Ruslana has to be in Kopenhagen. And she needs you (3)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Eurovision / Ruslana has to be in Kopenhagen. And she needs you
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . >>
Cosa_nostra
# Posted: 9 Aug 2005 12:07

racsy
It's bad. But we will think and do something.

racsy

# Posted: 9 Aug 2005 12:14

Cosa_nostra
why you need adress?!

racsy

# Posted: 9 Aug 2005 12:25

Cosa_nostra
no problem.i have post for 2 hours,i think,when i'll have my first internet

Cosa_nostra
# Posted: 9 Aug 2005 12:34

racsy
Ok! No problem!

racsy

# Posted: 9 Aug 2005 12:39

Cosa_nostra
this help for ruslana is very suspicious.

ylana
# Posted: 9 Aug 2005 12:58

racsy
this help for ruslana is very suspicious.
We must believe in our success. You support us and if other will do too we have luck.

racsy

# Posted: 9 Aug 2005 13:09

ylana
ok

ylana
# Posted: 9 Aug 2005 13:14

racsy
ok
Chiefly, do all in believe in you heart and luck turn to us.

racsy

# Posted: 9 Aug 2005 13:29

ylana
:)

Ginta
# Posted: 9 Aug 2005 13:29

OK.I believ Ruslanwith good.

Conny
# Posted: 9 Aug 2005 13:38

ylana
obw
I sense a contradiction here. On one hand you are arguing that East Europe is becoming more important. On the other hand it seems obvious that not enough fans managed to vote for one of their favorites to manage a top 2 position. Mmmmhhhhh ... hairy. :-]

Okay, I agree. Just delete the sentence that Eastern Europe is becoming more and more important.

ylana
# Posted: 9 Aug 2005 13:39

Ginta
OK.I believ Ruslanwith good.
If you support us give you data (I wrote what kind) on my e-mail, please.

ylana
# Posted: 9 Aug 2005 15:39

Conny
Okay, I agree. Just delete the sentence that Eastern Europe is becoming more and more important.
I do this in .doc file.

racsy

# Posted: 9 Aug 2005 17:09

ylana
why you are need our adress?

ChimpoUA
# Posted: 9 Aug 2005 18:40

Racsy
Because they can verify if there really is a person named [insert name here] that signed it!

racsy

# Posted: 9 Aug 2005 19:21

ChimpoUA
ok

ylana
# Posted: 10 Aug 2005 10:09

Our friend Oleg offers following change of letter. I think this is more concern to grammar but I don?t know English very well. First change: We would like to ask you to consider reducing his part to only one song. without We would like to ask you to consider to reduce his part to only one song. . Second change There are an increasing number of Eastern European countries not only participating in the ESC... without There is an increasing number of East European countries not only participating in the ESC...

Cosa_nostra
# Posted: 10 Aug 2005 11:21

ylana
Ok. I think it's nice.

ylana
# Posted: 10 Aug 2005 11:50

Cosa_nostra
Ok. I think it's nice.
Interesting as think others.

Cosa_nostra
# Posted: 10 Aug 2005 11:57

ylana
They will say it :-)

Ginta
# Posted: 10 Aug 2005 13:46

It very greate ide

ylana
# Posted: 10 Aug 2005 13:56

Ginta
It very greate ide
Does you support us? Send you data: full name and post address, to ylana_mogileva@mail.ru or copenhagen@rambler.ru.

Ginta
# Posted: 10 Aug 2005 14:03

Yes i suppor.My date is 19.September. My name is Ginta Grinberga. LatviaKoknese Ligo street 6. My e-maile is pikaccu@tvnet.lv

ylana
# Posted: 10 Aug 2005 14:45

Ginta
Thanks for support. If you can say about this idea you friends. We need more signs.

Ginta
# Posted: 10 Aug 2005 15:13

ok

ChimpoUA
# Posted: 10 Aug 2005 15:35

ylana
Could you post the amount of signs?

ChimpoUA
# Posted: 10 Aug 2005 15:44

Dear chairman Arne Wessberg and the members of European Broadcasting Union!

We, those below signed, turn ourselves to you with the request to include the winner of Eurovision 2004, Ruslana, in the anniversary show which takes place in Copenhagen on 22nd October 2005. We, her fans not only from Ukraine, but also entire Europe appreciate that it was a fair vote and that unfortunately Ruslana was not chosen. However, there are several reasons why we believe an invitation of Ruslana by you may still be possible.

- Johnny Logan is represented with two songs. It is understandable that he was chosen, as his two victories were milestones in history of Eurovision. On the other hand we think that two songs sung by one artist may be a bit too much. We would like to ask you to consider reducing his part to only one song.

- Eastern Europe is not only underrepresented in the current line-up, it is not represented at all! There are an increasing number of Eastern European countries not only participating in the ESC, but also delivering really good and popular music. In the recent years many of these songs were voted high up and three have even won. Eastern Europe is becoming a more and more important part of the ESC. Also, as far as we know, the ESC is much more popular in East European countries than in the "traditional" EBU countries. The viewers will be very disappointed that the highly motivated and interested East European countries will not be represented at the anniversary show at all. Given the history of the ESC we appreciate that the majority of the songs will be from the "traditional" countries, but at least one song out of 14 should be from Eastern Europe. And who could represent this better than Ruslana?

Please consider our request.

With the respect,
(signatures)

ylana
# Posted: 10 Aug 2005 16:26

ChimpoUA
Thank you for put together full letter.

ylana
# Posted: 10 Aug 2005 17:51

Our letter on http:www.ruslana.org This is increase our chance

Cosa_nostra
# Posted: 10 Aug 2005 18:06

ylana
It is not there yet. I checked it...

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on chat forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site