PC tuning in Ruslana style (and all about computers) (1)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Off-Topic / PC tuning in Ruslana style (and all about computers)
. 1 . 2 . >>
wespecz
# Posted: 29 Jun 2008 04:58 - Edited by: wespecz

Have you ever tried to put some Ruslana's features to the computer? I've got many of them which I would love to share!

First what about black windows? This works only for Windows XP.
Are you bored with blue theme? Change it to black and be closer to Ruslana with your computer.

There is download page.

And there is tutorial how to apply the skin.
Tutorial is fast but it's pretty easy to apply it. It works from properties of the screen which you can find after right-click whatever int he desktop.

Enjoy better windows, to be continued!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 29 Jun 2008 08:56

wespecz
haha, you opend the topic Great! You're my PC-saver Who knows, I may learn something in this topic

Enjoy better windows, to be continued!
thanks!!

wespecz
# Posted: 20 Jul 2008 21:00 - Edited by: wespecz

Would you like to have this start button?

No problem, follow this tutorial which I've found on Youtube.

You don't need to search for mentined program Resourcehacker, I uploaded it to Yousendit.

Resourcehacker download

If you wish to do this I would recommend to strictly follow the tutorial especially during registry editing! Doing something else may cause unexpected harmful things for your computer.

Only in the tutorial - you can compile scripts in both 37 and 38 folders - sometimes it works with 37 and sometimes with 38. Change them both and don't worry. You'll see from the tutorial what I'm talking about.

Yan4ik
# Posted: 20 Jul 2008 21:03

it will be good to make bootscrens and logoscreens, batch pictires and so on

wespecz
# Posted: 20 Jul 2008 21:12

Yan4ik

it will be good to make bootscrens and logoscreens, batch pictires and so on

Yes I've got a lot of features in my computer such as program for virtual desktops like in Linux for windows - and Ruslana in all the desktops, of course, bootscreen with Ruslana and energy process bar. But it will be better with Amazonka's silhouettes. Or changing log-on sound to Ruslana's songs instead of well-known short melody or changing log-on screen ... mine is with Dance with the wolves. All comming gradually.

Yan4ik
# Posted: 20 Jul 2008 21:53

silhouettes - translare plz=)
instead of standart windows sound - wolfs howl like in Dance with wolfs?

Yan4ik
# Posted: 20 Jul 2008 21:59

its also good idea to do skin for JIMM and themes for mobile telephones!

wespecz
# Posted: 20 Jul 2008 22:04

Yan4ik
silhouettes - translare plz=)
Means this:

Amazonka1 or Amazonka 2 etc. More in the Fan Club site.

instead of standart windows sound - wolfs howl like in Dance with wolfs?
Yes indeed cool idea, it's possible. My computer plays WD pt.2 during starting.

wespecz
# Posted: 20 Jul 2008 22:08

its also good idea to do skin for JIMM and themes for mobile telephones!
I don't know how to create skins for Jimm but I provided themes for mobile phones int he Ruslana wallpapers topic. You can use bluetooth or USB and put them to your mobile phone.

Yan4ik
# Posted: 20 Jul 2008 22:52

JIMM skins are easier to do than themes. for what mobiles?
i see your silhouettes, but what for are they need? i don't understand

wespecz
# Posted: 20 Jul 2008 23:24

Yan4ik
JIMM skins are easier to do than themes. for what mobiles?
Things around mobile phones is not my strong side. I can do only wallpapers and resize for the respectful resolution but nothing more.

i see your silhouettes, but what for are they need? i don't understand
I mean to use them for the boot screen instead of this:

boot

I've got Ruslana here instead of this. Sharing soon!

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 21 Jul 2008 02:03

wespecz
Would you have this start button?

wow your ideas is getting wilder and wilder! You can make a "computer collection" and then offer fans to download via the fanclub

wespecz
# Posted: 21 Jul 2008 03:47

RuslanaTube
Thank you! That's the purpose why this topic has been created. To share theese ideas with other fans.

Fanclub - oh thanks for suggestion we'll think about it with Nikoleta.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 21 Jul 2008 09:37

RuslanaTube
wespecz
You can make a "computer collection" and then offer fans to download via the fanclub

wow, it's an awesome idea! the truth is that me and PC is more like hm, fire or/and ice, haha, so, wespe, go on, and don't expect any advices from me, hahaha I can only learn something new by the section and this topic

Yan4ik
# Posted: 21 Jul 2008 10:19

understand!
what about modding? not only software, but and hardware?)
dream: to make a windows/linux cd-boot. You load it as standart but its remake in wild style, & you needn't to do all manually=)

Alex__Angel
# Posted: 21 Jul 2008 10:45 - Edited by: Alex__Angel

wespecz

I at sight of the name of theme had other associations some

PC tuning, approximately such

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 21 Jul 2008 14:12 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

Alex__Angel
some PC tuning, approximately such

wooow, hahaha, these look like everything else but not like PCs woow

wespecz
# Posted: 21 Jul 2008 15:47 - Edited by: wespecz

nikoleta_rangelova
I can only learn something new by the section and this topic
Ask for technical support whenever you wish.

Yan4ik
dream: to make a windows/linux cd-boot. You load it as standart but its remake in wild style, & you needn't to do all manually=)

Nice oh if Ruslana will be Bill Gates then we will have PC in the wild style. But GREAT that she isn't.

Alex__Angel
I at sight of the name of theme had other associations some
PC tuning, approximately such

Your pictures are very , thanks! I haven't thought about hardware tuning, only software so far. Great!

My friend has got computer tuned on Warcraft style - he just dig our the title of the game to the case. We may do

wespecz
# Posted: 5 Dec 2008 01:03 - Edited by: wespecz

Screensaver with Ruslana's photos is online in the Fan Club site. Enjoy and good night.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 5 Dec 2008 08:47

wespecz
Screensaver with Ruslana's photos is online in the Fan Club site. Enjoy and good night.

Well done, thanks fot the great idea!

wespecz
# Posted: 5 Dec 2008 10:54

nikoleta_rangelova

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 5 Dec 2008 10:57 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

wespecz
Sorry, for the offtopic, but would you check msn, before we've done double work again Or you're at uni?

wespecz
# Posted: 5 Dec 2008 12:35

nikoleta_rangelova
Sorry, for the offtopic, but would you check msn, before we've done double work again Or you're at uni?
I was at school and I haven't done anything for Ruslana from here, no time for that.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 3 Feb 2009 17:57

A question not about tuning, but this is the only PC topic I thought of. I'm curious, how are IPs "formed/given" ? What are the dots for, whay aren't they only numbers? What do the successions of numbers mean and why are two or three successive numbers separated by dots? Or may be to check wiki

wespecz
# Posted: 3 Feb 2009 18:19

nikoleta_rangelova
I think that I have found a reply to your question.

IP address is divided into three basic parts:
address of the network, address of subnet, address of the computer

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 3 Feb 2009 18:21

wespecz
three basic parts:
And one of the parst must have a subpart At least they are usually four. Thanks

wespecz
# Posted: 3 Feb 2009 18:59 - Edited by: wespecz

nikoleta_rangelova
And one of the parst must have a subpart At least they are usually four. Thanks
I guess that the last five (six) digits are the computer's IP but I'm not sure. Otherwise you may have only 1000 computers in the each subpart. Or even less - 800 - because 20 % of something is reserved ... I don't remember more from IT. :F

Topic title extended.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 3 Feb 2009 19:25

And by the way, I've tried to put some "wild" sound instead of the default sounds of the PC, for example, the popular windows sound when you turn on the PC, but they didn't change. Let's try again

Topic title extended.
haha, by the time we reach page 50, we may have become experts How to get a certificate for programmer, please?

wespecz
# Posted: 3 Feb 2009 20:07

nikoleta_rangelova
And by the way, I've tried to put some "wild" sound instead of the default sounds of the PC, for example, the popular windows sound when you turn on the PC, but they didn't change. Let's try again
Put the songs which you would like to use as a sounds playing after you turn the computer on/before you turn it off to some place from which you won't remove them.

Then go to your start menu - control panels - sounds and sound devices.

Find the card "Sounds". From this one you can apply your songs to any respective sound of Windows you would like to replace.

Be aware that the windows log in/log out sound is not the same as windows swith on/swith off sound. First ones are played if you're just logging out via your start button, not turning the computer off completely. I had this problem for long before it has started working. But it was simple.

I have WD pt.2 as a turning on sound and DWTW as an opposite.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 8 Jun 2009 20:00

Why can't I take screenshots of a moving picture with my screenshot programme? I mean, not when a video is on, nor if I pause the video and take a screenshot then. It must be only a picture.

This is what I get every time I try to do it with a video:

. 1 . 2 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 2; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 63 [2 Dec 2019 16:06]

These forums are running on forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2019 admin | Ruslana. Official site