Musical influences of Ruslana?

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Eurovision / Musical influences of Ruslana?
diplos pelekys
# Posted: 24 Jun 2005 02:28

What are the main musical influences of Ruslana?
As far as I know she has been influenced by:

- Balkan music
- Indian music (from the asian country India, not the Indians of America)
- African music
- Deep Purple & Led Zeppelin

Is it right the above?

What other influences of her do U know?

Christiane
# Posted: 24 Jun 2005 22:14

diplos pelekys
I don´t hear about any other influences but the music from the Carpathian mountain. I remember, I read before, that she mentioned Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple and also Abba as favourite groups, but I don´t know, if she was influenced by them.

diplos pelekys
# Posted: 25 Jun 2005 00:32

Christiane
I had read all the above somewhere, but I cannot find exactly where. I had just read them; I don't know if she is influenced or simply likes this kind of music. Balkan & Carpathian mountain must be surely influences and not just likings. And for Led Zeppelin she had told once in a Greek magazine that she had been influenced by their song "Cashmere"; this song, she said, was the basis for WD. About ABBA I knew nothing; thanx for that info; I also like ABBA like her :-) LOL

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on online community script miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site