Ruslana has to be in Kopenhagen. And she needs you (2)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ”крањнська - –усский - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Eurovision / Ruslana has to be in Kopenhagen. And she needs you
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . >>
Cosa_nostra
# Posted: 8 Aug 2005 12:54

Ivan
Oh. I see. Just trz to follow Ylana~s advice.

ylana
# Posted: 8 Aug 2005 13:01

Ivan
ylana_mogileva@mail.ru is these the E-mail we have to send the data u need??
Yes, send me this data. I form letter with all of our sings then send to EBU. Letter send to all of us too.

Ivan
# Posted: 8 Aug 2005 13:03

ylana
Ok!!

Cosa_nostra
# Posted: 8 Aug 2005 13:05

ylana
”ль€н!! „уЇш, € в≥дкрила нове мило, давай ≥з нього ≥ в≥дправимо листа!

ylana
# Posted: 8 Aug 2005 13:07

Cosa_nostra
”ль€н!! „уЇш, € в≥дкрила нове мило, давай ≥з нього ≥ в≥дправимо листа!
’орошо, отправить то не сложно, главное собрать подписи.

Cosa_nostra
# Posted: 8 Aug 2005 13:10

ylana
ќк! “од≥ лови!!!! ј € п≥ду по чатах ≥ форумах!

ylana
# Posted: 8 Aug 2005 13:12

Cosa_nostra
ќк! “од≥ лови!!!! ј € п≥ду по чатах ≥ форумах!
ƒавай, действуй. ј € буду на подписи собирать.  стати, свои данные то не забудь выслать.

Ivan
# Posted: 8 Aug 2005 13:17

ylana
and e-mail.
Why do you need e-mail??? We send you the data via e-mail and you can see the E-mail from there!

Cosa_nostra
# Posted: 8 Aug 2005 13:22

ylana
Ѕезвопросов!

ylana
# Posted: 8 Aug 2005 13:28

Ivan
We send you the data via e-mail and you can see the E-mail from there!
You right. This is for the other who want write you data on forum. You sing I place already.

ChimpoUA
# Posted: 8 Aug 2005 13:30

ylana
I have send you ALL my data, is it enough?

Ivan
# Posted: 8 Aug 2005 13:33

ylana
You sing I place already.
I cant sing!!! :D
You mean sign, right :)

ChimpoUA
# Posted: 8 Aug 2005 13:37

rofl lol =D

Conny
# Posted: 8 Aug 2005 13:42

In addition to what I wrote about sending emails to EBU. Flooding someone with emails can be a very effective form of protest. In this case we don't just want to protest, but to convince them, get them on our side. So we must be careful not to annoy them.

ylana
And e-mail you can send to me with you data: name, full post address and e-mail.

Please post the letter here first, so people can see what they sign.

ylana
# Posted: 8 Aug 2005 13:44

Ivan
I cant sing!!!
Yes, I'm sorry.
ChimpoUA
I have send you ALL my data, is it enough?
Thanks, I send letter to you.

Ivan
# Posted: 8 Aug 2005 13:47

ylana
Yes, I'm sorry.
No problem!!
Conny
Please post the letter here first, so people can see what they sign.
Here is the original:
”важаемый председатель Arne Wessberg и
члены ≈вропейского ¬ещательного —оюза!

ћы, ниже подписавшиес€, обращаемс€ к ¬ам с просьбой включить победительницу ≈вроведень€ 2004 –услану в юбилейный конкурс ≈вровидень€, который состоитс€ в  оппенгагене 22 окт€бр€ 2005 г. ћногие из нас, ее поклонников не только в ”краине, но и во всей ≈вропе, не знали или не успели отдать свой голос за –услану в интерактивном голосовании. Ётим письмом мы пытаемс€ исправить сложившуюс€ ситуацию. ѕожалуйста, услышьте наш голос. ћы считаем, что –услана достойна выступить в  оппенгагене.
— уважением
(подписи)

ylana
# Posted: 8 Aug 2005 13:50

Cosa_nostra translate this letter and place here.

ChimpoUA
# Posted: 8 Aug 2005 13:52 - Edited by: ChimpoUA

Here is the updated version:
Dear chairman Arne Wessberg and the members of European Broadcasting Union!

We, those below signed, turn ourselves to you with the request to include the winner of Eurovision 2004, Ruslana, in the anniversary show which takes place in Copenhagen on 22nd October 2005. We, her fans not only from Ukraine, but also entire Europe appreciate that it was a fair vote and that unfortunately Ruslana was not chosen. However, there are several reasons why we believe an invitation of Ruslana by you may still be possible.

- Johnny Logan is represented with two songs. It is understandable that he was chosen, as his two victories were milestones in history of Eurovision. On the other hand we think that two songs sung by one artist may be a bit too much. We would like to ask you to consider to reduce his part to only one song.

- Eastern Europe is not only underrepresented in the current line-up, it is not represented at all! There is an increasing number of East European countries not only participating in the ESC, but also delivering really good and popular music. In the recent years many of these songs were voted high up and three have even won. Eastern Europe is becoming a more and more important part of the ESC. Also, as far as we know, the ESC is much more popular in East European countries than in the "traditional" EBU countries. The viewers will be very disappointed that the highly motivated and interested East European countries will not be represented at the anniversary show at all. Given the history of the ESC we appreciate that the majority of the songs will be from the "traditional" countries, but at least one song out of 14 should be from Eastern Europe. And who could represent this better than Ruslana?

Please consider our request.

With the respect,
(signatures)

Cosa_nostra
# Posted: 8 Aug 2005 13:58

ChimpoUA
Oh! Thanx! :-) You made it before me! :-))

I HAVE REPLACED THE LINKS TO THIS PAGE IN MORE FORUMS. I WILL CONTINUE DOING IT. AND DON'T FORGET SENDING YOUR DATA TO YLANA
FOR THOSE WHO ARE NOT REGISTRATED IN THIS FORUM, SEND YOUR DATA TO THIS E/MAIL: copenhagen@rambler.ru

ChimpoUA
# Posted: 8 Aug 2005 14:13 - Edited by: ChimpoUA

For those, who not in the course. During October the 50th anniversary competition Of eurovision, on the site, indicated in the first post, the voting occurred. For each voter it was necessary to select 10 participants, on two from each decade. At the end it was necessary to indicate the name, complete address and e mail. Apparently, many of us did not know about this voting. By this letter we attempt to correct this motion of things. If you please, all who wants to see to Ruslana in Copenhagen, you will hold us. We will be able to win, only after from the couples of a large quantity it is vocal. Write your data on this topic or to ylana_mogileva@mail.ru your data. To us must transport. Together we are force. In whom what proposals to with which the corrections of the text of the letter above, write here your own version. Above letter indicated undergoes any correction.

ylana
# Posted: 8 Aug 2005 15:40

ChimpoUA
Thank you very much for translation.

Lussekatt
# Posted: 8 Aug 2005 16:04

Koppengagene

Its spelled Copenhagen. To make the letter serious its good if there is no misspelling.

they did not know or they did not have time to return their vote in favor to Ruslana in the interactive voting.

hmm..... I hesitate a bit on this part. It somehow looks like it was a mistake that Ruslanas fans wasnt informed. Is this EBU's fault? Its a quite weak reason for the letter....I mean, wasnt it more up to us from the beginning to make a huge promotion to give Ruslana as much votes as possible? Anyway its to late for that now. It like we show our regret on this....

But dont say " did not have time to vote for Ruslana" !! It doesnt take hours to do such a vote and everyone who really wanted to vote for Ruslana DID indeed take their time and the little effort it needs to do it.

By this letter we attempt to correct the prevailing situation.

This would be an argument if we knew very clear that something was wrong from the beginning! Like the president elections in Ukraine that has to be redone. As far as I know this voting for participants in the anniversary show has been correct and democratic made. The people made their vote and they didnt choose Ruslana. Thats hard to accept for us but its not a reason to make her take part.
You forgot about the fact that Johnny Logan has two songs as well. Maybe that can be a stronger reason to take Ruslana in...

obw
# Posted: 8 Aug 2005 16:37

Lussekatt
Its spelled Copenhagen

Købnhavn? I think, "Koppengagene" is the russian spelling. Every language different, it stays difficult. :-| I think dependent on the language the letter is in, spelling to be used has... or something.

But dont say " did not have time to vote for Ruslana" !! It doesnt take hours to do such a vote and everyone who really wanted to vote for Ruslana DID indeed take their time and the little effort it needs to do it.

And the voting was open for more than a month IIRC. In fact some of my other favorites made it - but not Ruslana. :-(

I second your point, anyway. In my opinion it was a fair voting and we (=Ruslana) did not make it. Well, who knows, perhaps it was enough for place 3 or 4? But no medal this time...

Lussekatt
# Posted: 8 Aug 2005 17:00

obw
Købnhavn?.

Yes, the danish spelling, with an "e" : København.

I think, "Koppengagene" is the russian spelling

oh, I didnt think that far. thank you. I wonder why cities have diffrent names in diffrent languages. They got a name and I think it would be most appropiate and convenient if it has that same name global. Its really confusing if we talk about one place but know diffrent names of it. Like you german talked about Köln and I didnt get it when somebody called it Cologne, whats that? I thought it was something french...But okey....it might be more difficult to say in other languages. Copenhagen in Swedish is "Köpenhamn"

ChimpoUA
# Posted: 8 Aug 2005 17:04

Köln, Cologne, Keulen =D

Conny
# Posted: 8 Aug 2005 23:16

ChimpoUA

I am sorry to interfere with this, but I agree with Lussekatt. That some fans did not know or did not have time is their fault not EBU's. There have been topics on the forum about the voting, a newsletter was sent out by admin and also ShakiFanatico sent a newsletter to the members of ruslana.org. So most fans should have known about it.

Anyway I think we need a good reasons for the EBU to invite Ruslana. Here is my suggestion for the letter:

Dear chairman Arne Wessberg and the members of European Broadcasting Union!

We, those below signed, turn ourselves to you with the request to include the winner of Eurovision 2004, Ruslana, in the anniversary show which takes place in Copenhagen on 22nd October 2005. We, her fans not only from Ukraine, but also entire Europe appreciate that it was a fair vote and that unfortunately Ruslana was not chosen. However, there are several reasons why we believe an invitation of Ruslana by you may still be possible.

- Johnny Logan is represented with two songs. It is understandable that he was chosen, as his two victories were milestones in history of Eurovision. On the other hand we think that two songs sung by one artist may be a bit too much. We would like to ask you to consider to reduce his part to only one song.

- Eastern Europe is not only underrepresented in the current line-up, it is not represented at all! There is an increasing number of East European countries not only participating in the ESC, but also delivering really good and popular music. In the recent years many of these songs were voted high up and three have even won. Eastern Europe is becoming a more and more important part of the ESC. Also, as far as we know, the ESC is much more popular in East European countries than in the "traditional" EBU countries. The viewers will be very disappointed that the highly motivated and interested East European countries will not be represented at the anniversary show at all. Given the history of the ESC we appreciate that the majority of the songs will be from the "traditional" countries, but at least one song out of 14 should be from Eastern Europe. And who could represent this better than Ruslana?

Please consider our request.

With the respect,

obw
# Posted: 9 Aug 2005 00:10

Lussekatt
the danish spelling, with an "e" : København.

Oh, that explains why I was only finding 500something hits with Google. The correct spelling results in more than 2.7 million hits. :*) *whistle*

Conny
Eastern Europe is becoming a more and more important part of the ESC.

I sense a contradiction here. On one hand you are arguing that East Europe is becoming more important. On the other hand it seems obvious that not enough fans managed to vote for one of their favorites to manage a top 2 position. Mmmmhhhhh ... hairy. :-]

ylana
# Posted: 9 Aug 2005 08:56

Lussekatt
obw
Thank you very much for criticism. I?m always write bad works.
Especially thanks Conny. I think you letter will have more success.
I agree with obw raise sentence Eastern Europe is becoming a more and more important part of the ESC. In addition next sentence confirm this expression.

Cosa_nostra
# Posted: 9 Aug 2005 11:07

Conny
Thank you very much for the letter!
You all have solved a huge problem!

racsy

# Posted: 9 Aug 2005 11:58

oh no!my post doesnt work!:((

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on web forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site