Belgian Eurosong 2014 with Ruslana as judge (1)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Latest News / Belgian Eurosong 2014 with Ruslana as judge
. 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . >>
cora
# Posted: 23 Oct 2013 19:44

Ruslana is going to participate as judge on the jury panel of the Belgian national selection. As this issue will be interesting for the next 5 months I thought it deserves its own topic.

Scoub
# Posted: 24 Oct 2013 05:49

Time for another meeting!

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 24 Oct 2013 21:27

cora

It's really great news that she is going to perform again in Belgium!

Scoub

Time for another meeting!

There are already two fans who didn't go to Antwerp, but they are willing to go to Brussels next year. Let's hope that there will be another fan meeting organized.

Guido
# Posted: 25 Oct 2013 01:22

There are already two fans who didn't go to Antwerp, but they are willing to go to Brussels next year
My best friends Nikoleta Rangelova and Lusse the Katt ?
No I am afraid.

Let's hope that there will be another fan meeting organized.
Be sure of that ! One problem of course : the distance. No problem for Esther and me but ...

Esther and I organized 6 international fan meetings (or more ?). Only one we arranged ourselves with Ruslana (Brussels airport nov 2005). As I once wrote : if I meet Esther it is an international fanmeeting :-)

cora
# Posted: 26 Oct 2013 14:01

AlexandruRomania
There are already two fans who didn't go to Antwerp, but they are willing to go to Brussels next year.

Who?

Guido
# Posted: 26 Oct 2013 14:27

Yes who ? We know them ?

Christiane
# Posted: 26 Oct 2013 18:27 - Edited by: Christiane

Guido
One problem of course : the distance. No problem for Esther and me but ...

It´s supposed to be easier....for me anyway, as I could get a flight.

AlexandruRomania
There are already two fans who didn't go to Antwerp, but they are willing to go to Brussels next year.

I also can´t think of anybody at the moment......maybe I´ve overseen something.

Let's hope that there will be another fan meeting organized.

There will be one, right? Right anyway, I´ll keep my fingers crossed for that.

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 26 Oct 2013 22:56

cora

Who?

Serden and Nikki. They are both from the UK.

Guido
# Posted: 26 Oct 2013 23:12

There will be one, right? Right
At least one ?

Do they have nicknames or are it nicknames ? Their names don't sound very english. Sure they are not from BG ?

And who else will come ? It's mo+tu. Not so obvious for every one.

Guido
# Posted: 27 Oct 2013 01:52

The Nikki you find on this page ?
http://forum.ruslana.ua/index.php?action=vthread&forum=2&topic=4003

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 27 Oct 2013 09:38

Guido

Do they have nicknames or are it nicknames ? Their names don't sound very english. Sure they are not from BG ?

It's their first names as it appears on Facebook.

The Nikki you find on this page ?

I think that it's her, yes.

Guido
# Posted: 27 Oct 2013 14:43

I think that it's her, yes.
She looks very original (as most Ruslana fans :-))

Guido
# Posted: 28 Oct 2013 18:54

Not only in the jury :
http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/1326/Eurosong/article/detail/1721036/2013/10/11/Ex-winnares- Ruslana-zoekt-Belgische-Eurosongkandidaat.dhtml

Not a job for one day ?

Guido
# Posted: 30 Oct 2013 20:57

It's really great news that she is going to perform again in Belgium!
Specially for me of course. But before Antwerp she wasn't in Belgium for 8 years so ...
I suppose we know why she said "I love Belgium " ?

Perform ? I don't know I read : promo tour.

There are already two fans who didn't go to Antwerp, but they are willing to go to Brussels next year
Next year ? And what about 2-3 dec ?

cora
# Posted: 31 Oct 2013 21:07

Guido
Perform ? I don't know I read : promo tour.

There won't be any public event on 2-3 Dec.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 4 Nov 2013 22:18

Guido
Their names don't sound very english. Sure they are not from BG ?

Certainly not ;)

Guido
# Posted: 4 Nov 2013 22:53

What a pitty Niki
I met every fan I wanted to meet - except one. I have to do what Cora did ?

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 5 Nov 2013 22:01

Lol, about some things you can't do anything unfortunately ;)

Guido
# Posted: 6 Nov 2013 01:44

I'm not so sure about that my friend. Never say die, get up man and try ? Listening to red army choirs now : Kassacks never say die.

cora
# Posted: 13 Dec 2013 21:26 - Edited by: cora

Dear all!

The tickets for the Eurosong final in Antwerp on 16th March are for sale. Ruslana is going to perform as well as being on the jury panel.

The ticket prices are between 20 and 40 ˆ. You can order 10 tickets in one go.

We are trying to get a Ruslana fan block allocated from VRT (Belgium TV), but I don't know if it will be possible. While waiting for an answer, I would recommend that you sort between you who wants to go and which tickets you want (standing / sitting, which price category).

Unfortunately I have no idea how many tickets are available and how popular they are. To be on the safe side I would recommend not to wait too long with buying tickets.

If you want to sit together, one of you needs to buy the tickets and collect the money from the others. Or each of you buys tickets as you like.

I will try to organize a fan meeting with Ruslana, but no guarantee. Well, there is not even a guarantee for her participation, but at the moment it's planned.

Christiane
# Posted: 14 Dec 2013 01:38

Thank you, cora, for the info!

One thing to keep in mind is also, that you have no influence on your seat, when you start the process of booking, as the seat plan won´t show up until you´ve chosen the number of seats and the price category.

We are trying to get a Ruslana fan block allocated from VRT (Belgium TV), but I don't know if it will be possible.

That would be just perfect, but of course, we can´t rely on if this is going to be possible at all.

I would recommend that you sort between you who wants to go and which tickets you want (standing / sitting, which price category).

It might be best gathering the people here, who want to go and clear, if everyone wants to get their tickets on their own or if we make a centralised buying.

cora
# Posted: 14 Dec 2013 10:02

Just got the message that VRT will not allocate a certain area for the fans. The standing area (25 ˆ) is not divided into zones. You can order tickets seperately for this area and still stand together.

However, the standing area is pretty big and I don't know if you can see well if you are not standing close to the stage.

cora
# Posted: 14 Dec 2013 10:06

Christiane
It might be best gathering the people here, who want to go and clear, if everyone wants to get their tickets on their own or if we make a centralised buying.

Yes. My suggestion would be to set a date for a response otherwise it might take endlessly. After that date people would have to buy tickets seperately.

Guido
# Posted: 14 Dec 2013 21:46

Just got the message that VRT will not allocate a certain area for the fans
Tell them Janukowitsh did not reserve a certain area from Majdan for opposition.
But I think in Antwerp us Ruslana fans will be a minority.

But serious now : Of course I am interested in meeting Ruslana and fan meeting. But I'm not interested in BE ESC final. I would have prefered the Maffay concert in Köln.

I had a phone call with Esther but she had to go to a concert - in church ?

An other problem of course : will she come ? Too early of course to ask her.

Christiane
# Posted: 14 Dec 2013 23:25 - Edited by: Christiane

cora

About buying tickets, I discussed this with my husband. He would like to go as well, but we decided to buy tickets for seats as we can´t stand that long (I guess, the show might take about 2 hrs.....well, it was something different in at Grote Markt in Antwerp).

cora
# Posted: 14 Dec 2013 23:39

Christiane
He would like to go as well, but we decided to buy tickets for seats as we can´t stand that long

Sure, I understand. Maybe others also prefer to sit.

Christiane
# Posted: 15 Dec 2013 00:02

cora
Maybe others also prefer to sit.

Maybe yes...we will see. I now have booked our tickets.

Guido
# Posted: 15 Dec 2013 01:18

well, it was something different in at Grote Markt in Antwerp
Yes there we had a rock to sit on. :-)
But I was so stupid to sit on the rocks under the fountain.

Are you sure we shouldn't book for Majdan ?

UkFanOfRuslana
# Posted: 15 Dec 2013 15:39

So this is when they decide the Belgian participant for Eurovision 2014? Does anyone know how long Ruslana's performance will be? Will it just be one song?

Thanks

cora
# Posted: 15 Dec 2013 19:12

UkFanOfRuslana
So this is when they decide the Belgian participant for Eurovision 2014?

Yes, Ruslana is one of 4 judges for the Belgian ESC selection shows. There will be 4 semi finals which are broadcast on TV but which can't be attended by the public. The last one, the final, is open to the public.

Does anyone know how long Ruslana's performance will be? Will it just be one song?

Planned are two songs: Wild Dances and another song (not yet decided).

. 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 2; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 119 [1 Nov 2017 17:04]

These forums are running on PHP forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2017 admin | Ruslana. Official site