Belgian Eurosong 2014 with Ruslana as judge (3)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Latest News / Belgian Eurosong 2014 with Ruslana as judge
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . >>
Guido
# Posted: 30 Mar 2014 15:32

Guido
# Posted: 30 Mar 2014 15:35

Guido
# Posted: 30 Mar 2014 15:37

Guido
# Posted: 30 Mar 2014 15:38

Guido
# Posted: 30 Mar 2014 15:40

Guido
# Posted: 30 Mar 2014 15:42

Guido
# Posted: 30 Mar 2014 15:44

Guido
# Posted: 30 Mar 2014 15:51

Guido
# Posted: 30 Mar 2014 15:58

Guido
# Posted: 30 Mar 2014 16:05

Guido
# Posted: 30 Mar 2014 16:17

Guido
# Posted: 30 Mar 2014 16:19

Christiane
# Posted: 30 Mar 2014 17:49

Thank you, Guido, for sharing your photos from Antwerp....they came out really nice :-)

cora
# Posted: 30 Mar 2014 19:33

Guido
Nice photos! Thanks for sharing!

Guido
# Posted: 30 Mar 2014 23:37

Yours were nice too my friends

UkFanOfRuslana
# Posted: 1 Apr 2014 13:44

Thanks Guido and Cora Great photos

Guido
# Posted: 4 Apr 2014 21:00

Bart Peeters : I like Ruslana and that's for life.
Wellcome to the club Bart :
http://www.eurosong.be/63420/bart-peeters-ik-zie-ruslana-graag-das-voor-het-leven

Guido
# Posted: 6 Apr 2014 01:10

Email to Ruslana :

Dear Ruslana,
A few weeks ago you asked us, your international fans, to keep you informed about what is written in our newspapers about Ukraine.
The most I read is the same as in international press.
So I am glad to inform you about an interview with Bart Peeters in our press :

Bart Peeters : I like Ruslana and that's for life

(For saying that he is my friend for ever :-))

One of the most remarkable persons in this edition of Eurovision was Ruslana.
Bart Peeters and Ruslana seemed to get along very well :
"I like Ruslana very much and that's for life".
It's not for how she looks but it's about her as a person.
I was a witness of her struggle for the liberty of Ukrainian people. She was constantly occupied with that.
Don't think once in a while she was there singing a song as a pop star.
No she slept outside (really Ruslana ?) between the activists.
When Putin came to Kiew, Ruslana knew that as the first.
She told me the moment 2 Fabiola (I liked their song) were on stage. Bart see what I got on my Iphone :
"That criminal comes to Kiew. It's pure provocation."

Bart said : "ok Ruslana, but now ... is on stage. Ruslana can multitask but I can't".

There were a lot of negative things about your ESC performance in Belgium press. Barts reply about Reyers Laat :
TV-shows in Belgium are very different then in the rest of the world. We are dull.
It was nice seeing Ruslana entering the studio as if she was going to do a performance in Madison Square Garden.
At once it became a "flombayante" show.
How do you explain to Ruslana we ar a bit dull people ?ùYou just don't do that, let her do .

Long live Ruslana !

Source : http://www.eurosong.be/63420/bart-peeters-ik-zie-ruslana-graag-das-voor-het-leven
So far the article

What I don't understand :
Why didn't the YKP soldiers resist the russians ?
Why didn't the YKP navy sailed to Odessa ?
Next elections :
A choice between the chocolate maffia and the gas maffia ?
I remember what you said to us about that. I agree : This way things won't change the way you and most young Ukrainians want it. So :

Ruslana for president

:-)
nice greetings
Guido Miegielsen

Guido
# Posted: 17 Apr 2014 12:47

http://www.google.be/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=8&ved=0CF8QFjAH&url=http% 3A%2F%2Flightsoffreedom.com%2Fjoin-lights-of-freedom%2F&ei=yqFPU-6CAsTK4ASXxYDoDw&usg =AFQjCNHd5Yl1MN-FEYmwxlA5qEDgvLSJug&bvm=bv.64764171,d.bGE&cad=rja

blocked ???

Guido
# Posted: 1 Jun 2014 00:17

Must I be the last non spammer here ? I put the lights out after 10 years ? :-)

cora
# Posted: 1 Jun 2014 21:51

Guido
Must I be the last non spammer here ?

The mod function isn't working anymore so we can't delete the spams. I contacted the admin already several times, but no response from him.

cora
# Posted: 1 Jun 2014 21:54

[url=http://youtu.be/h7VD6UY4Z_0 ]Dance with the Wolves at the Eurosong concert in Antwerp, 16.3.2014[/url]

Guido
# Posted: 2 Jun 2014 23:33

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEDLdJExqVU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAZu7l3OWf0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-kfht6_I1A

I know you have google too Cora.
Perhaps protesting she didn't earn enough to pay her admin ?
You once wrote to me : Good old days are gone for us, P fans. It seemed like that indeed. But I never met her so many times as this year. I'm afraid we can forget forum now. I don't like it, I have so many good memories. All are on Facebook now. Not my thing either, but the only way I can communicate with my (our) friends ?

I used Ruslanas email she gave to us and also send her an sms, but no response

Wild hug my old (:-)) friend

Christiane
# Posted: 4 Jun 2014 15:13

Guido
'm afraid we can forget forum now. I don't like it, I have so many good memories. All are on Facebook now.

Yep, things have changed a lot. The communication is done mainly via Facebook (concerning me as well), also Ruslana writes via Facebook.

I used Ruslanas email she gave to us and also send her an sms, but no response

Did you expect any response? I also sent her a text message recently with no response. Last year I´ve sent her a message on her wedding anniversary with no reply on that.......the response came on the 1st of January with New Years greetings, when I`ve forgotten all about my message. I always follow my intuitions wether I get a feedback or not. You might get a response, when you don´t anticipate it at all.

Guido
# Posted: 4 Jun 2014 17:18

Yes unpredictable as weather (sound of music) :-)
Now it's raining here and not warm at all and in weekend 30 °.
Another question : she gave us 2 mobile numbers. Which one is the YKP and which the international ?
I just sms-d her to ask of Petro (or Pjotr) P didn't bring her with him to Brussels (Obama is also here).
It wouldn't be the first time she's in Belgium without me knowing it.

I don't trust the guy. He's a chocolate producer, so what is his purpose ? Industrial espionage or trying to sell us ukrainian chocolates ? I allways prefer the ukrainian version as you know.
Would be nice : Ruslana promoting ukrainian chocolates.

Guido
# Posted: 4 Jun 2014 17:19

Yes unpredictable as weather (sound of music) :-)
Now it's raining here and not warm at all and in weekend 30 °.
Another question : she gave us 2 mobile numbers. Which one is the YKP and which the international ?
I just sms-d her to ask of Petro (or Pjotr) P didn't bring her with him to Brussels (Obama is also here).
It wouldn't be the first time she's in Belgium without me knowing it.

I don't trust the guy. He's a chocolate producer, so what is his purpose ? Industrial espionage or trying to sell us ukrainian chocolates ? I allways prefer the ukrainian version as you know.
Would be nice : Ruslana promoting ukrainian chocolates.

Christiane
# Posted: 4 Jun 2014 17:40

Guido
Yes unpredictable as weather

Sounds familiar to me......me too

cora
# Posted: 4 Jun 2014 20:08

Christiane
Last year I´ve sent her a message on her wedding anniversary with no reply on that.......the response came on the 1st of January with New Years greetings,

Wow, you are lucky!

I guess you have the same problem that the mod function doesn't work? It's so annoying and I can't get the admin to act.

Guido

Which one is the YKP and which the international ?
+372...

Christiane
# Posted: 5 Jun 2014 01:42

cora
I guess you have the same problem that the mod function doesn't work? It's so annoying and I can't get the admin to act.

Yes, I have and I also have the problem, that it takes some time until the messages, I post, will be shown here. That means, that I need to log off and on again in order to see my messages being posted here.

cora
# Posted: 7 Jun 2014 00:05

Christiane
Yes, I have and I also have the problem, that it takes some time until the messages,

Yes, the same here. Also the forum doesn't remember me being logged in. I have to log in again and again for every page, for every posting. Annoying.

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 3; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 76 [11 Oct 2017 11:38]

These forums are running on simple bulletin board miniBB™ © 2001-2017 admin | Ruslana. Official site