It is not fair! Poor Ruslana! (2)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Eurovision / It is not fair! Poor Ruslana!
<< . 1 . 2 .
Carolus
# Posted: 20 Jun 2005 17:06 - Edited by: Carolus

Guys, have anyone noticed that there is not a single song from Eastern Europe (which includes Ukraine, Poland, Baltics, Russia, Belarus, Romania) in that list? I think that the jury was supposed to choose at least one song from that region, because there were a lot of worthy among them.
I found an e-mail of the guy that is in charge of anniversary show. His name is Aline Ingwersen, and his e-mail is ingwersen@ebu.ch . I already e-mailed him on this topic, and if anyone also agrees on this issue, do it also, together we can make the difference!

diplos pelekys
# Posted: 25 Jun 2005 01:02

Carolus
Did U have an answer from the guy in charge?
Curious to find out what he told U...

aly
# Posted: 15 Sep 2005 19:22

You don't like Helena paparizou
Ruslana has 280 points...

and Helena 230...

It is not fair

Lussekatt
# Posted: 15 Sep 2005 23:53

aly
It is not fair

that doesnt make sence....Ruslana got more points...

Esther
# Posted: 15 Sep 2005 23:58

Lussekatt
Indeed!

andreas2
# Posted: 15 Mar 2006 20:09

ruslana and wild dances are the best!!!!! not only after 50 years of eurovision but forever!!!!!!!1

andreas2
# Posted: 15 Mar 2006 20:11

helena paparizou was discusting, even i am from greece i prefer much more wild dances or in my dreams than her!!!!!!

andreas2
# Posted: 15 Mar 2006 20:12

i agree ruslana is 1000 times better than helena papapapapaparizou!!!!!!!!!!!

andreas2
# Posted: 15 Mar 2006 20:14

i agree ruslana is 1000 times better than helena papapapapaparizou!!!!!!!!!!!i agree ruslana is 1000 times better than helena papapapapaparizou!!!!!!!!!!!

susanne
# Posted: 15 Mar 2006 22:01

carolus

Well our country is underrepresented too. we were there from the beginning and still participating, 4 victories and we were hardly mentioned. It was some kind of scandinavian party I didn't really understand. They were presenting singers as famous and i didn't have a clue who they were.

Lussekatt
# Posted: 16 Mar 2006 01:21

susanne
It was some kind of scandinavian party I didn't really understand.

yeah and I still feel it was so stupid. I felt sooooo embarrased that night!! I was really extremely disappointed of the scandinavian focus. I thought we all had to be disqualified in the future so the poor ESC get rid of these countries once and for all!!

They were presenting singers as famous and i didn't have a clue who they were.

and I grew up with them....anyway it wasnt fair to present 50 year of ESC like this!
one of them who was there, Carola is on the final of the swedish final for ESC on saturday. I wouldnt be surprised at all if she win, just because of the fact its her, the song sort of doesnt matter as long its her....

Zayva
# Posted: 17 Mar 2006 00:27

I will never get over from eurovision 2003.
tatu should win, and should go to denmark....
btw: I think Ruslana should be there, too.

Silent Man
# Posted: 31 Mar 2006 15:41

Ruslana's (or my) vengeance will be in the German contest!

aisling
# Posted: 17 Apr 2006 15:56

ha ha. ireland hav won 7 times. but all our songs are useless!! hey wudnt it b cool if she went back into the eurovision.???

Wild Wild Dancer
# Posted: 25 Apr 2006 16:20 - Edited by: Moderator

edited by Christiane: be more respectful against people of other nations, please.......see forum rules.

Silent Man
# Posted: 25 Apr 2006 16:24

Wild Wild Dancer
Do not denigrate countries.

Lussekatt
# Posted: 26 Apr 2006 03:32

aisling
hey wudnt it b cool if she went back into the eurovision.???

yes it would be cool but maybe she should wait some years with it and then make a surprise comeback.... just a suggestion

<< . 1 . 2 .
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on easy forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site