Let's write here Ruslana facts! (2)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Eurovision / Let's write here Ruslana facts!
<< . 1 . 2 .
vremena_nastali
# Posted: 22 May 2004 00:01

_sick_driver_
, , , . , , .

_sick_driver_
# Posted: 22 May 2004 00:05

vremena_nastali
, .
[..]

vremena_nastali
# Posted: 22 May 2004 00:08

, , . , "" . ** ? ?

_sick_driver_
# Posted: 22 May 2004 00:14

"pouts"? ....

[..]

vremena_nastali
# Posted: 22 May 2004 00:21

? ? , 25-26, ?

_sick_driver_
# Posted: 22 May 2004 00:27

vremena_nastali
------------------------
Oliver

Posted: 21.May.2004 23:51:27

Hey, no insults against 31 year-olds! *pouts*
-----------------------------------------------------------
31 ...
.... ?

[..]

Oliver
# Posted: 22 May 2004 00:31

Hey, would someone fill me in when people are talking about me?

I was merely making a joke because I happen to be 31 and don't think being 31 disqualifies someone for being good-looking ;)

vremena_nastali
# Posted: 22 May 2004 00:33

, , ! , , . .

vremena_nastali
# Posted: 22 May 2004 00:37

Oliver, all OK! No problem! Very good! I love English! Welcome to Kyiv!

Ira
# Posted: 22 May 2004 00:38

Hi Oliver!
Some people here are very curious what you meant when you wrote "*pouts*"!:-) (by the way, I myself don't have a clue!) The point is, it's quite insulting word in both Ukrainian and Russian, which means... well, I guess, something like "dummy". So some people are curious if it's indeed what you have meant, and why!!

I'll translate below what I have just written to you, since not everybody here seems to be able to speak English fluently;-):

Pereklad togo, shcho napysav Oliver: vin prosto pozhartuvav z pryvodu togo, shcho dejaki ljudy buly v shoci, shcho Ruslani 31 rik. Jomu tezh 31, i vin natjakav na te, shcho i v 31 rik mozhna chudovo vygljadaty!:-)
Z pryvodu "*pouts*", to ja sama ne znaju, shcho ce znachyt'! Ja pojasnyla jomu sytuaciju i spytala, shcho ce znachyt', teper podyvymosja, shcho vin nam skazhe z c'ogo pryvodu:-)

_sick_driver_
# Posted: 22 May 2004 00:39 - Edited by: _sick_driver_

Oliver
lol well, vremena_nastali took you seriously and she had no idea what you were saying and if it was directed to her, so she asked me to explain to her.

vremena_nastali
31 31 ....

edit: .... ...

Ira
# Posted: 22 May 2004 00:40

P.S. to Oliver: By the way, thanks for the information about Ruslana's not entering german charts, and speculations on the subject "Why???" It's very interesting to follow how she's doing in Germany and in other countries!

Oliver
# Posted: 22 May 2004 00:44

"to pout" is an english verb meaning " to show displeasure by thrusting out the lips or wearing a sullen expression", sort of like kids do when they don't like something. To put the third person singular of a verb, which in this case is "pouts" in between * * is somtimes used on english-language message boards and chat rooms to describe an action by the author such as *scratches his head at all the kyrillic* So, what I was basically doing is making fun of my own indignation.

Hope we sorted out all misunderstandings :)

Ira
# Posted: 22 May 2004 00:46

Oeps! And I thought I was fluent in English!:-(

Ira
# Posted: 22 May 2004 00:47

The first time in my life I hear this word! I'll start reading English -Ukrainian dictionary every day from now on!:-)

Oliver
# Posted: 22 May 2004 01:00

http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?book=Dictionary&va=pout

RuslanaFan
# Posted: 22 May 2004 10:31

nice proof, that pout means
"to show displeasure by thrusting out the lips or wearing a sullen expression"
:)

Ira
# Posted: 22 May 2004 10:38

Hey, guys, I was not doubting Oliver's explanation:-) I was only upset that I didn't know the word!!:-(
Anyway, Oliver, thanks for the link...:-)

hitman0907
# Posted: 22 May 2004 23:38

I think we mustn't go to other topics...

The topic is "Let's write here Ruslana facts!"

But I just learnt her birthday.Nobody knows another thing about her?

And we must believe that she's 31 years old.Because...

Ruslana joint a talk show in Turkey before ESC.(Of course I watched it. :) Showman said "Do we tell your birthday?" Ruslana answered "((Nod)) No."

Sassy
# Posted: 23 May 2004 20:31

Anyway, does she have kids? (Not that it matters but it's fun to know)
How do you become a member of her fanclub?

Daniel
# Posted: 23 May 2004 20:34

I read she is only 26 and have no children!!!

Sassy
# Posted: 23 May 2004 20:43

Oops! Sorry...

herman
# Posted: 24 May 2004 18:51

Maybe Adminstrator will tell some facts!?!

Daniel
# Posted: 24 May 2004 20:08

If anyone would like to know her facts see the page that _sick_driver made. It's really interesting

_sick_driver_
# Posted: 24 May 2004 20:16 - Edited by: _sick_driver_

this one...

[..]

Daniel
# Posted: 24 May 2004 20:17

This is the link : http://ruslana.com.ua/forum/index.php?action=vthread&forum=2&topic=349

Petar
# Posted: 24 May 2004 20:22

Does someone know how tall is Ruslana? Thanx!

_sick_driver_
# Posted: 24 May 2004 20:25

Petar
lol im sorrie but i have no clue, but if someone knows then just post it on that thread.

[..]

Daniel
# Posted: 24 May 2004 20:27

This is very curios. I have never heard how tall she is.

monkeygirl
# Posted: 27 May 2004 01:26 - Edited by: monkeygirl

hey nothing wrong with knowing a little facts.
its like when you talk to someone at the pub. and how many of us are gonna run into her at the local on a wednesday evening singing her heart out to "its raining men" on the karaoke?
well it aint gonna be monkey.
so hey...what do we know now:

shes twentythirtywhatever, has no kids, is married to some musicianguy (because us musicians do it in rythm...hehe..),performed here and there and there, has 2 music degrees (just like me...se allready i can relate.), and looks damn good in leather!

see, that was nice wasnt it?

but here's another one for you:

on swedish television during the oh yes so holy eurovision they said she was so into "karlsson på taket", (karlsson on the roof) a swedish kids tv-show about a fat, bald kid who flies into this other little brats window and makes him do all this stupid crap (its quite a funny show in a bizarre "david lynch meets disney" kind of way), and she liked it so much that her dad made a wooden propeller so she could run around with it on her back.
kinda cute ey?

ALSO:
as i wrote in the SWEDEN topic, there was an article in a swedish magazine for the gay community www.qx.se (its in swedish tho), where it says that she got some bollocking from ukranian media for plans on performing in a dutch camp for gay kids(young people, not children. but yes, its still genetical, and 100% natures way of saying FABULOUS! :D) , and expressing herself positively about homosexuality.
she reeeeally knows her swedish crowd, that girl!!! hehe.

so. theres a little update from the land of abba.

sayonara!!

<< . 1 . 2 .
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 10; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on discussion forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site