Your beautiful countries (1)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Off-Topic / Your beautiful countries
. 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 35 . 36 . >>
wespecz
# Posted: 24 Apr 2008 13:03

I'm very curious to this theme. Would you write something about your countries, post photos, talk about history etc. etc. etc.?

I'm missing the topic like this. So there is place to share landscapes, amazing past, economy, what's actual in your countries ... present your countries, thank you!

I'll start with my surrounding landscape and towns of CZ.

My city České Budějovice

Busstation

Highest building - hotel Gomel

Dlouhý most (Long bridge)

Swimmingpool

Historic center

From my window (in winter - to the west)

in summer - to the south

Hotel and pond near my house - panoramatic photo

Historic house from Horse Railway times - nowadays is around it, too.

Outlook-tower in the Šumava (Böhmerwald) - Svatobor

Prachatice town

Yummy!

Krumlov town and castle

Bear in the castle

Other views

I feel a lot of Energy of Wild Dances in this view

Rocks in Vysočina

This is reminding me "head"

And this is cat ... or devil?

Black Lake in Šumava

Pond near my house again

Plav village - 3 kilometers near my village

This model is in move permanently - and who watch it is spinkled by water automatically.

Typicar railway architecture

yanya
# Posted: 24 Apr 2008 13:14

wespecz
very beautiful photos! I visited your country in 2006 and i find some of these photos very similar to me!

wespecz
# Posted: 24 Apr 2008 14:40

yanya

Thank you very much! I'm glad you like them.

You're great travellers! Like RuslanaTube - she visited CZ few times ago.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 24 Apr 2008 15:52

Great topic!

(Long bridge)
oh, the smace ship, yeah and a really enormous square at the historic centre!

(in winter - to the west)
n summer - to the south
Bautiful and wild, hahaha, Great! I wish I could post my "window"landscape But the pictures I posted somewhere here before are of a place near me, although the place itself can not be viewed from my window, because it is higher-on a hill....

Outlook-tower in the Šumava
does it have any particular function? what it is?

Prachatice town
hahaha, I don't see the arrow to Sofia(BG), hahaha

Yummy!
yummi x 5 !!! But are you sure about the mushrooms.....or the forum will remain without a fehler......

and castle
castle, omg.....I want a castle haha, but no bear, thanks

feel a lot of Energy of Wild Dances in this view
haha, as if it is a screenshot from Kolomyika video

This is reminding me "head"

And this is cat ... or devil?
wow....I seel lots of things there cat or devil it is wild .....wild cat and wild devil

and who watch it is spinkled by water automatically.
omg, I'll cover my screen, hahaha

Thanks, really lovely photos

Now I'll search the net and bring some of mine....you know them...and they are not so many, or are...I don't know But I once posted some of them in an older topic...

about history...I'll rely on wiki if needed. What I remember from my history classes is that centuries ago Bulgaria was the third big country in Europe. They were only 3 then actually-the Greek empire, Rome and Bg.......and Ukraine then was part of our territory-the part at the end of the BG lands. that's why it is called Ukraine- in BG krai () means end and U KRAI means sth like at/in the end....
But don't ask me for years and dates...uffffffff

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 24 Apr 2008 16:12 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

hoooooop:
This is the so called "Palace of culture" in my city. The theatre, library, some music schools are in it:

winter evening in the main street of my city:

our square:

This is a statue of a leader of the BG army (again back in the ooold history), he had a fortress in my city:

the fortress itself (I've posted these pictures already), it is named Krakra, after the name of the guy on the horse above.

and this is almost where I live-there are may be.....10 min to walk and you are there

and in the summer:

and I remember posting some pictures from other parts of BG somewhere in the forum, but I CAN'T FIND THEM.....grr..and I have deleted them from my PC, hahaha they were rather "wild" but ....mey be I'll find new

wespecz
# Posted: 24 Apr 2008 18:35

nikoleta_rangelova

oh, the smace ship, yeah and a really enormous square at the historic centre!

Yes there are contrasts ... landscape and historic centre and synthetic city looking like from WE.Lana.

This square has exactly one hectare.

Bautiful and wild, hahaha, Great! I wish I could post my "window"landscape But the pictures I posted somewhere here before are of a place near me, although the place itself can not be viewed from my window, because it is higher-on a hill....

Your landscape is great and beautiful! This place you've posted above, I love it! As you said that it's near your house, great! More of theese pictures: they're lovely

Outlook-tower in the Šumava
does it have any particular function? what it is?

There are some devices in the tower but this is historic building - it's mostly look tower. My landscape is full of towers like this:

and they're for mobile operators, TV etc.

Prachatice town

Exactly, I'm missing, for example, L'viv, Kyiv etc.

Yummy!
yummi x 5 !!! But are you sure about the mushrooms.....or the forum will remain without a fehler......

Basic rule is: Do not collect mushrooms which you don't know correctly. This is very favourite hobby here, when woods are full of mushrooms, parking areas before woods are full of cars and it's really hard to find the place for parking. And if woods won't be protected by bars, no entry signs and private land sings everybody would go dirrectly to the wood with cars.

Theese baskets shown above is for somebody average catch only.

feel a lot of Energy of Wild Dances in this view
haha, as if it is a screenshot from Kolomyika video

Only add Ruslana and it's done.

and who watch it is spinkled by water automatically.
omg, I'll cover my screen, hahaha

Use dog screen clean, then.

about history...I'll rely on wiki if needed.

That would be great. I'll read something in my language but in English and BG there will be much more, of course.

What I remember from my history classes is that centuries ago Bulgaria was the third big country in Europe.

That's cool! How was it called? We had king Karel IV. ... he was called Father of the country ... and he was also emperor of the Saint Roman Empire in the Middle Ages.

But don't ask me for years and dates...uffffffff

Me too, haha! Dates and years was total fehler in the History subject for me!

This is the so called "Palace of culture" in my city. The theatre, library, some music schools are in it:

Cute building! There is BG flag, EU flag and left one is the flag of your town?

winter evening in the main street of my city:

A lot of shops etc.? As Mercury centrum ...

This is a statue of a leader of the BG army (again back in the ooold history), he had a fortress in my city:

Would you tell more about him, please?
It seems that a lot of cities has their commanders depicted in horses. Here in Václavské Square in our capital there is St. Václav in the horse, parton of the CZ.

the fortress itself (I've posted these pictures already), it is named Krakra, after the name of the guy on the horse above.

I hope I'll visit this place with you one day.

and I remember posting some pictures from other parts of BG somewhere in the forum, but I CAN'T FIND THEM

Mostly free wild chat. There is the link to the fortress http://www.bulgariancastles.com/bulgariancastles/bg/fortress-pernik-bg and for other visit first pages of the chat.

Guido
# Posted: 24 Apr 2008 19:09

very beautiful photos!
Indeed. Nice country CZ. Romantic.
Like RuslanaTube - she visited CZ few times ago.
Did you meet her ? Nice idea : visiting all the Ruslanafans I know. 10 days would not be enough .
Perhaps it's because YOU are not living there ::-)
Where in CZ do you live Wespe ?

AlexandruRo
# Posted: 24 Apr 2008 19:31

ROMANIA =

Esther
# Posted: 24 Apr 2008 20:50

AlexandruRo
Hey that's not all of Romania!! Romania is a beautiful country especially the mountains!! I absolutely love Romania!!

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 24 Apr 2008 20:52

AlexandruRo

LOOL!!

Chimera
# Posted: 24 Apr 2008 20:56

wespecz
My city České Budějovice
we (my class) have international exchange with students from that city so I'll visit it in June :P and it seems nice... actually, I like all ur country.

So and some pics of my country, Slovenia

Bled, lake in Alps

highest mountain in Slo called Triglav (2864 m)

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 24 Apr 2008 21:18

wespecz
ore of theese pictures: they're lovely

thanks!!

they are lovely, yes, and I like walking on the walls, because the view from there is Great!

How was it called?
Bulgaria? it is Bulgaria from the year of its foundation(681) - literal translation-we call it now- Old Great Bulgaria

There is BG flag, EU flag and left one is the flag of your town?
exactly

sure-his name was Krakra. He was one/if not the only/of the best commander when Bulgaria was ruled by tsar(it is a BG variant of king) Samuil. around 1000-1012 year...His fortress was in my city-Pernik. Bg army had many great victories over the Greek Empire during this period. But in 1012 the Greek emperor VasiliyII managed to catch all Bg warriors (can't explain exactly how), and doesn't kill them. He does something worse. He blinds each one of them (10 000 people) with hot iron and on every 100 people he leaves one with one eye to lead them. Then he sets them free(but in chains) to go back to Bulgaria. When Samuil saw his warriors blind with no more dignity left, defeated, he gets a heart attack and dies at the moment he sees them. Krakra hadn't been with them then-he was left to protect Pernik with his small group of warriors, so he survived.

I hope I'll visit this place with you one day.
haha, me too

Mostly free wild chat.
no, I think...it was a special topic,,,and they were photos of snowy mountains, caves.........

Guido
Perhaps it's because YOU are not living there ::-)
oooooh, you;re right, hahaha

AlexandruRo
it would be the same if I posted a picture of a murderer here and said: everyone in BG is a criminal, I am a murderer myself

FilCZ
# Posted: 24 Apr 2008 22:46

I live in Czech Republic, like Wespe. But I live in the capital, in Prague. However I can´t upload any pictures, because I´m "trotl" (czech verb about crazy stupid human xD), so...etc..xD
But Prague and whole Czech Republic is very beautiful. We was Austria-Hungary till 1918 and connected with Slovakia till 1993. But it´s not the most important xD.
We have a lot of national treasures-very honourable places, for example: Karlovy Vary (a city), Karlův Most (a bridge in Prague), Karlova Univerzita (an university in Prague), or Karlštejn (a castle)...xD xD We are proud of Karel IV, our king in 14. century xD.
Sad to say that there in CZ is lot of bad people...but not everybody ;)

Ruthen
# Posted: 24 Apr 2008 22:49

FilCZ
Your country is beautifull. And I loooove Prague....

wespecz
# Posted: 24 Apr 2008 22:56

Guido

very beautiful photos!
Indeed. Nice country CZ. Romantic.

Thank you so much! I'm really glad to read this.

Like RuslanaTube - she visited CZ few times ago.
Did you meet her ?

No, I didn't. It was in my mind few days after she visited my country.

Nice idea : visiting all the Ruslanafans I know. 10 days would not be enough .

Exactly, getting wild forever. Wow how cool it would be dancing around the fire to Wild Dances songs ... that's one of the wildest picture in my mind and I really would love to if it will be accessible due to the distances - we're really spreaded over the whole Europe (and Flipsty also in the USA).

Where in CZ do you live Wespe ?

I live in the south region near České Budějovice city. You can see my house and willage here:

http://www.mapy.cz/#x=133115312@y=131702384@z=16@mm=FP

AlexandruRo

Woooow! I think that illegal delivery of rubbishes from one country to another is problem of whole Europe.

Chimera

My city České Budějovice
we (my class) have international exchange with students from that city so I'll visit it in June :P and it seems nice... actually, I like all ur country.

Cool! Isn't this action called International Project Week or something like this? If so then I must say that world is really small because this is action of my high school.

So and some pics of my country, Slovenia

Thank you so much for sharing!

Bled, lake in Alps

This lake looks awesome! And this church in the island ... wow! How do people access it? By ferryboat? It's reminding me Lipno. It's dam in the mountains in my country. I love this place.

There are always a lot of sailing boats.

highest mountain in Slo called Triglav (2864 m)

Thanks for sharing, very nice mountain@ Alps are visible there from some southern mountains when it is totally clear sky.

nikoleta_rangelova

they are lovely, yes, and I like walking on the walls, because the view from there is Great!

What do you see? Romantic valleys, mountains, woods ... it must be fantastic!

sure-his name was Krakra. He was one/if not the only/of the best commander when Bulgaria was ruled by tsar(it is a BG variant of king) Samuil. around 1000-1012 year...His fortress was in my city-Pernik. Bg army had many great victories over the Greek Empire during this period. But in 1012 the Greek emperor VasiliyII managed to catch all Bg warriors (can't explain exactly how), and doesn't kill them. He does something worse. He blinds each one of them (10 000 people) with hot iron and on every 100 people he leaves one with one eye to lead them. Then he sets them free(but in chains) to go back to Bulgaria. When Samuil saw his warriors blind with no more dignity left, defeated, he gets a heart attack and dies at the moment he sees them. Krakra hadn't been with them then-he was left to protect Pernik with his small group of warriors, so he survived.

Great story! Thank you for telling it. It's reminding me Jan Žižka, Czech military leader of Husité. They fighted against Catholic Church because they preatched something different than they did (for example, they pratched modest life and they lived in the wealth etc.

Jan Žižka lost first and then second eye in the battles.

There is one funny picture of him from the film Černí baroni with Žižka from the Middle Ages sitting in the horse with tommygun in his hands. Pitty that it's not in the internet.

wespecz
# Posted: 24 Apr 2008 23:11

FilCZ

I live in the capital, in Prague.

I'm going to the Prague next day. To visit our parliament. It's school action, I'm looking forward to it. Will you be in the city center? We can meet if so.

I hope that I'll catch some photos to the mobile phone but I'm not sure.

However I can´t upload any pictures

Try www.photobucket.com. Create an account and upload your photos, it's really easy. Ask me for help if it won't work to you.

Ruthen

Your country is beautifull. And I loooove Prague....

Thank you so much! And your country is really paradise! I see it in every photo, we don't have highest mountains and permeable woods like Ukrainne because our country is smaller. There is a lot of inspiration in Ruslana's wild country!!!

FilCZ
# Posted: 25 Apr 2008 00:10

wespecz
Try www.photobucket.com. Create an account and upload your photos, it's really easy. Ask me for help if it won't work to you.
Thanks, I´ll try ;)
However, school and I´m little bit ill, so, I´m not sure

AlexandruRo
# Posted: 25 Apr 2008 00:45

ok

Let me show you the beauty of :

The Romanian Carpathians :

bucura mountains

The Palace Of The Parliament :

A red water fountain :

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 25 Apr 2008 09:56

Chimera
Beautiful!!

wespecz
There are always a lot of sailing boats.
Is this a sunset? (the second picture I mean)or svitanok? woow, it's too bright to be a sunset

What do you see? Romantic valleys, mountains, woods
right infront of me-a hill with pines and below me a road...from the wall on the right-only the road below which goes far far away.....and is lost in the horizon....from the left wall you can see the city....(not all of it and not in details unfortunately) But the best of all is when you know that a step on the left or a step on the right and you're down on the rocks(if it is appropriate to call it "the best", of course)

FilCZ
Hi, Fil I can see your country is really beautiful!

AlexandruRo
Let me show you the beauty
haha, finally Yes, the Carpathian mountains show exactly this and this red water fountain...OMG it looks really bloody. What, the bottom and the walls are coloured red, or there are some red lights that make the water look like that?

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 25 Apr 2008 10:00 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

the Vitosha mountain(Sofia lies in the foot of this mountain)

I'm not sure whera this is:

Nessebar(a sity on the Black Sea):

a lake in the Rila mountain

the highest summit in BG-Musala, 2925 metres high, in the Rila mountai:

Ledenika cave(I've been there):

cave Magurata(some ancient drawings):

Cave Dyavolskoto Garlo(the Devil's Throat):

Sofia centre....

AlexandruRo
# Posted: 25 Apr 2008 10:16

nikoleta_rangelova

they use a chemical colorant for getting that result.

FilCZ
# Posted: 25 Apr 2008 15:32

nikoleta_rangelova
I can see your country is really beautiful!
Thank you so much ;). I think each country is beauty, I´m not sure only with Iraq and Bangladesh...:-o

Chimera
# Posted: 25 Apr 2008 21:24 - Edited by: Chimera

wespecz
Cool! Isn't this action called International Project Week or something like this? If so then I must say that world is really small because this is action of my high school.
Well, we have exchange with Česko- Anglicke gymnazium (I probably didn't write it correctly...), and which is ur high school? We have these exchanges as a part of programme in so called European class. And its nice that we have them with Slavic nation as it was really funny when we were finding out all simillar or same words in our languages...

Thank you so much for sharing!
np, u can see much more pics if u find one old topic, Slovenija, from good old times times when I was more active on this forum (3-4th page)

This lake looks awesome! And this church in the island ... wow! How do people access it? By ferryboat? It's reminding me Lipno. It's dam in the mountains in my country. I love this place.
Yes, we cross it with small boats. Its a nice touris attraction

nikoleta_rangelova
Beautiful!!
tnx and I've been to Bg... ! .

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 25 Apr 2008 21:56

and I've been to Bg and I like ur country and language very-very-very much.

really? that's great!! When was it? Do you remember where you've been? To Sofia?

Chimera
# Posted: 25 Apr 2008 22:20

nikoleta_rangelova
2005 ... , , ... . !

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 25 Apr 2008 22:34

Chimera
! ! ! ( )

Your speak perfect Bulgarian! That's a surprise! haha! I'm from the Western part of BG and I haven't been to Varna (yet)

Chimera
# Posted: 25 Apr 2008 22:45 - Edited by: Chimera

nikoleta_rangelova
!
, :P
( )
=)

- , ? =)

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 25 Apr 2008 22:49 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

Chimera
- , ? =)

let's choose the English, because most people here don't know BulgarianBut obviously surprises come unexpectedly, hahaha

hahaaha, you edited your post so, it is perfect

Chimera
# Posted: 25 Apr 2008 22:54 - Edited by: Chimera

nikoleta_rangelova
hahaaha, you edited your post
sometimes I translate things literary from Slovene and then find out that its not the best way

let's choose the English, because most people here don't know Bulgarian
okz. And as the topic is meant to be in English its probably really better so...

Ivan
# Posted: 25 Apr 2008 22:59

nikoleta_rangelova
let's choose the English, because most people here don't know Bulgarian
Chimera
And as the topic is meant to be in English its probably really better so...
... ,
So, yes english will be better...
Btw have to find some pics from my cities, but maybe tmw

. 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 35 . 36 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 247 [7 Jun 2019 14:16]

These forums are running on open source forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2019 admin | Ruslana. Official site