Ruslana Loves TURKEY very much (2)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Eurovision / Ruslana Loves TURKEY very much
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . >>
Christiane
# Posted: 23 Jul 2005 22:19

To make it clear to you all: Ruslana won´t take the Turkish citizenship. She was asked, what she´d say, if the Turkish citizenship would be offered to here. She just replied, that she would feel honoured, but never would change her Ukrainian citizenship. Read the message, posted on July, 16th on the main page here.

alper
# Posted: 25 Jul 2005 21:12

of course Ruslana won't change her citizenship. Also we love "Ukrainian Ruslana".

but Ruslana loves Turkey, and it makes me very very very happy.

Guido
# Posted: 26 Jul 2005 00:56

Ruslana is such an open, warm and nice and .... person (there are better words - I know) ,that she likes every country where she has at least one fan.
And I certainly don't mean this negative, on the contrary !
She once stated : I like Belgium ... very.

Lussekatt
# Posted: 26 Jul 2005 00:57

She once stated : I like Belgium ... very.

and how long was it since she was there?

Guido
# Posted: 26 Jul 2005 01:02

february 2005
Do you know Meat Loaf (25 years old) :
It's far away and it's long ago, but it was so much better then it is today (from : Paradise by the dashboard light).

Envy
# Posted: 26 Jul 2005 19:38

Alper
but Ruslana loves Turkey, and it makes me very very very happy.
Everybody loves turkey ... its realy great !!!!

alper
# Posted: 26 Jul 2005 21:07

Guido
if you are a good fan of Ruslana, you must know that ruslana loves Turkey much more than the other foreign countries.

alper
# Posted: 26 Jul 2005 21:11

Guido
everybody knows that Ruslana likes Turkey much more than the other foreign countries.

Envy
thanks ;)

Christiane
# Posted: 27 Jul 2005 00:40

alper
I don´t think, that she loves Turkey much more than any other country......actually she never said so. But I think, Turkey means a lot to her because of her victory last year in Istanbul.

NEMESIS
# Posted: 27 Jul 2005 14:06

susanne
but Ruslana a muslim??? can you imagine this? well i can't...
anyway:)

so did she become Turkish already?

Ivan
# Posted: 27 Jul 2005 16:04

NEMESIS
so did she become Turkish already?
Did you saw what I post in the previous page?!? Just read it I copy the info from www.ruslana.com.ua (its the 1st news now)

alper
# Posted: 27 Jul 2005 22:12 - Edited by: alper

Christiane
i can remind some sentences from Ruslana:

"Turkey is my second country"
"Ukrainian people are being jealous about my Turkey visitings."
"Sizi çok seviyorum" ( I love you very much)

she has joined to a turkish talk show program and she said:

"i love turkey and turkish people. also i love turkish hospitality. turkish people have a fantastic part in my heart. i have a Turkish flag, im keeping it on my home. i made a hunger strike for my country. also i can make it for Turkey..."

if you dont believe, i can send the video to you

Turkish cowboy
# Posted: 27 Jul 2005 22:22

yes i agree with alper .Ruslana love Turkey.You know this

Christiane
# Posted: 27 Jul 2005 23:14

alper
And does that mean, she loves Turkey more than any other country in the world? She didn´t say that with any word......so please read your text once again.

alper
# Posted: 28 Jul 2005 11:42

she said "Turkey is my second country". What does it means?

NEMESIS
# Posted: 28 Jul 2005 13:51

alper
yes i see that she loves very much Turkey. i heard in the news that she loves it because she won the Eurovision contest there.
but hey, she loved Greece last year very very much if you remember. when greek gave her as present a t-shirt with greek flag she was wearing it all the time. and i also read in russian newspaper that she said that if Ushenko wouldn't become president she'd leave Ukraine to become a citizen of Greece. what do u think of that?

susanne
# Posted: 28 Jul 2005 18:49

nemesis

But all artists say they love the country in which they perform at the moment. When I come to a concert they usually say 'i love you amsterdam' (even if the concert is in rotterdam or somewhere else). i bet they'll say in another country exactly the same. Over here they usually say 'i love you amsterdam and i'm very stoned'. (i usually think 'as long as you play well it's ok, otherwise i'll ask my money back.)
And i don't see ruslana at a muslim. Me neither, I hate doing the dishes and other things around the house. I wouldn't like to live in a macho culture like that. But in turkey they aren't that bad, only in the country side.

Guido
# Posted: 28 Jul 2005 19:05

But all artists say they love the country in which they perform at the moment.
I was thinking that too Susanne, but i didn't want to say it.
But I like Ukraine, have never been there and I am not an artist, so I realy mean what I say.
But when Ruslana says : I love Belgium or Turkey or whatever country, I believe she means it. But not exclusively that country of course.

Guido
# Posted: 28 Jul 2005 19:09

if you dont believe, i can send the video to you
The flag is on it's head (ondersteboven in Dutch)

alper
# Posted: 28 Jul 2005 22:12

yes i see that she loves very much Turkey. i heard in the news that she loves it because she won the Eurovision contest there.
it is only one reason

when greek gave her as present a t-shirt with greek flag she was wearing it all the time.
can she say "no i cant wear it"

and i also read in russian newspaper that she said that if Ushenko wouldn't become president she'd leave Ukraine to become a citizen of Greece.

i don't believe russian press. turkish citizenship news was from a russian press also

skaidra
# Posted: 28 Jul 2005 22:13

ruslana also loves lithuania..:))))

Christiane
# Posted: 28 Jul 2005 22:39

alper
she said "Turkey is my second country". What does it means?
It means, that she likes to be in Turkey. Maybe she said so, cause it´s the country, who brought her the victory at last year´s ESC, so Turkey means something special for her. But she also said, that she loves Germany, when she was here.....but does that mean, that she´d love Germany more than any other country? I wouldn´t argue like this. If she would love Turkey more than any other country in the world, she even would put Turkey above Ukraine, which were a bit odd as everyone knows, that she loves her native country.

susanne
But all artists say they love the country in which they perform at the moment.
That´s true, I also heard some other artists saying things like that. Well, at the end it´s all about image-building, isn´t it? ;-)

alper
# Posted: 29 Jul 2005 12:22

But she also said, that she loves Germany, when she was here.....but does that mean, that she´d love Germany more than any other country

of course it doesn't mean. also i didn'd show it as a proof.

If she would love Turkey more than any other country in the world, she even would put Turkey above Ukraine,
i said foreign countries ( except ukraine) . please read carefuly

NEMESIS
# Posted: 29 Jul 2005 15:07

alper
but she could NOT wear it ALL the time!!

turkish citizenship news was from a russian press also
really??

susanne
I hate doing the dishes and other things around the house.
i don't think that only muslim women have to do this...

susanne
# Posted: 29 Jul 2005 18:34

NEMESIS
I are right, but i think we shouldn't complain to much as european women, compared to the women in the rest of the world we are much better off.

Guido
# Posted: 29 Jul 2005 21:08

when greek gave her as present a t-shirt with greek flag she was wearing it all the time.

Someone from forum sended me a Ruslana T-shirt, but I wear it only on sundays.

alper
# Posted: 29 Jul 2005 21:24

but she could NOT wear it ALL the time!!
maybe, she likes Greece, but it doesn't change level of her Turkey love

Christiane
# Posted: 29 Jul 2005 22:50

alper
i said foreign countries ( except ukraine) . please read carefuly
sorry, I must have overlooked that.

txninny
# Posted: 29 Jul 2005 23:26

Christiane
Have you noticed that this topic has become ärgerlich?

susanne
# Posted: 29 Jul 2005 23:38

txninny
You are right. Every artist loves the country they are at, at that specific moment they mean it from the bottom of their heart. The next day it is the other country.

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on open source forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site