Hallo from Greece (1)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Eurovision / Hallo from Greece
. 1 . 2 . >>
Debbie
# Posted: 18 May 2004 21:08

Hallo, everybody! My name is Debbie and I am from Greece. Is anybody here from Greece? Anyway, I would like to say that many people here say that Ruslana followed Sakis Rouvas because she wanted to be showed at the cameras. Other peoplesay that she just likes Sakis. I believe that the second one is true. But at greek tv she said that she is married and that she is also in love with Sakis. Is there any possible way to read my message? Many people, here in greece would like to see them couple. I hope that she will come soon at Greece. We love her!

Murat Ayas
# Posted: 18 May 2004 23:06

[b][/b]Hello Debbie;I m from Istanbul.I was in Abdi Ipekci arena for Eurovision song contest..Sakis song "shake it" and his show were really nice..But Ruslana and Ukranian song is the best...I ll go to Ukraine next year for song contest maybe we can meet there..who knows.Best wishes..Murat
email:murat62@hotmail.com

tasos18
# Posted: 19 May 2004 00:43

Hallo
i am from greece too and i adore Ruslana! When i saw her in the eurovision contest i surprized pisitive!
That girl is so beautiful! and she looks a little with cathrine zeta huh? :P
Anyway, well i think that she is not in love with our sakis but she just like him as a man, but not in love with him.... this is my personal opinion...
And now lets say about the song. well its rythm is si f***ing nice!
And the lyrics too! :)
Keep working girl! You are super!!! :)
Bye from Greece

Debbie
# Posted: 21 May 2004 19:47

Sakis song "shake it" and his show were really nice..But Ruslana and Ukranian song is the best...

I prefer the Ucrainian song, too. I didn't want Greece to win, since I think Ruslana is great. But I would like to see my country at the first position, next year!

Woelfin
# Posted: 21 May 2004 19:50

i considered the ucrainian song much more authentic and directly from the heart

Spacytoon
# Posted: 22 May 2004 07:33

Thank you Friends,Euxaristw,Tesekkur Ederim and in every world's language Duje Diakuu!!!
Welcome to Ukraine next year!!and anytime:):)

Ruslana's super!!Hey!:)

Someone_From_Istanbul
# Posted: 22 May 2004 11:20

Hi our neighbour Greeks,

Sakis was really well. But Greek priests didnt like the song. Reason: Lyrics

RUSLANA FAN
# Posted: 23 May 2004 22:25

Hello.
I am from Greece,too.
Sakis is fantastic and ruslana is fantastic,too.
I hope Ruslana will come to Greece.

vremena_nastali
# Posted: 23 May 2004 22:28

See you this super sait? It is fantastic! See on the picture... "Our sun has risen in west" - text on the picture. Ruslana from the west of Ukraine.

http://ruslana-lyzhichko.narod.ru

Someone_From_Istanbul
# Posted: 23 May 2004 23:33

Greece.. We love you!! (Turkey)

I love you...Ruslana

x0x dream x0x
# Posted: 28 May 2004 01:59

Hello! I'm from Ukraine. I think Ruslana likes Sakis as a friend, etc but isn't in love with him since she is married and all that. I do hope Ruslana goes to Greece and all the countries and I really hope she comes to NY, USA.

Debbie
# Posted: 28 May 2004 21:55

I hope Ruslana will come to Greece.

Everybody hopes this!!!

Debbie
# Posted: 19 Jun 2004 18:13

Oh! She came to Greece. To Fame Story. I watched her. She was more than perfect.

tarasik
# Posted: 28 Jun 2004 17:18

I am an ukrainian. I think she will come to Greece. Because she started her international tour 25 juni. Debbie you saided that Ruslana loves Sakis but that isn'ty thouth because she loves her hasband.

Lussekatt
# Posted: 28 Jun 2004 18:53

I am from Sweden and Ruslana is comming here in august i heard. I can´t bear to wait!!!

BountyHunter451
# Posted: 19 Aug 2004 03:09

Greece rocks, man!!! How's the Olympics, dude?! How's the weather, up there?? Sorry, but the last time I went to my homeland, was 2002. Have a good one!!

Zeto E Ellathia!!

Christiane
# Posted: 20 Aug 2004 14:52

tarasik
Debbie you saided that Ruslana loves Sakis but that isn'ty thouth because she loves her hasband.
We all know, that there´s just a friendship between her and Sakis, no affair. Maybe she didn´t express herself correctly and actually meant, that she just likes him.

Lussekatt
Ruslana is comming here in august i heard
Lucky you are.......and she didn´t perform in Germany yet. Maybe she doesn´t like German people? ;-)

Lussekatt
# Posted: 21 Aug 2004 00:49

Christiane

Lucky you are.......and she didn´t perform in Germany yet. Maybe she doesn´t like German people? ;-)

Lucky or lucky...I skrewed my chance to see her perform. I regret that madly now. Maybe she´s not cooming back.....buhu....
That surprised me that she havent approached Germany yet. But I guess she will turn up there sooner or later. Shes just to busy at the moment. As you say in Sweden: If you wait for something good, that waiting is never long enough! By the way. Enjoy your trip to venice. Hope you will have a good time!

SKILER
# Posted: 21 Aug 2004 00:56

Ruslana with Sakis,inposible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She maybe be frend with him,but togeder-never.

NEMESIS
# Posted: 22 Aug 2004 22:21

hi! i'm from greece too!
soDebbie
tasos18
apo poia poli eiste?

BountyHunter451
# Posted: 25 Aug 2004 03:02

Skiler...it could happen! I have photos of Ruslana & Sakis himself together on the set of "Eurovision" and it wasn't just a friendly 'hi!'.

BountyHunter451
# Posted: 25 Aug 2004 03:02

Skiler...it could happen! I have photos of Ruslana & Sakis himself together on the set of "Eurovision" and it wasn't just a friendly 'hi!'.

Linute
# Posted: 13 Dec 2004 16:23

She isn't love with Sakis!!!!because she has a very wonderful husband, and she is crazy for him, and he is crazy for her!(her husband)

turkish_girl
# Posted: 19 Mar 2005 05:40

hi ı am from turkey in bursa...ı love geerce people because the greece people very friendly...and ı love in to sakis...he is vey handsome ı want to come geerce and look the sakis and song with sakis...aaaaaah he is vey very very handsome...I LOVE YOU SAKİS...MY NAME İS AYUN FORM TURKEY...CAN YOU MARRY WİTH ME?PLEAS I WANT TO YOU...lütfen türkiye gel...seni çok seviyorum...ı love geerce people because they are fellow us...see you...ı kiss greece people and sakiss aşkım benim...

turkish_girl
# Posted: 19 Mar 2005 05:49

Debbie
hallo my name is aysun from turkey have are you...how old are ı am 18 years old and ı love geerce people...ı want to come geerce but my family isnot allow me...geerce people vey friendly and sakis rouvas is very handsome...are you handsome and can you come to the turkey...my email is aysun_akan@mynet.com or lkanfunda@mynet.com...pleas wirte me...ı wait your email

BabyFace
# Posted: 21 Mar 2005 17:01

:)aysun

Christiane
# Posted: 21 Mar 2005 17:04

turkish_girl
As you can read, the date of Debbie´s last posting was June, 19th 2004 and she didn´t return since, so she won´t read your message.

Lussekatt
# Posted: 21 Mar 2005 17:10

turkish_girl

welcome to the forum you got a friend in BabyFace!

Christiane
# Posted: 21 Mar 2005 17:18

turkish_girl
Oh yes and welcome to the forum,BTW ;-)

Ivan
# Posted: 21 Mar 2005 21:40

turkish_girl
Welcome to the forum!!!

. 1 . 2 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 2; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on light forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site