Ruslana & Greenjolly (2)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Eurovision / Ruslana & Greenjolly
<< . 1 . 2 .
susanne
# Posted: 5 Jun 2005 20:42

I liked the song. I'm not into rap, but poeple who are told me it was a good song. And still russia give 2 points to the song. I though that the woman who gave the points for russia was a mean old cow.
and you see that not only good looks will make someone win , but the message as well. i hope they will be able to continue their career with more hits.

Matejci
# Posted: 7 Jun 2005 11:09

I love the song...razom nas bahato, nas nye podolaty ;)
btw...great pictures!!

ashy_bashy
# Posted: 7 Jun 2005 19:39

Yes but from what ive heard The russian president Vladimir putin didnt agree with the orange revolution and since greenjollys song was the anthem of the orange revoultion it wouldnt have got the points from russia

Hugo63
# Posted: 7 Jun 2005 21:09

Matejci
I have just seen today that there is a forum about GreenJolly
I have shortly got the maxi CD from an Ukrainian online shop as additional gift because of ordering 5 CD's. I like it too and hear it often in the car, although I don't like a lot of the US Rap.
I think that it is difficult to compare with Ruslana's music as it is a totally different style and it is possible to like both

aly
# Posted: 15 Sep 2005 21:58

I like Greenjolly's song

Esther
# Posted: 16 Sep 2005 00:13

aly
I love their song!!! It makes me remeber people I realy like!! And also a time with strange feelings.

<< . 1 . 2 .
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 112 [2 Mar 2020 00:27]

These forums are running on discussion forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site