Julia Tymoschenko was selected as the most beautiful politician in the world

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Ukraine / Julia Tymoschenko was selected as the most beautiful politician in the world
wespecz
# Posted: 18 Oct 2009 20:09 - Edited by: wespecz

I was really surprised which news I've found on Czech news server. Yes, it's true, as title of this topic says.

Ukrainian prime minister Yulia Timoschenko is the most attractive politician leader in the world. She took this degree in the internet voting on blog Hottest "Heads of State" which results were published on the british daily The Daily Telegraph.

That's translation of the beginning of the article. The rest is about other politicians.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 18 Oct 2009 20:11

wespecz
I can say only... WOW :D:D I can say more, actually, but I won't:D

Guido
# Posted: 18 Oct 2009 20:34

I can say only... WOW :D:D I can say more, actually, but I won't:D

Do we have the same feeling ? I won't tell more either.
It was in our papers too.

Somewhere I hope on this forum is an interview with Ruslana in "De Standaard" - quality paper. I translated it in english. Ruslana ws quite realistic about Timo there.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 19 Oct 2009 09:34

Whch reminds me that we shouldn't forget to vote for the most beautiful ex-politician in Ukraine :D >>

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 19 Oct 2009 12:43

wespecz
That is true, thank you for revealing it.

nikoleta_rangelova
Guido
I do not know what you mean, but there are many articles that write wrong info. It is politics, and it means it is strugle, that's why not knowing the real facts people learn about wrong facts.
I am for Y.V. Tymoshenko.

vit1
# Posted: 19 Oct 2009 17:20

I am for Yulia too
Congratulations to her! She really deserves it)

wespecz
# Posted: 19 Oct 2009 18:52 - Edited by: wespecz

Olena Soltysyak
vit1
I am for Y.V. Tymoshenko.
I am for Yulia too
Congratulations to her! She really deserves it)

I'm glad that you're in one with Ruslana!

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 20 Oct 2009 08:13

vit1
Well done.

wespecz
Yes, I am for her for a long time already.

D_J
# Posted: 15 Oct 2011 21:34

7 . 20

Selentar
# Posted: 3 Nov 2011 16:38

corruption! Viva
I think corruption & sensless words of many ukrainian politics will turn Ukraine to civilian war in next 15-20 years. Couse Constitution of Ukraine was declaimed without plebiscitarian procedur, Tymoshenko's supporters can use it in 2012-elections for won.
Or, ukrainians will be destroyed as a nation. International society must help us to build a modern successful powerful state, couse we haven't resources for it - inpower party of regions take away life resources from people, take away private buisness & occupe Ukraine by corruption nets.

D_J
# Posted: 6 Nov 2011 20:23

Selentar, . 20 - . 30
international society -

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 2; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on free forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site