Wild Dance on radio? (2)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Eurovision / Wild Dance on radio?
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . >>
Dieter
# Posted: 24 May 2004 14:05

I'm gonna watch that PeterL thanks :)

Svitankova
# Posted: 24 May 2004 15:39

Hallo everybody:-)
First of all great thanx all of you for your greetings and kind words.
And about the radio.
Here in Ukraine we could here Wild Dances at least 10 times a day the whole week after Eurovision:-)
But now we listen her ukrainian songs more often, because we like her singing in ukrainian more than in english. It sounds better, I think.
Have a nice day and enjoy good music!

Bienenelfe
# Posted: 24 May 2004 17:54

Hi everybody,

on german radio (SWR1) you can make a wish. Between 6.00 - 19.30 pm they play the songs that the listeners want to her. I asked for playing Ruslanas Wild Dance. I wonder if they will play it.
You can also listen by internet: http://www.swr.de/swr1/bw/index.html
Button on the left side: Web-Radio einschalten.

I will let you know whether they played it or not.

Mascha

_sick_driver_
# Posted: 24 May 2004 19:28 - Edited by: _sick_driver_

pancake
OMFG?! serious :| lolz bah i doubt it that my radio station Z 103.5~> www.z1035.com will play it. It plays a lot of dance musik.. well Toronto has a lot of clubs with the typical dance/euro dance glowstick people... :P

[..]

Sassy
# Posted: 24 May 2004 19:34

Excuse me for asking, but _sick_driver where are you from? Canada?

_sick_driver_
# Posted: 24 May 2004 19:40

Sassy
lol yup, im from around the Toronto area in Canada :P

[..]

Sassy
# Posted: 24 May 2004 19:42

Oohh! What's it like living in Canada?

_sick_driver_
# Posted: 24 May 2004 19:48 - Edited by: _sick_driver_

Sassy
busy and multicultural. Sometimes you just need to get away from it all and go to Europe :P But I still love the Toronto city life. [i kinda miss it since i don't really live near downtown Toronto] But Canada is cool coz you have all these culture and you get the chance to get to know people and their background better. :]

[..]

Bienenelfe
# Posted: 24 May 2004 20:27

They didn't play it!!!
What a pity!!!
I'm very disappointed!!!!

Mascha

Daniel
# Posted: 24 May 2004 20:30

I am terribly disappointed that I never heard her song on the Maltese radios.

PeterL
# Posted: 24 May 2004 23:27

Ruslana will be in german tv this week !
http://tvtotal.prosieben.de/show/vorschau/00085.html

She will appear in TV Total, which is the tv-show of Stefan Raab,
who was the promoter for Max, the german participant in ESC2004.

Oliver
# Posted: 24 May 2004 23:54

Unfortunately, Raab's show specializes in "below the belt" type of humor and his statements on Ruslana so far have been neither particularly insightful nor tactful. I wonder if she knows what she's getting herself into...especially with the language barrier, it might not be obvious to her just how much he ridicules her.

TEPHOK
# Posted: 25 May 2004 00:01

no ruslana in radio hamburg and other radios in the city! neporjadok

_sick_driver_
# Posted: 25 May 2004 00:07

TEPHOK
lol ! :P

[..]

Shimrit
# Posted: 25 May 2004 00:08 - Edited by: Shimrit

I wonder if she knows what she's getting herself into...especially with the language barrier, it might not be obvious to her just how much he ridicules her.

Well, she got to know Raab during Eurovision week, that's for one thing. And other thing - I learned thorugh my journalism work - it doesn't matter in what context you were mentioned, as long as your name was spelled correctly. With the language barrier he won't be able to laugh at her too much anyway, and even if he does... she just need to make sure her name is spelled correctly, and I believe she's going to perform there too? in that case she just need to do what she does best, and that's it.

She will appear in TV Total, which is the tv-show of Stefan Raab,
who was the promoter for Max, the german participant in ESC2004.

Not just the promoter... also the lyricist, composer, and head of craziness in the German delegations. He's crazy but really funny.

I think it was played here a couple of times... though one of the biggest companies here claims "it's not good enough" so they don't distribute it to any Radio stations, which caused an angry reaction on the behalf of Eurovision fans here. But knowing Israel, they said "it's not good enough" just because it's Eurovision. people here really look down at it. :(

Oliver
# Posted: 25 May 2004 00:15

With the language barrier he won't be able to laugh at her too much anyway

Oh, he will. He doesn't need other people to do any talking... he's been even barging into people's homes unannounced and been sued for doing so... I am not sure there is anything aside from himself he respects, honestly.

But knowing Israel, they said "it's not good enough" just because it's Eurovision. people are really look down at it. :(

Well, it's similarly here.

Anthony
# Posted: 25 May 2004 00:21

I'm bewildered at the fact that Wild Dances are not broadcasted even in Ukraine. Why?!! I'm fed up with all this Russian shanson! I want to listen to Ukrainian music in Ukraine!!!!

Shimrit
# Posted: 25 May 2004 00:32

I am not sure there is anything aside from himself he respects, honestly.
Well, I met him just last week, and I didn't get that impression from him - though I must say I had that impression on him before I actually met him, only knowing his TV show. I hope it would be ok. besides, Ruslana is the PR queen!

buffe
# Posted: 27 May 2004 13:05

bonjour à Ruslana et toutes mesfélicitations pour cette victoire

Kam
# Posted: 27 May 2004 14:27

I'm from the french part of Belgium, I listen only to some french radios from Belgium and I never heard Ruslana ... I asked one of the radio to play it but they dont ...

Dieter
# Posted: 27 May 2004 14:37

Ruslana is coming to Belgium next week, to promote her single :):)
So i'm gonna try to find out where she does that lol, maybe i'm gonna see her in RL.

Kam, try to listen to some flemish radio station. They play it kinda frequently ;)

Marcel
# Posted: 27 May 2004 18:21

In Finland, I have even heard the ukrainese version of wild dances. The one based on the muzychenko-song.

Or sumthin' like that :)

Daniel
# Posted: 27 May 2004 19:07

In Malta I heard it for the first time on a Maltese radio yesterday at 10.00a.m.

Nadeena
# Posted: 27 May 2004 19:25

I think here in Germany they don't play Ruslana on radio, because many people are still disappointed that Max didn't win. They don't want to accept that Ruslana had the better song.

So they say stupid things about her (like: she can't sing, the song is bad, she only won because of her sexy dress or because the neighbour countries gave her so many points)...

I don't understand this. I liked Max, too, but his song was nothing special. And "Wild Dances" is such a great song. I just want to hear it on radio!

Daniel
# Posted: 27 May 2004 19:27

In Malta its the same. We were diappointed for Malta being placed 12th. We were hoping we could have been placed with the first 5. But Ukraine was the best for me.

Sassy
# Posted: 27 May 2004 19:33

I understand you. Not that I liked our song "It hurts" so much but I understand anyway... A couple of years ago there was a band called Friends who sang from Sweden and I really wnted them to win but they placed fifth or something and I was sort of dissapointed then. Although fifth is a great place!

My mum said she heard "Wild Dance" on the radio the day after ESC, but after that it hasn't been played on Swedish radio stations. I don't know why, though...

Sassy
# Posted: 27 May 2004 19:34

Sorry for my not-so-perfect english... I hope you understand anyway...

Daniel
# Posted: 27 May 2004 19:37

I understood you well. I heard it only once.

Sassy
# Posted: 27 May 2004 19:41

good

Daniel
# Posted: 27 May 2004 19:45

I think that only the Eastern Europe radois are playing this song regularly

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 6; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on discussion forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site