Wild Dance on radio? (3)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Eurovision / Wild Dance on radio?
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . >>
Nadeena
# Posted: 27 May 2004 20:22

Shakira became an international star, too. Why not Ruslana?

Daniel
# Posted: 27 May 2004 20:24

I still don't know what the problem of this is exactly. Everyone has to be proud of his place in the ESC (especially ukraine)

Dieter
# Posted: 27 May 2004 22:06

Daniel
I've heard her song a couple of times now on Belgian radio stations. So not only Eastern Europe radios play it ;)

Oliver
# Posted: 28 May 2004 00:12

Ruslana just appeared on Raab's TV show. He made a few jokes about their breaking the stage during the rehearsals at ESC, but otherwise was fairly timid and even promoted her single after the performance. She brought him a battle of ukrainian vodka as a gift.

Ira
# Posted: 28 May 2004 00:19

Oliver:
thanks for the information! I was really curious about how it would go. I guess, vodka improved the mood of Raab???:-)

Kozlodoev
# Posted: 28 May 2004 00:22

, Raab's TV show?:)

Paris
# Posted: 28 May 2004 00:23

I don't listen to the radio much here in England but the video for "Wild Dances" is playing on all the pop music tv channels, including "The Box". You don't have to wait more than 30 minutes for it to come on again - seems like everyone likes it here :>

Oliver
# Posted: 28 May 2004 00:27

thanks for the information! I was really curious about how it would go. I guess, vodka improved the mood of Raab???:-)

She really gave it to him way late when he was already returning to his seat, but the extended cheek-kissing session they had before that made me want to be Raab for the first time in my life ;P

Though all in all, the small stage and the limited effects made the performance look a bit timid compared to ESC. Though maybe they were simply afraid the dance would bring down the backdrop... ;)

Oliver
# Posted: 28 May 2004 00:33

Oh, I just checked the website of the show, and while they of course made a joke at her expense regarding the costume, they, remarkably, say "she presented such a sensational performance that she rightfully won first place"

Ira
# Posted: 28 May 2004 00:59

Oliver:
wow, what a surprize!!:-) (I mean the reaction at the website...)
To Kozlodoev (who, as I know in secrecy, is my very good friend hiding after such a ridiculous name:-)): Raab's show was a show in Germany in which Ruslana was participating today. The guy is known to be very sarcastic and quite intimidating, and in addition, he is a promotor of the German singer Max, whom many people expected to win. go to the forum "shcho kazhe Zahidna Jevropa?!" and read there the whole story in Ukrainian:-) (OR MAIL ME!!!)

Oliver
# Posted: 28 May 2004 01:05

I think it's too bad this was such a small thing and so short notice, but now that Ruslana has been in Cologne, hopefully she'll come back. It would be an ideal location for a concert I think, reachable pretty conveniently for a lot of people in western Germany, but even in the Netherlands or Belgium

Dieter
# Posted: 28 May 2004 14:53

I would love to watch a concert of her :) maybe i'll even go to Cologne for that.
She is coming to Belgium next wednesday, but only to promote her single. I'm gonna listen to every radio station till i find her :)

PeterL
# Posted: 28 May 2004 15:08

Watch Ruslana @ TV-Total:

high-quality:
http://62.153.249.21/Ondemand/e-tv/ondemand/tvtotal/2004/05/27/0571-00 -03-wm_midband.wmv.axf

low-quality:
http://62.153.249.21/Ondemand/e-tv/ondemand/tvtotal/2004/05/27/0571-00 -03-wm_lowband.wmv.axf

You can also save the videostream to your disk using ASFRecorder:
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/asfrecorder/ASFRecorder.zip?downloa d

Dieter
# Posted: 28 May 2004 15:28

Thanks for those links PeterL
I was amazed about her singing after her performance. Too bad Raab sang along :)

Kozlodoev
# Posted: 28 May 2004 15:44

Thanks a lot for links too! :)

sevda
# Posted: 28 May 2004 16:41

you do not have the right to generalize Turkish point of view
people in Turkey loves Ruslana and her eurovision song very much she deserved her success

Katiara
# Posted: 28 May 2004 16:51

Question for all. Have you oppotunities to buy '' Wild dances'' in your countries or not?

Dieter
# Posted: 28 May 2004 16:54

I probably can buy it (she already entered a 'who sold the most' chart), but i don't know where. :( And i live in Belgium. :)

Oliver
# Posted: 28 May 2004 17:04

Question for all. Have you oppotunities to buy '' Wild dances'' in your countries or not?

Already did, though one store didn't have it in stock

pancake
# Posted: 29 May 2004 12:18

pancake
OMFG?! serious :| lolz bah i doubt it that my radio station Z 103.5~> www.z1035.com will play it. It plays a lot of dance musik.. well Toronto has a lot of clubs with the typical dance/euro dance glowstick people... :P

[..]

hmm... she has been on the ukrainian ethnick stations here in vancouver and in montreal. the funny part was that the actual song was taken from the internet because you can hear "HIT FM HIT FM HIT FM" in the background from time to time. but hopefully she comes over here or releases her single or something. i don't see why she couldn't get popular in seconds... anyhoo, what does natalka stand for? your name
oh, and i heard the song soooo many times on belgian Radio Donna on the net- check out their play list- they broadcast her 5-6 times a day

pancake
# Posted: 29 May 2004 12:20

i was looking for it in vancouver, but couldn't find... though i was surprised to see Okean Elzy "twij format" in virgin megastore
come on ruslana, release your single in kanadia

Dieter
# Posted: 29 May 2004 17:05

Lol, pancake you listen to Radio Donna :)
I listen to it too, and it's true they play it a lot :)

_sick_driver_
# Posted: 29 May 2004 17:12 - Edited by: _sick_driver_

Katiara
not in Canadian music stores, but maybe the ukrainian stores. [not so sure though]

pancake
oh i see, everytime i want to listen to the ukrainian radio programs, theyre not on. they don't have a ukrainian station so it sucks lol. yes Natalka stands for my name- as in Natalie :]

[..]

pancake
# Posted: 29 May 2004 17:34

prywit Natalko,
try this link: http://www.ukrainiantime.com/

_sick_driver_
# Posted: 29 May 2004 17:45

pancake
:]

[..]

pancake
# Posted: 29 May 2004 17:49

duze proszu

btw, does anyone know where to get "U Zhytti" that Ruslana sang together with nazar stryhun? cannot find it anywhere on the net:(

pancake
# Posted: 29 May 2004 18:08

oh, i sent them a cheque about a year ago- still have about 6 bucks left... i just absolutely forgot bout it:)

Marie
# Posted: 31 May 2004 03:03

[b][/b]
Hi everyone ..
and especially for Paris...
June 7th will be a day like everyday .. no one is going to buy "wild dances" ...
we will be still listenig to robbie williams, eminem , Beyonce and Max ...
WHO IS RUSLANA ???
But .. R. Williams and all the other guys will still be here ....
:-) greez:-) Marie

_sick_driver_
# Posted: 31 May 2004 03:07 - Edited by: _sick_driver_

Marie
lol what?! you're really naming American based artists. I, myself am already sick of American influence of rap, pop and R&B. For the last few years I've been only listening to Euro Dance. Ruslana's songs are more different and have this crazy ukrainian-pop style. I'm starting to only listen to ukrainian music and Euro Dance... American influence is really starting to suck.

[..]

Paris
# Posted: 31 May 2004 03:12 - Edited by: Moderator

I don't get it either, sickie. Max who?

Robbie Williams is a complete ****. No one likes him. The media just thinks we do.

_sick_driver_ : , .

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 5; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on online community software miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site