Pictures from Istanbul :)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Eurovision / Pictures from Istanbul :)
Shimrit
# Posted: 20 May 2004 14:53

Here are some pictures that were taken during the Eurovision week in Istanbul - Ruslana and her team with Israeli fans!

Ruslana and me at Sunday's reception

Ruslana performs at the Israeli party

Ruslana, Dancers and me at the Israeli party

Ruslana performs at the Israeli party

Ruslana and Zelko at the Ukranian / Serbian party

Ruslana performs at the Serbian / Ukranian party

Wild Dances at the Ukranian / Serbian party!

Ruslana performs at the Ukranian party

Ruslana performs 02

Ruslana performs 03

Israeli fans and dancers at the Ukranian party

Israeli fans and dancers 02

Israeli fans and dancers 03

Israeli fans and dancers 04

Israeli fans and dancers 05

Israeli fans and dancers 06

Ruslana at the press conference after winning 01

Press conference 02

Press conference 03

Press conference 04

Press conference 05

Press conference 06

Press conference 07

Press conference 08

Press conference 09

Press Conference 11

Press conference 12

Ruslana at the press conference on sunday

Ruslana and husband

Ruslana and parents

Ruslana cries

Ruslana with Israeli fans at the airport 01

Ruslana with Israeli fans at the airport 02

Ruslana with Israeli fans at the airport 03

Dieter
# Posted: 20 May 2004 16:28

I can't watch them. i got a blanco page every time :(

RuslanaFan
# Posted: 20 May 2004 17:42

nice pictures
i dont believe they are real....
(i mean the pictures with you inside)
if they are.....where do you know her? im just curious.

Dieter
# Posted: 20 May 2004 18:17

How did you open them :(
Do you have to be a member of that site or something like that :s

Shimrit
# Posted: 20 May 2004 19:06

I can't watch them. i got a blanco page every time :(

Dieter, it works... I don't know why it won't show for you, I just checked it and it works...

This is the link to the entire album from Istanbul

i dont believe they are real....
(i mean the pictures with you inside)
if they are.....where do you know her? im just curious.

They ARE real. I was at the Eurovision with a press card, and Ruslana was SOOOO nice and always made sure to make everyone happy, so we got to see the Ukrainians quite a lot.

RuslanaFan
# Posted: 20 May 2004 19:42

i wish she could come to Cyprus to make us happy too..... :(
To show you how much i liked her work and herself.......:I downloaded all the possible songs i could find, in my room im going to make it full of posters of Ruslana, my desktop has her picture, my mobile is full of her songs and her pictures!!

PLEASE COME TO CYPRUS RUSLANA!!!!!!

Depi
# Posted: 20 May 2004 19:47

The same could I say. After Cyprys, plz.. Denmark! :)

Shimrit
# Posted: 20 May 2004 20:03

mobile is full of her songs

That's the only thing I don't have...

I have her Wild Dances album, as well as the Myt Vesny and the Christmas project. I have the posters I got in the Eurovision on my room walls. I have this great booklet they gave in, as well as Demo CD, Demo Multimedia CD and Demo DVD (includes: Videos of Wild Dances, Kolomijka, Znayu Ya and Oj, Zahraime Me, Muzichenko - and 4 "making of" videos as well, a teaser and a live performance of "arcan"). I got the tatoo stickers they use on their shoulders, a bandanas with Wild Dances on them... Well, I think I chased all the Ukrainians in the Ukraine team during the Eurovision team to get Everything Ruslana I can.

Oh, I've got a Ruslana bag and pen too. :) I'm just a bit crazy. not too much. I just feel so lucky I got to meet her and all her incredible team - they are all such a wonderful people.

Naluna
# Posted: 20 May 2004 22:08 - Edited by: Naluna

Very nice pics!! I love all those pics of Turkey, thanks, and I saw u took pics with Sertab (she's *the best* for me, and after comes Ruslana ;) ) and with Nina & Ramon (spanish), they're nice, aren't they?

Dieter
# Posted: 21 May 2004 15:15

THank you shimrit, now it works :)

Egle
# Posted: 21 May 2004 16:31

Really nice pictures :)

Ruslana, we are waiting you in Lithuania again!!! :)

Anna
# Posted: 23 May 2004 23:44

Shimrit,do you have BLUE CAFE's photos???

RUSLANA FAN
# Posted: 24 May 2004 00:04 - Edited by: RUSLANA FAN

Shimrit,
where i can buy the t-shirt of RUSLANA with wild dances?

_sick_driver_
# Posted: 24 May 2004 00:27 - Edited by: _sick_driver_

lol aww those are cute... :]
bah! i want a ruslana bandana

[.νΰςΰλκΰ.]

RUSLANA FAN
# Posted: 24 May 2004 00:31

I search the t-shirt where behind stands RUSLANA WILD DANCES,
where I can buy it?

Jasse
# Posted: 24 May 2004 00:34

So she has a husband? Gee... now will lots of us get dissapointed ;-) Is he one of the dancers?

Petar
# Posted: 24 May 2004 23:29

Where I can download/get poliphone ringtone of Wild Dances? Thanx.

_sick_driver_
# Posted: 24 May 2004 23:44 - Edited by: _sick_driver_

Jasse
that's her husband with her...

[.νΰςΰλκΰ.]

Shimrit
# Posted: 24 May 2004 23:56

Shimrit,do you have BLUE CAFE's photos???
I'm afraid not - it was always very crowded around them, so I neer got the chance... and they didn't attend many events while Ruslana was everywhere.

where i can buy the t-shirt of RUSLANA with wild dances?
I don't think they sell them - they have shirts just for her team and crew. but it's a nice idea!

i want a ruslana bandana
I chased the team around so much to get mine! and now I have two... one black with the Diki Tantsi and symbol on them, and one in English, in the colors of the Ukrainian flag. If we add this to the last suggetion, I think we should suggest her team open a Ruslana shop. :)

So she has a husband? Gee... now will lots of us get dissapointed ;-) Is he one of the dancers?
No, he works with her as a producer and he writes most of the lyrics to her songs. I think he also composed with her a song or two.

As for the dancers... at least the male ones - I'd love to know if they're taken. I'd actually want to know more about ALL the dancers, we know almost nothing about them, just names.

Where I can download/get poliphone ringtone of Wild Dances? Thanx.
Depends where you live... in many countries you can d/l it from the Official Eurovision website or from this big big fansite.

Both have the ringtones - different ones of Wild Dances, both are great, but you can't d/l from all countries. I can't d/l from Israel, for example, and therefore I still have no Ruslana ringtone for my cellphone!

charles lochet
# Posted: 25 May 2004 16:25

shimrit, I have downloaded the video znayu ya using peer ro peer... the quality is good in full screen but I guess the DVD is much more better, do you know if it is ( and how ) to get this demo-DVD ?

Petar
# Posted: 25 May 2004 16:27

Shimrit, thanx for information but I can/t download ringtone for Croatia (I am from CRO) nowhere... Neither on esctoday.com...

Oliver
# Posted: 31 May 2004 03:47

Well, I think I chased all the Ukrainians in the Ukraine team during the Eurovision team to get Everything Ruslana I can.

No surprise then that they commented in the documentary they were running out of promotion material and had to be more selective in what they gave to whom. Sounds like you all-out looted the place ;)

Shimrit
# Posted: 31 May 2004 04:55

No surprise then that they commented in the documentary they were running out of promotion material and had to be more selective in what they gave to whom.

LOL yes... on the last day I saw one of the girls in the Ukrainian team gives someone - secretly - a DVD. she should have been more careful, because I noticed her, so I asked her - very politely! ask Vasyl, he knows how nice I am! - if she had another one. She said no. I begged (nicely) - so she reached to her bag, looked and looked and found another one. :)

Kukolka
# Posted: 2 Jun 2004 01:32

Shimrit Thanks for photos! They such class! I look at them and I envy you. And still I envy that you have so much things that reminds you of "Eurovision - 2004" and about Ruslana's victory!

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 15; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on easy forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site