How would US singers do in Eurovision? (1)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Eurovision / How would US singers do in Eurovision?
. 1 . 2 . 3 . >>
houstonfan
# Posted: 26 Mar 2005 05:53

How do you guys think US singers would do in Eurovision?

txninny
# Posted: 26 Mar 2005 06:11

Well, i know that B.S. would not do well....LMAO... :-)
She makes my ears bleed...lol

houstonfan
# Posted: 26 Mar 2005 06:21

txninny
THAT SPEAR GIRL!...that woman leaves a bad taste in my mouth...LOL...she CAN NOT SING!...need to put METALLICA in eurovision

TheGame
# Posted: 26 Mar 2005 11:38

Metallica \m/

Heart_healer
# Posted: 26 Mar 2005 21:49

US singers in Eurovision?.. why not?..
but i don't think they would like to participate in ESC...

txninny
# Posted: 26 Mar 2005 23:30

Heart_healer
Actually, I think a lot of artist would like that. See where they stand on a global level. Not too mention, I think it would be great for new artist jsut starting to get the feel of it all.

I think it would be great if the was a global version of Eurovision. Would be a great chance for others to hear and experience other cultures and music.

Christiane
# Posted: 27 Mar 2005 00:05

I think, an US artist shouldn´t be too popular when taking part at the ESC, other participants won´t have any chance.

txninny
# Posted: 27 Mar 2005 00:27

Christiane
I do agree with this, but I think Ruslana would have a great chance against them. Very powerful performer and a lot artist in the US can't match that!!!

obw
# Posted: 27 Mar 2005 00:29

Christiane
I think, an US artist shouldn´t be too popular when taking part at the ESC, other participants won´t have any chance.

I guess this thesis will be proved again this year when the very popular european band Vanilla Ninja are participating.

Personally I think: good music will prevail (At least it has been that way the last few years)

houstonfan
# Posted: 27 Mar 2005 07:32

txninny
Christiane
I think Ruslana could go up against the best that we have here in the US...she has a very powerful voice...She is a heck of a lot better that that SPEAR WOMAN!...lol

TheGame
# Posted: 27 Mar 2005 12:42

She is a heck of a lot better that that SPEAR WOMAN

I hate her, i wish she would fall down a stair and brake one of her eye bones :P

Victor_ua
# Posted: 27 Mar 2005 15:47

Dear TheGame,
I do not think you should wish that such nasty things would happen to any person in the world. I do not like Britney but I enjoy a couple of her videos. I do not think she is a good singer but she looks very sexy and lots of guys dream to make love with her ;-)

houstonfan
To be sure, Ruslana's voice is much better and stronger. I am ape over Ruslana! She makes my day as I listen to her music.

TheGame
# Posted: 27 Mar 2005 17:35 - Edited by: TheGame

she looks very sexy

She's really hot, but she just has a b**** additude. An additude i really hate

txninny
# Posted: 27 Mar 2005 18:28

houstonfan
She is a heck of a lot better that that SPEAR WOMAN!...lol
OH, YES I agree! That "Spear woman" as you say makes me ill. Just typing her name makes me cringe...lol...

txninny
# Posted: 27 Mar 2005 18:29

TheGame
That was too funny! LMAO!!!

txninny
# Posted: 27 Mar 2005 18:33

I tell you who I would love to see participate, is Kelly Clarkson. I know they did some type of global Idol thing in the UK and she lost, so I think that would be interesting.

TheGame
# Posted: 27 Mar 2005 18:47

txninny

Hehehe..

I know they did some type of global Idol

LOL, first i read "global idiot thing" :P

txninny
# Posted: 27 Mar 2005 19:16

TheGame
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

houstonfan
# Posted: 27 Mar 2005 21:00

txninny
TheGame
ya'll are THROWED! OFF!..but i think Kelly Clarkson would do rather well in Eurovision..

TheGame
# Posted: 27 Mar 2005 21:57

Kelly Clarkson

i've never heard the name in my entire young life.

txninny
# Posted: 27 Mar 2005 22:24 - Edited by: txninny

TheGame
She was the first winner of American Idiot, I mean Idol. LMAO And out of all the winners this contest has, she is the only that is still going strong.

Check the internet and I'm sure you find one of her songs so you can hear.

txninny
# Posted: 27 Mar 2005 22:28 - Edited by: txninny

houstonfan
I think Ruslana could go up against the best that we have here in the US...

I completely agree!!!

TheGame
# Posted: 27 Mar 2005 22:31

txninny

i think we had american idiot here, was she black?

txninny
# Posted: 27 Mar 2005 22:33

TheGame
No, she isn't. The one you are prbably thinking about is Fantasia. She won last year.

Kelly Clarkson is from the big ole state of Texas, imagine that. And she doesn't sing country. LOL

TheGame
# Posted: 27 Mar 2005 22:35

txninny

oh yeah, that's right..and a texan who doesnt sing country..now thats a once in a lifetime experience :P

Christiane
# Posted: 27 Mar 2005 22:58

obw
I guess this thesis will be proved again this year when the very popular european band Vanilla Ninja are participating.
We will see. Well, I wasn´t thinking of Vanilla Ninja really. I don´t know, when they started as a band, but, compared to other well known artists, who´ve been settling into music business for ages, they´re only known for quite a short time, I suppose.

houstonfan
# Posted: 28 Mar 2005 17:35

TheGame
HEY!...LMAO...not all Texans sing COUNTRY!!!LMAO....they also sing Tejano!!! "ROLLEN"!!!!!!lll....

TheGame
# Posted: 28 Mar 2005 17:46

houstonfan

Hihihi, i know..just messing with ya =P

susanne
# Posted: 28 Mar 2005 18:21

Who on god's earth are vanilla ninja.

houstonfan,
The quebeccois singer celine dion won the eurovision songcontest ones for switserland. I know she's canadian, but it's closer home for you. And what is Tejano music. Over here tax max music from louisiana is rather popular, but i've never heard of tejano.

houstonfan
# Posted: 28 Mar 2005 22:07

susanne
Tejano Music is spanish music with a Texas twist...if that makes sense...LOL....it has a Texas flair to it.....I can't say that i Really like Celine Dion..her voice makes my ears bleed...LMAO....i like to listen to a really good ALTO voice....i'm my opinion Alto is a hard voice to use if you are a woman. I am an Alto and i find it very hard to hit higher octive notes...LOL...without making the neighbor dog cry!!!LMAO....

. 1 . 2 . 3 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 112 [2 Mar 2020 00:27]

These forums are running on open source forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site