I hope we will won as Ruslana seys. (1)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Ukraine / I hope we will won as Ruslana seys.
. 1 . 2 . >>
SKILER
# Posted: 24 Dec 2004 23:58

I hope for Ukraine thet Juscenko will won.

Lussekatt
# Posted: 25 Dec 2004 00:10 - Edited by: Lussekatt

YES! me too. When we still celebrate christmas then
>> this is it!!<<< for Ukraine. Now on sunday. I guess nobody in the forum will forget about that!

SKILER
# Posted: 25 Dec 2004 00:13

Lussekatt thet is rgith.

Hedgehog
# Posted: 25 Dec 2004 10:58

Lussekatt
have no doubt about it :)) we won't forget!

Esther
# Posted: 25 Dec 2004 22:55

I am with you with all my heart. And with all my heart I wish that Yuchenko wins!!

GREETZZZ Esther!!! YUCHENKO TAK TAK TAK!!!

_sick_driver_
# Posted: 26 Dec 2004 06:59

oy, and I hope no droplet of blood is shed after the vote... : \

Amy
# Posted: 26 Dec 2004 13:53

GD LUCK 2 UKRAINE 4 2DAY! :)

Hedgehog
# Posted: 26 Dec 2004 13:55

Amy
thanx! but what about the other days?

Amy
# Posted: 26 Dec 2004 13:58 - Edited by: Amy

Yes good luck every day, but I mean 2 day is the voting.

Amy
# Posted: 26 Dec 2004 14:04

I put the wrong words :S but u no wat i mean?

Hedgehog
# Posted: 26 Dec 2004 14:49

Amy
lol ;-) of course i know.. it's just my style, i'm always kidding.. don't worry :)))

susanne
# Posted: 26 Dec 2004 18:12

If yushenko wins, you have to keep an eye on him. I read in the papers that he is a sort of liberal ultra-capitalist. His ideas reminds me of a political party in holland called VVD. Free market and no regard for the poor. But on the other hand, liberals are poeple who believe in free press and freedom of speech. The VVD did some good thing in holland like marriage for homosexuals. But I don't think they are very social. but off course I hope he will win.

Hedgehog
# Posted: 26 Dec 2004 18:24

susanne
:)) don't worry, we'll keep an eye..
though, life will be very-very hard first, but then we're all hope Ukraine will become good democratic country

Lussekatt
# Posted: 26 Dec 2004 23:34

I have watched the news today and it seemes to be a good result for Yushchenko so far! The people are calm and there is santas on Maidan ;-)

Canadiankid
# Posted: 27 Dec 2004 08:10

Well, with 92.79% of the votes counted:

Yushchenko = 53.46%
Yanukovich = 42.76%

and I believe it is now mathematically impossible to Yanukovich to win, so very shortly Yushchenko will be officially named the president :D. Ρλΰβΰ ΣκπΰΏνΰ!!!

susanne
# Posted: 27 Dec 2004 18:15

I read in several papers an interesting story about janukovitch. He was at some meeting and when he went out and a protester threw a chicken egg in his face. He fell down as if he was shot. demanded that they called an ambulance and wanted treatment. and he is 2 meters tall and he weights more than a 100 kilograms. What an infantile man. i noticed that he behaves as a child in interviews. always thinks that someone want to bully him. but it's a funny story.

Hedgehog
# Posted: 27 Dec 2004 20:21

susanne
he weights more than a 100 kilograms.
140 kgs :)))
and that was a big story and scandal about that egg. Son of a rector pulled that egg in Yanukovitch, that's why nothing happened to the boy, his father weights too much in their's city.. By the way, that guy was on Maydan and people met him as a national hero ;-))
Do u want me to send u the videoshot of pulling the egg?

versu
# Posted: 27 Dec 2004 20:31

susanne

Wanna link to a film clip of the event? It's a hoot.

Yanukovich being egged on

susanne
# Posted: 27 Dec 2004 21:02

just as ridiculous as the journalists said it was. Janukowitch feels something that he watches. o, an egg. and he falls down like a shakeperean actor. great. thank god that the guy who threw it wasn't arrested. And the commentators that gave it a sort of funny comment. what were they saying? where they pretending as if it was a terrorist attack?

Lussekatt
# Posted: 28 Dec 2004 00:23

LOOOOL! THAT was the funniest little film I have seen for very long! I runned it over and over again! The music, the slow motion and when it goes to speed again just when he falls. Really cool!

And the commentators that gave it a sort of funny comment. what were they saying?

I would like to know that too. Whatever he says ist very funny. The dramatic fun in that voice makes the whole film!

Hedgehog
# Posted: 28 Dec 2004 09:13

susanne
where they pretending as if it was a terrorist attack?
something like that.. first they've said that it was a sharp thing, than otherwise.. they made many theorys about opposition, that wants to kill Yanukovitch

susanne
# Posted: 28 Dec 2004 14:44

I see. You saw some girls laughing at the side of the road. I think that I wouldn't be able to stop laughing if i were there. And those bodyguards were taking everything so seriously.

susanne
# Posted: 28 Dec 2004 15:04

My brother is very handy with computers and he will send it to all his friends so it will turn into a sort of chain letter.

susanne
# Posted: 28 Dec 2004 15:22

And I've send the clip to a dutch tv-programme. it's a comedyshow that has a segment in which you can send you're own clips and silly clips from foreign tv-programmes.

Lussekatt
# Posted: 28 Dec 2004 15:23

susanne

send the Janukovich film as a chain letter?

Lussekatt
# Posted: 28 Dec 2004 15:24

susanne

probably as I just saw your last post ;-) thats cool! I hope that comedyshow will show it!

Hedgehog
# Posted: 28 Dec 2004 17:09

susanne
And those bodyguards were taking everything so seriously.
Yanukovitch is a mean person, if he would found out that his bodyguards were laughing of him instead of taking it seriously and quietly doing their job, he could bite them..
do u know Kyrpa? Our Transport Minister, that got killed yesterday.. When Yanukovitch argued with him, he bite Kyrpa and pulled few teeth out...

Chain letter and Comedyshow are good ideas :))

Lussekatt
# Posted: 28 Dec 2004 17:26

Hedgehog

do u know Kyrpa? Our Transport Minister, that got killed yesterday..

I saw this new late last night. was it suicide or murder? Why would he or someone else kill him?

susanne
# Posted: 28 Dec 2004 17:28

My entire family has seen the clip and my mother wanted to know whether the poeple of the tv-show had already responded only 5 minutes after I had send the clip.
But i haven´t heard anything about that minister. that´s awfull. But here yanukovitch has been portrayed as an agressive man with a criminal record. I think it will be on tv this evening than. Yesterday they showed that yanucovitch didn´t agree with the result and ruslana signing autographs.

Lussekatt
# Posted: 28 Dec 2004 17:31

susanne

and ruslana signing autographs.

Lusse begs for pics again....

. 1 . 2 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 4; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on online community script miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site