Ruslana has to be in Kopenhagen. And she needs you (1)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Eurovision / Ruslana has to be in Kopenhagen. And she needs you
. 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . >>
Cosa_nostra
# Posted: 7 Aug 2005 12:40 - Edited by: Moderator

Hey, everybody!!!
Ruslana needs your support!
Look here: www.eurovision.tv/english/1820.htm

Do you want to see Ruslana there? Than support her. We (ylana, me and goroshik) want to write a letter to that com³ssion. And we are going to sign it. We need many signs -- the number of signs is the pass to success! So, ylana is going to replace the text of the letter here. And if you are supporting this idea -- tell us and sign the letter! We have to support Ruslana!
Thank you for undestanding!

Conny
# Posted: 7 Aug 2005 14:14

Cosa_nostra

It is certainly a good idea to write to the organizers to let them know about our disappointment, but I doubt that it will do anything. The majority has obviously not voted for Ruslana. That's a shame of course, but I guess we have to accept this. Democracy can be hard at times ...

ylana
# Posted: 7 Aug 2005 14:44

Conny
but I doubt that it will do anything.
We try to change this situation. We hope that have result. May be we having lucky. On this situation we have proverb: ?Attempt don?t torture?. Please, help Ruslana and us. This isn?t difficulty. If you support us give you full name and address. I think tomorrow text of letter will be prepared.

Conny
# Posted: 7 Aug 2005 14:54

ylana

Although I doubt that it will help, it is definitely worth a try. No try no luck :-)
Yes, I will support your attempt.

Ginta
# Posted: 7 Aug 2005 15:24

It very good ide. I like this situation. I help Ruslana. I hope it good result.

ylana
# Posted: 7 Aug 2005 15:27

Conny
Yes, I will support your attempt.
Thanks. Go to this topic tomorrow. Read the text of letter. Please, say about our idea you friend. May be they support us too.

Cosa_nostra
# Posted: 7 Aug 2005 16:41

Conny
Ginta
Thanx!!! I hope all of the other fans will follow your example. We'll try our best!

ChimpoUA
# Posted: 7 Aug 2005 17:36

Cosa_Nostra
ylana
goroshik

I support you guys! What do I need to do for it? Or, what CAN I do for it?

skaidra
# Posted: 7 Aug 2005 19:46

I`m going with you too!!!!!!!!

Lussekatt
# Posted: 7 Aug 2005 19:55

Do you want to see Ruslana there? Than support her.

well....It was a desicion made by fans of Eurovision Song Contest in general, not made by fans of Ruslana like us. It is indeed very sad that she isnt included as she deserves so much to be there. But I dont like to beg for them to bring her on. Also, if she would be taken on then it would be protests from others that she went in it afterwards.

ChimpoUA
# Posted: 7 Aug 2005 21:14

Lussekatt
Yeah, that's true... I have voted on Ruslana though, too bad most of the Ruslana-fans I know didn't knew about the voting... {='''(]

Cosa_nostra
# Posted: 7 Aug 2005 21:54

skaidra
OK!!! One more sign :-))

Lussekatt
ChimpoUA
So, Ok.. I understand you. But will you support us?

Lussekatt
# Posted: 7 Aug 2005 22:02

Cosa_nostra

of course I support you!

But its not likely that they will give any kind of responce at all. The changes are extremely small. So dont be to disappointed if nothings happen. You know, how would it look like if everyone did that for their favourites. The organizers just thínk its foolish.

But dont get me wrong, I like your engagement and effort!

We'll try our best!
yeah and Ruslana would be very proud of you if you succeed. Anyway. If I was her Im not sure I would be soulhappy as I wasnt choosen from the beginning.....

Cosa_nostra
# Posted: 7 Aug 2005 22:05

Lussekatt
Ξκ! So will you sign our letter?

Lussekatt
# Posted: 7 Aug 2005 22:08 - Edited by: Lussekatt

also, they plan this show in every detail. It has a narrow schedule and are going to be broadcast live. If they want Ruslana to participate. Its not likely that they can

It would be another three minutes performance. And its not only the song, they need to present Ruslana as well and there goes another two minutes approx... so lets say five minutes extra. And that is something they have not in their schedule today!

But - if anyone of the 14 original choosen songs withdrawn or cant participate, then the situation changes.....so why not go for having Ruslana as a stand in......

Lussekatt
# Posted: 7 Aug 2005 22:12

but it still so far from beeing true. If anyone cant participate they take a stand in person for that song - not another song.

Ivan
# Posted: 7 Aug 2005 22:40

Cosa_nostra
Ill sign too!

We can also send E-mails to the organizers with one and the same subject...

Conny
# Posted: 7 Aug 2005 23:34

Ivan
We can also send E-mails to the organizers with one and the same subject...

Email flooding can be counterproductive because people get annoyed by too many emails. One letter signed by lots of people from all over the world may be more effective in my opinion. But I agree with Lussekatt and have pointed it out myself, it is extremely unlikely that we will succeed.

Suggestion for the letter: it should not be begging, but also not demanding. It should express our disappointment and come up with concrete proposals for a solution, e.g. Johnny Logan is represented with two songs. One song for him may be enough, so this would open a slot which could be filled with an additional artist (Ruslana). Please don't get me wrong. I don't want to interfere with your letter, it is your idea. It is just a suggestion.

Even if they had a slot to fill, because someone can't come or what ever, it will be very unlikely that it will be Ruslana to fill the slot. They probably have got a list of runner ups and we don't know what number Ruslana reached. Anyway, lets try it anyway...

Ivan
# Posted: 7 Aug 2005 23:37

Conny
Email flooding can be counterproductive because people get annoyed by too many emails. One letter signed by lots of people from all over the world may be more effective in my opinion.
I didnt thinink of that.... thanks

Lussekatt
# Posted: 7 Aug 2005 23:47

Conny
Johnny Logan is represented with two songs.

omg! That is really not fair at all!!

Ivan
# Posted: 7 Aug 2005 23:51

Logan is represented with two songs.
This is our chance!!!

ylana
# Posted: 8 Aug 2005 09:20

ChimpoUA
Lussekatt
Ivan
Conny
Ginta
Thanks all of you for support. We will send letter. Will have luck or not this will be depending from member of EBU.
If you support us give you full name, address and e-mail.
The more sign the more chance.

Conny
One letter signed by lots of people from all over the world may be more effective in my opinion.
We decide will do as you write.
I think letter will be translating today and you can give us you opinion.

Ginta
# Posted: 8 Aug 2005 10:55

My e- male adress is pikaccu@tvnet.lv My full name is Grinberga.

Cosa_nostra
# Posted: 8 Aug 2005 12:24

GREAT!!! If you want, you can send e-mails!!!

Ivan
# Posted: 8 Aug 2005 12:32

Cosa_nostra
Spam....

Cosa_nostra
# Posted: 8 Aug 2005 12:43

Ivan
What do you mean?

ylana
# Posted: 8 Aug 2005 12:45

Ginta
We need you full address too in order to member of EBU sees than we are real person. If you want may send me on my e-mail: ylana_mogileva@mail.ru Confidentiality of this information guarantee.

Ivan
# Posted: 8 Aug 2005 12:45

Cosa_nostra
see what Conny sayed. It is better to send one E-mail!

ylana
# Posted: 8 Aug 2005 12:50

Ivan
It is better to send one E-mail!
We want send one letter with many many sings. This will be more effective.
And e-mail you can send to me with you data: name, full post address and e-mail.

Ivan
# Posted: 8 Aug 2005 12:53

ylana
ylana_mogileva@mail.ru is these the E-mail we have to send the data u need??

. 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 2; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on open source forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site