Imprisoned Yulia Tymoshenko - fairly, unfairly or politically?

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Ukraine / Imprisoned Yulia Tymoshenko - fairly, unfairly or politically?
wespecz
# Posted: 26 Feb 2012 19:20 - Edited by: wespecz

Dear friends, from my international point of view I think that Yulia has been imprisoned because of unfair political reasons and so I hope she'll be free as soon as possible. At the time when part of Europe was experiencing a gas-crysis in 2009 which caused almost life-threatening dangers to some countries the dispute between Russia and Ukraine ensured the end of thie crisis. She signed a document which returned underrated prices back to normal and the gas stream has been restored since then. However, it's easy to say that she signed a disadvantageous document as the gas prices has become naturally higher for Ukraine since then. And so she was taken in prison. What do you think about it?

cora
# Posted: 27 Feb 2012 20:10

wespecz
Interesting that since last night this topic was viewed 182 times, but no-one posted anything.

Okay, my opinion: I think it is a political issue, a revenge, a way to get rid of a political oponent. Unbelievable that this could happen in a civilized country...

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 27 Feb 2012 21:24

cora
Interesting that since last night this topic was viewed 182 times, but no-one posted anything.

Yeah ... I, personally, don't know anything about this, that's why I'd rather not say any stupidity.... :D:D It was on our news once or twice for a while, long ago, but nothing more.

Guido
# Posted: 3 Mar 2012 22:11

I'm sure her hands are not clean. She's too rich for that.But the reason why she's in prison ... couldn't they invent something better ? If she hadn't signed the deal with Russia, she would be in prison because of that ?

D_J
# Posted: 20 Mar 2012 01:06

Δεβσψκσ, οξζΰλσι, νσζνξ ξρβξαξδθςό.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 3; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on web forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site