I hope we will won as Ruslana seys. (2)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Ukraine / I hope we will won as Ruslana seys.
<< . 1 . 2 .
Hedgehog
# Posted: 28 Dec 2004 18:15

Lussekatt
I saw this new late last night. was it suicide or murder? Why would he or someone else kill him?
No one knows it for sure yet, but most people think it was murder
susanne
But here yanukovitch has been portrayed as an agressive man with a criminal record.
That's just the way it is..

susanne
# Posted: 28 Dec 2004 22:20

lussekatt,
It was just a very short bit. you saw ruslana signing autographs and the newsreader saying 'eurovision songcontest winner etc'

hedgehog,
I read it about that minister on a newssite. Unknown causes. And it said that he had a conflict with janukovitch for having the colour orange in his ministry and a conflict with the opposition for blocking busses with protesters. I think that janukovitch still has a trauma from the european championship football in 1988.

Hedgehog
# Posted: 29 Dec 2004 13:41

susanne
I think that janukovitch still has a trauma from the european championship football in 1988.
ha? what trauma are u talking about, sweet? I didn't heard a thing about it.. can u describe what was happened?

susanne
# Posted: 29 Dec 2004 14:17

Holland won the european championship football in 1988 beating the sowjet-union. the first game the sowjet-union won but they lost the final. It is well-known that pratically all players of that team were dinamo kiev players. the whole team of the sowjet union was based on dinamo kiev. a couple of weeks ago two comedians did a sketch. One comedian played a dutch dealer in orange merchandise (a shady dealer) and the other yushenko. (and in the background you saw maidan square) the dealer said that he was the main supplier for orange stuff and suddenly yushenko started to talk about the european championship in 1988 in poor english. saying Gullit, van basten, i remember.
And i thought; that's true. The ucranians must remember the team of the sowjet-union in the eighties. Dinamo kiev was the main supplier of the national team of the sowjet union.

susanne
# Posted: 29 Dec 2004 14:20

The best joke in that sketch was that the man that played yushenko pointed to the presentor who is really ugly and vain at the same time: 'Hey Jack, have you been poisened too.'

Hedgehog
# Posted: 29 Dec 2004 14:32

Hedgehog
i see.. but i can't understand what's yanukovitch's role in that championship, was he a supplier or something? Why should he has trauma about that/

susanne
# Posted: 29 Dec 2004 15:32

It was just a joke, Janukowitch doesn't like the colour orange because of yushenko and not because of the european championship in 1988. But you have to understand the link that the comedians and people on the street made with the colour orange. and joking about it. It's a strange thing for us to see poeple in a foreign country dressed up in orange.

susanne
# Posted: 29 Dec 2004 15:41

It reminds me of this summer the colour orange during the european championship football. Poeple in our street had hanged strings in the streets with orange flags on it, several kilometres of it. My uncle had organized a party during the game against the czeck republic and the whole house was filled with orange stuff. I remember the world championship in 1994 in america. A fool a couple of streets further had painted his house orange. It still show even though it has been taken off. On the 30th of april it's the birthday of our queen and everybody dresses up in orange and it's a party all day long.
so you see that it must be a strange site for us to see something so familiar abroad in a country we don't know much about.

Hedgehog
# Posted: 29 Dec 2004 15:41

susanne
:-))) now i see, thatnx for understanding and staying calm, while i was a bit dumb ;-))

susanne
# Posted: 29 Dec 2004 20:26

Well, it wasn't a good joke then. A good joke must be understood at once. My putinjokes were better. i am out of form.

Hedgehog
# Posted: 30 Dec 2004 10:10

susanne
well, nevermind ;-)) my jokes are not always understood also, it's because they are way too specific..and only my close friends know what i mean

susanne
# Posted: 30 Dec 2004 16:50

I think that it depends on the culture too. Dutch poeple never understand jokes that germans make. We have German tv on the cable and there are comedyshows on it, but i never get the joke. I do understand english humor. That's more understatement and dry humor and french humor. that's usually about relationships and having affairs. But German humor is a mystery to me.
And off course flemish homour is good. that's always a bit absurd.

Hedgehog
# Posted: 30 Dec 2004 17:01

susanne
:-)) yep u're right... i have some kind of Odessa humour I guess, but i understand mostly everything.. but English humour is kinda nonsence to me, it's so boring, calm...

susanne
# Posted: 30 Dec 2004 17:55

Dutch humour is mostly dry like english humour. I remember that I went with a groupe a friends to a comedian who has made dry humour in a form of art. One of my friends has spanish parents and she said that spanish poeple would fall asleep if they saw this. she said that spanish comedian are extremely extravert.
But you know a lot about movies. did you see 'life of brain'. it's english humour and I think it's a genius movie. It makes fun of the bible and christianety.

Hedgehog
# Posted: 31 Dec 2004 11:00

susanne
that spanish people would fall asleep if they saw this
the same here :)) i like more extreme humour.. it has to bring a lot of fun and emotions...
did you see 'life of brain'.
nope.. the last movie that made fun of Bible i remember is Dogma... of course it is dirty, but fun..
have u already seen Phantom of the Opera? it will be in our cinema only from the 6th of January...

susanne
# Posted: 31 Dec 2004 15:01

Frankly, i didn't like that movie. Life of brain does it in a jolly and excentric way. I bet you'd like it. I saw the first half hour of dogma and then we switched it off. I didn't find it naughty at all. But then again in europe you can go a lot further in making jokes about religion than in america. americans are so carefull when it comes to religion. I thought it was disgusting how president bush and his party presented our nation and belgium as sodom and gomorra.
But the phantom of the opera. Is that a remake of the famous movie?

SKILER
# Posted: 31 Dec 2004 15:14

We won,as she wanted.
Now we will see what bether will be.

Hedgehog
# Posted: 31 Dec 2004 16:47

susanne
But the phantom of the opera. Is that a remake of the famous movie?
:))) Yes it is.. I haven't seen it yet, but I want to go to the cinema.. I worship this opera, I have it in audio and wish to have the video now :))
What about u? Do u like such kind of music?

susanne
# Posted: 31 Dec 2004 16:58

I know the music. it's written by sir.... i cannot remember his name. i think his best musical is jesus christ superstar. I generally don't like musicals, but i did see 'hair' in amsterdam. That's a hippiemusical. The text is incomprehensible. I like popmusic from the 60's and 70's a lot. My father has a record collection from that period. (all his generation did was smoking weed, staring at a ceiling they painted black and listening to music. My grandmother told me that when i was a teenager. I was disappointed. Because he told me he always did his homework etc.)
I remember when i was 8 years old he made my listen to led zeppelin, the beatles, the band, the doors. all that hippie stuff. and I really liked it. My favorites were when I was a child jimmy hendrix and miles davis. My father has all the electric ladyland records of jimmy hendrix. all masterpieces.

Hedgehog
# Posted: 31 Dec 2004 17:23

susanne
Wow! That's a huge list :))
Of all the old once I choose for myself Alice Cooper and Gary Moore.. Everything else I listen to now are more modern, though they are not that opera stuff, don't think so :)) I listen to Metal mostly.. My fave band is Nightwish, though i also like To Die For, Marilyn Manson, Kittie, H.I.M., Charon, Guano Apes, Erben der Schopfung and so on
As for my fave singers.. well there are only 2 of them (not counting Ruslana) it's Bluemchen (Jasmin Wagner) and Gil (Gil Ofarim) :))

susanne
# Posted: 1 Jan 2005 19:08

I don't know much of the name you mention. I do know marilyn manson and guano apes from germany. and i know alice cooper and gary moore. Garry moore is a bit to smooth, i think. I'm not really into metal. but I do go to metal concert sometimes. I saw older metal bands like iron maidan and metallica. and from the modern bands I've seen korn (twice) and slipknot (not good, they were far too stoned when they were on stage). But in holland gothic metal was fashionable a couple of years ago. i've seen the dutch band 'within temptation' ones. And I liked that.
But i wonder what kind of music do your parents listen to, because in western europe we have a long tradition of pop- and youth culture. I wonder what kind of music they liked.

<< . 1 . 2 .
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 2; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on open source forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site