Wild Dance on radio? (1)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Eurovision / Wild Dance on radio?
. 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . >>
masterD
# Posted: 22 May 2004 09:53

Hi there, Ruslana fans!

I've got a question for y'all..

Do they play Wild Dance on the radio in your country?

Here, in Sweden, I have not heard it being played on the radio, not even once. I find it very odd, 'cause radiostations here in Sweden talk about Ruslana winning the ESC, but they don't actually play the song!

I, for one, think it's a really good song. Rock on Ruslana!! :D

Dieter
# Posted: 22 May 2004 10:02

In Belgium, they play it from time to time, but not enough in my opinion :)
It will change in a couple of days, when her cd is available for purchase :)

Jasse
# Posted: 22 May 2004 10:22

I heard it on P3 /swedish national radio/, it was examined by a panel of "experts" in a program called "Flipp or Flopp" (Good or Bad). All of the three "experts" did not like the song, but they thougt it would be popular... Well, I like it! :-)

Oliver
# Posted: 22 May 2004 10:29

I've barely heard it so far.

I just checked wednesday's playlist of a major radio station nearby from 8AM to 8PM, but couldn't see it.

Ira
# Posted: 22 May 2004 10:43

My boy-friend says he heard it once on a Dutch radio, but I haven't heard it at all till now!

Jasse
# Posted: 22 May 2004 12:13

Well, the only way to change this is to let the radiostations know that we want to hear this song on radio! So just bomb them with requests! :-)

ozge
# Posted: 22 May 2004 12:59

in turkey it's been played since eurovision finished.i l've listened to it at least 3 times this morning

sPoOkEy
# Posted: 22 May 2004 13:22

hi i m turkish and i think i'm the best supporter of RUSLANA in turkey.EVERy hour i listen ruslana'a songs.Here turkish people dont't likes these songs but i think they're stupid and RUSLANA was the best at eurovision.
I LOVE RUSLANA

poltava
# Posted: 22 May 2004 14:29

I live in Sweden to and i want to hear Ruslana - Wild Dances on the radio !!! And i want to see her CD in the music store !!! I really loved this song !!! Write a letter to the Nrj, Power Hit Radio and others to play RUSLANA !!!!

Nedved
# Posted: 22 May 2004 16:56

I'm from Russia and I've didn't hear "Wild dances" on our radio! Not even one time!!! I've heard Julia Savicheva 2 minutes ago, but I didn't hear Ruslana! Nda...

maxim_86ualb2
# Posted: 22 May 2004 17:20

well , they play it from time to time on the radio in Lebanon , it is #18 in the top 20 of the station that plays it....... but I dont think it is enough... so I downloaded it from here from ur link to the video

http://www.ruslana.com.ua/video/
(just download the file from there & rename to .avi you will get the sound but for some reason no video...
---
& I got the clips from

http://www.ukrainatv.com/eng/catalogue/MusicVideo/

===========
Happy for ya ruslana

Gemma
# Posted: 22 May 2004 22:08

I don't listen to the radio very often but I suppose it's not played on German radio :( I've already heard Max's song several times but none of the other countries. These radio people are quite ignorant sometimes. I will send mails to several stations and request Ruslana's song. Maybe I am lucky and they start playing it.

NatalkaDresden
# Posted: 22 May 2004 22:25

I didn't hear Ruslana on German radio!!!!!!

Someone_From_Istanbul
# Posted: 22 May 2004 22:32

sPoOkEy
Who doesnt like Ruslana in Turkey??

hitman0907
# Posted: 22 May 2004 23:23

I'm Turkish too.

I open Winamp and play Ruslana - Wild Dances.I press the repeat button and it plays all time.

What do you think Spookey?Do I like Ruslana?Do I LOVE Ruslana?

Oliver
# Posted: 23 May 2004 00:22

Oh, for anyone who was interested in how Ruslana was doing in Germany, I can't find any mentioning of her name on the websites of the major TV music channels. However, the website musicone.de declared Wild Dances "Release of the Week":

http://www.musicone.de/leftcat0302.php

They also predicted it as a top 10 single. Well, let's give it some time. It is interesting that in contrast, they predict Turkey's Athena with "For Real" to only be a top 40 single....I am a bit skeptical about this ratio, given the way the German vote was split.

Someone_From_Istanbul
# Posted: 23 May 2004 01:42 - Edited by: Someone_From_Istanbul

hitman0907 I open Winamp and play Ruslana - Wild Dances.I press the repeat button and it plays all time.

I'm too.

I love you...Ruslana

pancake
# Posted: 23 May 2004 08:26

maxim_86ualb2
Hey, to see video there, you need DIVX codec

maxim_86ualb2
# Posted: 23 May 2004 14:22

just get winamp5.03 it is free www.winamp.com and small about 5megs..

or get windows media player also free a bit biger tho.. goto www.microsoft.com

_sick_driver_
# Posted: 23 May 2004 17:51

naw naw, Canadian radio stations don't play Wild Dances :[ but maybe if Ruslana came to North America :]

[.νΰςΰλκΰ.]

Dieter
# Posted: 23 May 2004 17:52 - Edited by: Dieter

How did you hear about Ruslana, Sick driver?

Daniel
# Posted: 23 May 2004 19:45

In Malta I never heard the Wild Dances on the radio so far as I know!!! :(

_sick_driver_
# Posted: 23 May 2004 20:00 - Edited by: _sick_driver_

Dieter
at first i saw a music video on this ukrainian weekly program in canada. and i saw Rosava at this site www.rosava.com.ua and her music video maybe around in november... and then later i searched for her on the net and later i searched for her music videos where i got to www.ukrainatv.com and saw Ruslana's video and then i later found a link to www.uasound.com [an online radio that plays all ukrainian music] and so i heard ruslana's songs there... which i later searched for Ruslana on the net and found her site around January and listened to her music and started to love it. That's when i started to read her updated news daily and started to follow Eurovision
:P

[.νΰςΰλκΰ.]

Dieter
# Posted: 23 May 2004 20:04

_sick_driver_
Are you a native Ukranian?

_sick_driver_
# Posted: 23 May 2004 20:06 - Edited by: _sick_driver_

Dieter
actually no. i was born in Toronto, Canada. However I've been influenced by my ukrainian heritage since i was little. and now im one of those ukrainian patriots living in canada. :P

[.νΰςΰλκΰ.]

Gemma
# Posted: 23 May 2004 20:54 - Edited by: Gemma

_sick_driver_
Thanks for the link to the Ukrainian Internet radio! I see Ruslana is on No. 6 there (her name is probably the only word I can read in cyrillian (sp?) *lol*). :) But I have no clue which song it is.
However, I'll try to listen to that station now. Thanks to the little pics of the media players I gotta manage that ;)

edited to say: funny, the first I hear is some version of Tarkan's Sikidim. Never heard that one before. Is it a Ukrainian cover?

_sick_driver_
# Posted: 23 May 2004 21:07

Gemma
eh, no problemo :P its the "i know" song. is wat a ukrainian cover? lol
*cyrillic

Sassy
# Posted: 23 May 2004 21:19

I'm from Sweden too!
Where in Sweden do you live Master D and Jasse?
I live in Eskilstuna.

PeterL
# Posted: 23 May 2004 23:37

I never heared Ruslana in german radio :-(( !!!
Im listening radio about 12 hours each day.

BUT ....
Ruslana will be on TV on this week!
There is a documentation (5 parts) about ESC2004 backstage
this week on ARTE starting 24.05.2004 20:15

pancake
# Posted: 24 May 2004 10:15

just heard her on am 1320 in vancouver, canada

. 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 4; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 20 [22 Apr 2021 13:23]

These forums are running on bulletin board script miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site