Something important! (2)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Eurovision / Something important!
<< . 1 . 2 .
susanne
# Posted: 7 Oct 2005 00:17

I bet he knows Jan ulrich has a dutch mother.
This is new to me......who told you that?

Well, the press on tv. He speaks a little bit of dutch. I'm sure it was jan ulrich. And the name 'jan' is a much more frequent boy's name in holland then in germany. But anyway he is a good cyclist and not as arrogant as lance armstrong.

Lussekatt
# Posted: 7 Oct 2005 00:21

susanne
Lance arrogant? why so?

Christiane
# Posted: 7 Oct 2005 13:44 - Edited by: Christiane

susanne
And the name 'jan' is a much more frequent boy's name in holland then in germany.
Jan is also a common name in Germany......maybe more common in the north of the country. The press here talked a lot about Jan Ullrich, his career and also about his childhood. His mother, Marianne Kaatz, was also interviewed several times. I think, if she was dutch, she would speak with a dutch accent, but that´s not the case. Anyway, as you said, Jan Ullrich is a good cyclist.....though some people don´t want to appreciate that.

Lussekatt
Lance arrogant? why so?
Do you watch the Tour de France? Armstrong reacts in a way sometimes, which could be regarded as arrogance.

aly
# Posted: 7 Oct 2005 18:17

Lussekatt

did you know

...that the Danube Delta in Romania is Europe's largest and best preserved delta?

...that the Romanian language is the only Romance language where definite articles are enclitic?

...that, with an area of 238,391 km², Romania is the largest country in Southeastern Europe?

...that Romania's Palace of Parliament , despite the building process not being completely finished, is the biggest building in Europe?

...that Romania renominated its currency, the leu, in July 2005, so that 10,000 old lei equal 1 new leu?

...that Timişoara, a city in western Romania, was the first European city to have electric streetlights?

...that Bucharest's RATB mass transit network is the fourth largest in Europe?

aly
# Posted: 7 Oct 2005 18:21

susanne
# Posted: 7 Oct 2005 18:57

lussekat

Well, he always tells the same story about how good he is at training and how smart he trains better then anyone else. I think that Eddy Merkx is the biggest champion ever. He didn't just focus on the tour de france, which he won 5 times. In those same years he won the vuelta in spain and the giro in italy and every year he won several classic races. Lance armstrong only did the tour every year.

Ivan
# Posted: 7 Oct 2005 19:39

aly
that the Danube Delta in Romania is Europe's largest and best preserved delta?
And did you know that, this part (north Dobridzha) was a Bulgarian territory...
And you forget to mention that a Romanian invent the jet engine :)
And about your currency arent they made from nylon????
area of 238,391 km²
Some good circumstance... Austro-Hungarian disintegrate... and you won the two world wars...

aly
# Posted: 7 Oct 2005 22:25

Ivan

I know that Dobridzha (english:Dobrudgea; romania:Dobrogea) was a bulgarian teritory

...but you know that the south Dobridzha (actualy in Bulgaria) was a romanian teritory

...and Moldova country; Bukovina (actualy in Ukraine); Bugeac(actualy in Ukraine);Voivovdina(actualy in Sebia Montenegro);Serpents island(actualy in Ukraine);The teritory from Tisa to the border of Romania-Hungary;Hertza(actualy in Ukraine) and the North of the Danube delta was romanian teritory????

aly
# Posted: 7 Oct 2005 22:27

And about your currency arent they made from nylon????

NO!!!!

aly
# Posted: 7 Oct 2005 22:44

...and romania will host JUNIOR EUROVISION 2006

...on on Junior Eurovision
you can find more informations

...or you can go on ESC today

Ivan
# Posted: 7 Oct 2005 22:59 - Edited by: Ivan

...but you know that the south Dobridzha (actualy in Bulgaria) was a romanian teritory
It was, it is and it will be Bulgarian teritory...
See this map... This are the teritorys populated with Bulgarians until 1919...

...and Moldova country;
Yes Moldova is second Romania...
Bukovina (actualy in Ukraine)
Even the name isn't Romanian
Bugeac(actualy in Ukraine)
For this I dont know...
Voivovdina(actualy in Sebia Montenegro)
Agane the neme isn't Romanian and Im 100% sure that tis teritory isn't Romanian...
Serpents island(actualy in Ukraine);The teritory from Tisa to the border of Romania-Hungary;Hertza(actualy in Ukraine)
I have no idea about these 3 here, but I know that Transilvania was a Hungarian and Besarabia was a Russian(Ukrainian) teritory
See the map

And About the whole Dobrudgea... it was Bulgarian before 681 until 1396 when Bulgaria fall under Ottoman control... and it was populated with Bulgarians until 1919-1944 when the Bulgarians from north Dobrudgea move to their motherland...

NO!!!!
So I have seen a false lei...

And don'd be so sure that your country should be bigger than 238,391 km²...

Lussekatt
# Posted: 8 Oct 2005 03:34

Christiane
Do you watch the Tour de France?

sometimes together with my husband but not much enough to see that he act arrogant.

susanne
I think that Eddy Merkx is the biggest champion ever He didn't just focus on the tour de france

My husband think the same as you. He dont think Armstrong is that good that he seemes to be as he dont challenge other contests than Tour De France and therefore is not as skilful as he would be if he manage diffrent kind of cycling races.

aly
did you know

not at all! Im not good at information about other countries. The only thing I basically know about Romania is that Nicolae and Elena Ceaucescu was killed on the 25 of december 1989, they was executed. And I know a hungarian group that was popular in Romania by that time, "Bikini". I love their music and hope to find more of it one day.

Esther
# Posted: 8 Oct 2005 10:45

Guido
Those geographic charts look familiar to me!!

aly
# Posted: 8 Oct 2005 12:48

Ivan

Bukovina (romanian: Bucovina ) is was a romanian teritory

If you don't belive me please ask a ukrainean

In Bucovina are the completly romanian cities :
-Cernauti (chernvitsi)
-Hertasa (herta)
-Hotin (Khotyn)
-Lujeni (Luzhany )

...and more

and here is a map of Bukovina
[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/5d/Bucovina _Romania_Ukraine.png/350px-[/img]

...and if you don't know that Bukovina was a romanian teritory you don't know history :(

aly
# Posted: 8 Oct 2005 12:51

sorry the link don't work :(

here is a map of Vojvodina :

aly
# Posted: 8 Oct 2005 12:52

and here is a map of Bukovina:

Ivan
# Posted: 8 Oct 2005 14:52

aly
...and if you don't know that Bukovina was a romanian teritory you don't know history :(
I can know only the Bulgarian history perfect...
And about Bukovina... thanks for the info... :)
Say something about Voivodina...
And is it true that in central Romania there are alot of Hungarian villages, may be towns??
And some questions:
Where can I find more info about Romania... I wanna know from where you came from, when was that and things like these..?

susanne
# Posted: 8 Oct 2005 16:32

lussekat
I think that a lot of poeple think the same way about lance armstrong.

To all the eastern european: These are the kind of things western european are afraid off in their attitude towards eastern europe. It is a melting pot of different cultures not bordered within countries. When you were still communists a lot of poeple were afraid of what would happen if the russians weren't in power anymore. all those ethnic groups would start to demand their independence.

I just hope that nobody will shoot an inbreaded prince in serbia anymore and than we will all be safe.

aly
# Posted: 8 Oct 2005 17:15

Ivan

Yes in central Romania are 3 counties with hungarian majority

Towns:
-Miercurea-Ciuc (hungarian: "Csíkszereda") in "Harghita" county (hungarian "Hargita")

-Sfantu' Gheorghe (hungarian: "Sepsiszentgyörgy") in "Covasna" county (hungarian: "Kovászna")

-Targu' Mures (this town don't have an hungarian name) in "Mures" county

...and in Romania is an hungarian political partid: U.D.M.R.

If you want to know informations about Romania go
here

aly
# Posted: 8 Oct 2005 17:17

Ivan

...and I like very much the bulgarian national anthem "Mila Rodino" I don't know what that means

Christiane
# Posted: 8 Oct 2005 20:36

Lussekatt
but not much enough to see that he act arrogant.
The french don´t like him very much, his 7th victory in winning the Tour in succession is suspicious to them.

Lussekatt
# Posted: 8 Oct 2005 20:40

Christiane

hmm, suspicious? like if he has taken some ?? to be able to make better results. Some athletics take somthing they eat or so thats illegal... dont know the english name...

Christiane
# Posted: 8 Oct 2005 20:54

Lussekatt
Oh I see, you missed the discussions about Lance Armstrong. I watch the Tour de France every year since 1997, so I get a lot. Since he won his first Tour, he´s been under suspicious of doping, though he´s been tested negatively, whenever a doping test was made.

Lussekatt
# Posted: 8 Oct 2005 20:57

Christiane
you missed the discussions about Lance Armstrong.

where is that? I have seen all in this topic about him.

whenever a doping test was made.
oh, doping is the right word. Its the same in swedish but I had forgot that too until now...

Christiane
# Posted: 8 Oct 2005 21:03

Lussekatt
where is that?
There haven´t been any discussions about Armstrong here. I mean the reports about him during the Tour.

Ivan
# Posted: 8 Oct 2005 21:05 - Edited by: Ivan

aly
Thanks for the info :)

bulgarian national anthem "Mila Rodino"
You can find the lyrics in Latin and Cyrillic script and also a translation here

Lussekatt
# Posted: 8 Oct 2005 21:07

Christiane
I mean the reports about him during the Tour

lol, okey then my husband knows everything about it. He also watch it every year. and also other cykling contests.

Christiane
# Posted: 8 Oct 2005 21:15

Lussekatt
and also other cykling contests.
I´ve been watching some stages of the Germany tour a couple of years ago and also some parts of other cycle races, but I don´t do that every year.

aly
# Posted: 9 Oct 2005 12:32

Ivan

I read the lyrics and "Stara Planina" means the balkan mountains???

When I study Bulgaria at Geography last year I like very much your country

The river "Marita" in the South of Bulgaria,and when I was to Greece I've been to "Plovdiv" city

...and if you want I will give a present to you: Danube delta (if I can) now are seriously problems there with some sick birds that arived in danube delta from Russia and Kazahtan

...the people are very scaryed about the birds

<< . 1 . 2 .
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 112 [2 Mar 2020 00:27]

These forums are running on discussion forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site