Ruslana social activities (3)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ”крањнська - –усский - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Ukraine / Ruslana social activities
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . >>
cora
# Posted: 10 Oct 2009 18:04

nikoleta_rangelova
But will this also make people think that the certain politician also supports Ruslana's NFS cause? And will this be true?

Sure, that's the question. But Ruslana is now in a good position to address this issue to a politician who may become the future president and I'm pretty sure that she is doing this.

wild_olchyk
# Posted: 10 Nov 2009 18:58

Charitable Banquet in Kyiv, 2009 >>

Ѕлагод≥йний веч≥р " ињв - 2009" >>

wespecz
# Posted: 10 Nov 2009 22:44

wild_olchyk
Thank you very much for the news!

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 11 Nov 2009 10:16

wild_olchyk
ќл€, а ти зв≥дки це взнала?
ƒ€кую.

wild_olchyk
# Posted: 11 Nov 2009 10:30

wespecz
Thank you very much for the news!
You are welcome!

Olena Soltysyak
ќл€, а ти зв≥дки це взнала?
ѕрочитала в новинах.

ƒ€кую.
Ѕудь ласка! ))

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 11 Nov 2009 10:37

wild_olchyk
ясно.

cora
# Posted: 17 Nov 2009 11:44 - Edited by: cora

Transferred from this topic:

wild_olchyk
Also it tells that Ruslana has joined to UNIAN-Glavred-Media social project "Save the Health of Nation".
The purpose of this project is promoting the healthy lifestyle. The presentation of this project will take place tomorrow in UNIAN Press-Center.

nikoleta_rangelova
I'm now imaining a future project devoted to Wild Energy through healthy lifestyle:D But I can't imagine anything:D:D

The Wild Energy project promoted already a healthy lifestyle: You don't need drugs or other artificial stimulants, all you need is the energy of your own heart.

Olena Soltysyak
I think- no drugs, no smoking.

Yes, I think so. I remember that some time ago she joined an anti-smoking campaign. I am very happy about that!

I would like to see vegetarianism/veganism included, the most healthy way of eating and the proven prevention of diseases like stroke, diabetes, colon cancer, arteriosklerosis, cardiac arrest, obesity etc. But it's rather unlikely that this will be included.

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 17 Nov 2009 11:51 - Edited by: Olena Soltysyak

cora
I would like to see vegetarianism/veganism included, the most healthy way of eating and the proven prevention of diseases like stroke, diabetes, colon cancer, arteriosklerosis, cardiac arrest, obesity etc.

It is very healthy way of life. I agree with you. But in Ukraine, we do not have so many vegetarians. In our country we many drug takes, and they help to develop AIDS. Also we still have ads. on TV, ads. about alcohol, like vodka, beer. That is sad, as it should not to be advertized, as it makes people to buy more alcohol.

I also wanted to ask you about - Guntram and Yannis. Where are they?

wespecz
# Posted: 17 Nov 2009 12:38

cora
wild_olchyk
The purpose of this project is promoting the healthy lifestyle. The presentation of this project will take place tomorrow in UNIAN Press-Center.
That's a very cool info!! However, I can't enter that link. It gives 500 - Internal Server Error. Would anyone copy the relevant info here, please? Thanks so much!

Healthy life style? Hmm, that would help all of us who have problems with that.

cora
# Posted: 17 Nov 2009 18:35

Olena Soltysyak
That is sad, as it should not to be advertized, as it makes people to buy more alcohol.

I agree. Much could be done.

Where are they?

I don't know.

Guido
# Posted: 17 Nov 2009 18:54

I don't know.
They are learning dutch. Huiwes and I are learning german. So we can start dutch/german topic. Then we are 4 !!!
But indeed : I asked myself the same question.
I remember the german topic once was the most active of all. Dutch / Flemish topic was active too.
I don't mind us Wessies (?) all writing in english, but somehow I feel having a surviving national (dutch speaking) topic is important for me. Not having a dutch or german topic gives the idea there are no more fans in these countries.
I don't mention Sweden Cora. You know my feelings.

Guido
# Posted: 17 Nov 2009 18:59

I also wanted to ask you about - Guntram and Yannis. Where are they?
They married each other and now live in Moskau.
If that doesn't wake them up then I don't know what could.
HEY U2 ???

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 18 Nov 2009 09:23

Guido
Actualy you can talk in all the topics knowing the languages as you do.

cora
Yes, so may it will be a great start.

Guido
# Posted: 18 Nov 2009 17:43

Actualy you can talk in all the topics knowing the languages as you do.
Thanks but I only know a few Ukrainian words and no Russian at all. German topic is inactive for the moment. Liked to write in german too.

Must say your english is perfect. Mine is not. But understandable.

Guido
# Posted: 18 Nov 2009 21:18

German topic is inactive for the moment. Liked to write in german too.
But Wespe reopened it. So Wespe and I write in german there. Crazy forum ? :-)

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 19 Nov 2009 10:49

Guido
Well, you can write in English, you are doing great. I am frank.
And you know German.
Guntram wrote in the topic about the political tour, so he told that he works much now, that's why, he can't stay here.
Must say your english is perfect.
Thank you, I have spent too much time on it. Thank you.

wild_olchyk
# Posted: 20 Dec 2009 19:31

===============================================
On Friday, on St. Nicholas Eve, despite on her busy schedule Ruslana visited children suffering from cancer who are undergoing treatment on an inpatient basis in oncohematology department in Kyiv.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
” п'€тницю, у переддень —в€того ћикола€, –услана, незважаючи на щ≥льний граф≥к туру, в≥дв≥дала онкохворих д≥ток, €к≥ проход€ть л≥куванн€ в кињвськ≥й дит€ч≥й л≥карн≥ ќ’ћј“ƒ»“.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
¬ п€тницю, в канун —в€того Ќикола€, –услана, несмотр€ на плотный график тура, посетила онкобольных деток, которые проход€т лечение в киевской детской больнице ќ’ћј“ƒ≈“.
===============================================

wespecz
# Posted: 21 Dec 2009 00:30

wild_olchyk
Thank you! That's great from her! She always think about other people like these!

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 26 Dec 2009 11:27

wild_olchyk

“ак, –услана н≥коли не забуваЇ д≥ток. ћолодець!

wespecz

Ruthen
# Posted: 26 Dec 2009 20:21

wild_olchyk
Ruslana

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 7 Apr 2010 11:08

Ѕлагод≥йн≥сть. якщо подивитис€ на значенн€ цього слова, з одного боку це просто слово, а з ≥ншого Ц в зм≥ст вкладаЇтьс€ дуже багато. Ќасправд≥, це пон€тт€ ус≥м в≥доме, ≥ вс≥ розум≥ють нав≥що це потр≥бно, але мало хто спроможний реал≥зувати це на практиц≥. “ак €к ≥де€ чи р≥шенн€ повинне визр≥ти, такий самий шл€х пройшла ≥ –услана. ѕочала з малого Ц допомагати люд€м €к≥ оточують њњ. ƒл€ декого це важко збагнути, але довкола нас багато людей, €к≥ мають потребу в благод≥йност≥, чи допомоги. “ак, крок за кроком, з маленьких ≥дей народжуЇтьс€ ≥де€ орган≥зац≥њ, €ка б була зв'€зуючою ланкою. ÷е дозволить вийти на новий р≥вень ≥ охопити €кнайб≥льше людей.
“ак, ≥ було орган≥зовано –усланою дуже багато благод≥йних концерт≥в, акц≥й.

ѕереможницю "™робаченн€-2004" –услану обрано ѕослом ƒоброњ ¬ол≥ в ”крањн≥ в≥д ёЌ≤—≈‘ -- дит€чого фонду ќќЌ. як пов≥домл€Ї ≤нтерфакс-”крањна, "–услану було обрано, виход€чи з њњ здатност≥ до сп≥вчутт€... ≥ глибокоњ в≥дданост≥ справ≥ допомоги д≥т€м".

оли люди в≥р€ть в те, що њх внесок допоможе комусь, полегшить чињсь стражданн€. Ћюди здатн≥ жертвувати, не оч≥куючи жодноњ похвали.

—ерце –услани дл€ д≥тей

http://ruslana.com.ua/releases/new2006/18_12_06_maffay.html

” „ерн≥вц€х дит€ч≥й л≥карн≥ подарували обладнанн€ на 0,5 млн грн, €к≥ збирали –услана,  личко та ¬акарчук

http://zik.com.ua/ua/news/2010/03/31/223037

Ѕлагод≥йний концерт –услани з≥брав 212 тис€ч гривень дл€ л≥куванн€ хворих д≥тей ”крањни

http://www.kiev2000.com/news/print.asp?Id=151924

ѕ≥дсумки благод≥йного вечора " ињв - 2009"

http://supporting.ucu.edu.ua/uk/events.html

÷е лише дек≥лька приклад≥в.

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 7 Apr 2010 11:10

Ѕлагод≥йн≥сть. якщо подивитис€ на значенн€ цього слова, з одного боку це просто слово, а з ≥ншого Ц в зм≥ст вкладаЇтьс€ дуже багато. Ќасправд≥, це пон€тт€ ус≥м в≥доме, ≥ вс≥ розум≥ють нав≥що це потр≥бно, але мало хто спроможний реал≥зувати це на практиц≥. “ак €к ≥де€ чи р≥шенн€ повинне визр≥ти, такий самий шл€х пройшла ≥ –услана. ѕочала з малого Ц допомагати люд€м €к≥ оточують њњ. ƒл€ декого це важко збагнути, але довкола нас багато людей, €к≥ мають потребу в благод≥йност≥, чи допомоги. “ак, крок за кроком, з маленьких ≥дей народжуЇтьс€ ≥де€ орган≥зац≥њ, €ка б була зв'€зуючою ланкою. ÷е дозволить вийти на новий р≥вень ≥ охопити €кнайб≥льше людей.
“ак, ≥ було орган≥зовано –усланою дуже багато благод≥йних концерт≥в, акц≥й.

ѕереможницю "™робаченн€-2004" –услану обрано ѕослом ƒоброњ ¬ол≥ в ”крањн≥ в≥д ёЌ≤—≈‘ -- дит€чого фонду ќќЌ. як пов≥домл€Ї ≤нтерфакс-”крањна, "–услану було обрано, виход€чи з њњ здатност≥ до сп≥вчутт€... ≥ глибокоњ в≥дданост≥ справ≥ допомоги д≥т€м".

оли люди в≥р€ть в те, що њх внесок допоможе комусь, полегшить чињсь стражданн€. Ћюди здатн≥ жертвувати, не оч≥куючи жодноњ похвали.

—ерце –услани дл€ д≥тей

http://ruslana.com.ua/releases/new2006/18_12_06_maffay.html

” „ерн≥вц€х дит€ч≥й л≥карн≥ подарували обладнанн€ на 0,5 млн грн, €к≥ збирали –услана,  личко та ¬акарчук

http://zik.com.ua/ua/news/2010/03/31/223037

Ѕлагод≥йний концерт –услани з≥брав 212 тис€ч гривень дл€ л≥куванн€ хворих д≥тей ”крањни

http://www.kiev2000.com/news/print.asp?Id=151924

ѕ≥дсумки благод≥йного вечора " ињв - 2009"

http://supporting.ucu.edu.ua/uk/events.html

÷е лише дек≥лька приклад≥в.

wespecz
# Posted: 8 Apr 2010 14:56 - Edited by: wespecz

Some more.

Breeakfast with "Ruslana" Lyzhychko, famous UKrainian singer, on need for Ukraine flood disaster assistance initiatives and programs "The Carpethians. Flood. SOS. 2008"

Ruslana's charity event

Ruslana continues successful charity project

Ruslanochka
# Posted: 8 Apr 2010 15:08 - Edited by: Ruslanochka

Results from Ruslanа News, January 2007. Philanthropy:
URL
–услана не зм≥нить гардероб дл€ парламенту:
URL
Ѕлагод≥йн≥сть не вим≥рюЇтьс€ к≥льк≥стю книжок:
URL
–услана поњхала заробл€ти грош≥:
URL
–услана та брати  лички закликають допомогти постраждалим в≥д повен≥:
URL

cora
# Posted: 11 Apr 2010 18:59 - Edited by: cora

For the collection of Ruslana's charity projects:

Ruslana's statement about the animal charity project "Computers instead of animals".

¬идео-обращение –усланы по поводу международного зоозащитного проекта " омпьютеры вместо животных".

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 12 Apr 2010 13:15

cora
Thank you.

UFO_N
# Posted: 12 Apr 2010 15:56

and who's gonna take care of our poor green orphans out there... wish we had someone like Ruslana up there ..

Guido
# Posted: 12 Apr 2010 16:20

wish we had someone like Ruslana up there ..
just ask her - can you organize the transport ? you mind I come too ? long time ago I saw her

UFO_Y
# Posted: 12 Apr 2010 16:27

Guido
Ruslana is so small... I believe she can fit into my vehicle

wild_olchyk
# Posted: 25 Jan 2011 14:00

Ѕ≥льше п'€тнадц€ти в≥домих украњнц≥в, д≥€ч≥в культури та мистецтва ≥ громадських д≥€ч≥в (серед €ких ≥ –услана з —ашою) п≥дписалис€ п≥д в≥дкритим листом до ѕрезидента ”крањни щодо ситуац≥њ, €ка складаЇтьс€ навколо буд≥вництва нового ÷ентру дит€чоњ онкогематолог≥њ та трансплантац≥њ к≥сткового мозку >>

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 8 [4 Aug 2017 08:19]

These forums are running on chat forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2017 admin | Ruslana. Official site