 8 interviews and I didn't find anything in BE papers.
BTW didn't you have a pic with Ruslana on the "Meir" ? Saturday ?

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 19 Aug 2013 19:53 - Edited by: AlexandruRomania

Guido

she had 8 interviews and I didn't find anything in BE papers

Yes, but all interviews she had was for Eurovision related online media: eurovision.tv, eurosong.be, esctoday.com, oikotimes.com

BTW didn't you have a pic with Ruslana on the "Meir" ? Saturday ?

Yes, I did. I love that place.

Esther
# Posted: 20 Aug 2013 01:33

UkFanOfRuslana
I love it!!! Looks really coool. I framed my poster with autograph and the rest of her story XD but haven't found the right place yet.

Lyka_2011
# Posted: 20 Aug 2013 08:28

Esther

The rest of the story ^^

Mine are in a booklet I got with special documents and papers like diploma's, rewards and promotional letters...I always look into it for confidence and it's all nicely protected

Guido
# Posted: 20 Aug 2013 16:24

Antwerpen 2013 + Koeln 2007

Lyka_2011
# Posted: 20 Aug 2013 20:08

Nice story aswell Guido..couldn't understand all of it..but most

Guido
# Posted: 24 Aug 2013 22:32

Nice story aswell Guido..couldn't understand all of it..but most
What didn't you understand ?
Other question : what's the name of your sister ?

Lyka_2011
# Posted: 30 Aug 2013 01:33

Yo guido, I rather not tell it out on this forum ..just you know.. if you look at facebook and just see the tags on the photo's you'll find her ;)

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 4 Sep 2013 13:58

I keep on watching her performance over and over again! It was such a great concert! I loved every second of it!

UkFanOfRuslana
# Posted: 4 Sep 2013 14:50

AlexandruRomania

It really was great. Where did you watch the concert in Antwerp?

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 4 Sep 2013 16:26 - Edited by: AlexandruRomania

UkFanOfRuslana

Where did you watch the concert in Antwerp?

If you mean where I watched the performance over and over again, I watched it on Youtube. Here are the links:

URL - Wild Dances

URL - Dance with the Wolves

URL - Chardash

URL - Arkan

Yablo4ko

ShaLaLa

Play musician

if you mean where I was staying during her concert, I was staying next to the right corner of the stage.

UkFanOfRuslana
# Posted: 4 Sep 2013 18:02

AlexandruRomania

Ahh I meant during her concert. Cool..i wondered where you were :p

UkFanOfRuslana
# Posted: 5 Sep 2013 18:22

Who prefered the version of 'Heart on Fire,' Ruslana performed in Antwerp over the version on the wild energy album? I prefered the version she performed in belgium. I love the instrumental, violin parts.

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 5 Sep 2013 19:11

UkFanOfRuslana

Who prefered the version of 'Heart on Fire,' Ruslana performed in Antwerp over the version on the wild energy album? I prefered the version she performed in belgium. I love the instrumental, violin parts.

Actually, my favorite version of "Heart on Fire" is the original one, as it was performed at the opening ceremony of the 2005 Eurovision Song Contest in Kiev.

The Wild Energy album version is the least favorite for me. They simply butchered the song and killed anything that was original about it and even if they revamped the production, they didn't change anything at the lyrics... This is just very stupid IMO.

I like the version from Antwerp because it sounds very close to the Hungarian Csárdás dance which was the inspiration for Ruslana to compose this song. What I didn't like about it is the fact that she sung "hey hey hey" instead of "Just fire" during the bridge of the song. But except for this, it was a really nice and original version of the song. I like it.

UkFanOfRuslana
# Posted: 5 Sep 2013 20:00

AlexandruRomania

Listening to 'Heart On Fire' she performed in 2005 again, I can now hear the differences between this version and the album version. I see what you mean about the fact that the one she performs is far more original. You can hear the more unique sounds in the background which you can't hear on the album version.

Thanks for telling me about that dance. It's always interesting to see where ruslana's inspiration comes from. And I have to agree - i think when she says 'Just fire,' it is much more powerful. I could see that in the performance video where she had that fire machine!

Guido
# Posted: 6 Sep 2013 11:50

I could see that in the performance video where she had that fire machine!
Yes I liked that too. She likes to play with fire.
What I missed in Antwerpen : the megaphone of freedom.

UkFanOfRuslana
# Posted: 6 Sep 2013 14:09

Guido

the megaphone of freedom.

like in the dance with the wolves video?

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 6 Sep 2013 14:39

Guido

Yes I liked that too. She likes to play with fire.

Yes, I wish she would use that flame thrower more often. She used it only for some performances: Eurovision 2005, The Chernobyl Charity Concert May 2005 and somewhere else. Except for these occasions, I never saw her using it.

What I missed in Antwerpen : the megaphone of freedom.

Yes, true.

UkFanOfRuslana

like in the dance with the wolves video?

Yeah. She usually performs Dance with the Wolves with the megaphone on stage.

cora
# Posted: 6 Sep 2013 21:15

AlexandruRomania
Except for these occasions, I never saw her using it.

Outside Ukraine she coulnd't use it because it wasn't allowed as luggage on flights.

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 6 Sep 2013 22:26

cora

Outside Ukraine she coulnd't use it because it wasn't allowed as luggage on flights

She should have used it to convince them to allow her to take it as luggage.

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 494 [14 Dec 2016 06:05]

These forums are running on community script miniBB™ © 2001-2017 admin | Ruslana. Official site