Wild Dance on radio? (4)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Eurovision / Wild Dance on radio?
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 .
_sick_driver_
# Posted: 31 May 2004 03:17

Paris
lol, i like the nick name ;P

Marie
Robbie Williams is only listened to older people. >:P

[..]

Paris
# Posted: 31 May 2004 03:18 - Edited by: Moderator

Sickie :>

Correction: Robbie Williams is only listened to by OLDER women. Did I mention that he's an ****?

_sick_driver_ : ,

_sick_driver_
# Posted: 31 May 2004 03:21 - Edited by: _sick_driver_

Paris
lol, kkayz jus watch the language... uber mod is gonna get mad at me if im dont do my job...

[..]

Shimrit
# Posted: 31 May 2004 04:57

Correction: Robbie Williams is only listened to by OLDER women

I kinda like RW. and I'm 22!

_sick_driver_
# Posted: 31 May 2004 05:04

Shimrit
lol uh oh... well Paris just had a bad experience with Robbie Williams in the past...

[..]

Svitankova
# Posted: 31 May 2004 11:00

I'm bewildered at the fact that Wild Dances are not broadcasted even in Ukraine. Why?!! I'm fed up with all this Russian shanson! I want to listen to Ukrainian music in Ukraine!!!!

Well, what radio do you listen to? I hear Wild Dances every day.

_sick_driver_
# Posted: 31 May 2004 18:19

umm, there's always the internet radio www.uasound.com - it only plays ukrainian music.

[..]

Shimrit
# Posted: 1 Jun 2004 00:07

lol uh oh... well Paris just had a bad experience with Robbie Williams in the past...

I'm afraid to ask...

_sick_driver_
# Posted: 1 Jun 2004 02:10

Shimrit
Let's just say that he was a jerk.

[..]

Mark
# Posted: 1 Jun 2004 23:40

Hi,
I haven't heard "Wild Dances" on the radio in the United Kingdom yet. Mind you, I don't have the chance to listen to the radio in the car on the way to and from work as I am too busy listening to "Dyki tantsi" and "Myt' vesny.."!! I can't stop playing them!
However, two satellite music channels (The Box and The Hits) do have the video of the song and I have heard it a few times.
The single is released here next Monday, on the same day as the Eurovision DVD. I'll certainly be buying it (even though I have the song on the Eurovision CD). I would hope all Ruslana fans would go out and buy it. It's very important in the United Kingdom to get good sales in your first week so as to get a good position in the charts.
The trouble with this country (United Kingdom) is (a) people are negative about Eurovision and (b) people tend to assume that all pop music comes from the UK, Ireland or the United States. This is a terrible shame because, in my opinion, Ruslana has more talent than any of the other 'stars' named in this thread.
I've sent in a review of the song on amazon.co.uk (I hope they publish it!) in the hope it might help a little!

Star
# Posted: 1 Jun 2004 23:48

In Belarus Ruslana is on the top of one and most popular radio chart!!!!!!
Ruslana - really the best!!!!

TEPHOK
# Posted: 1 Jun 2004 23:49

if we everybody want to hear ruslana on the radio we should buy her single to support her to win the european people. it's not expencive!

Kam
# Posted: 2 Jun 2004 04:26 - Edited by: Kam

Not only for belgian people but also for anybody who wants to listen and see(?) Ruslana today ( 2 of june) .... She will be at http://www.donna.be from 10.00 to 12.00 Belgium time (there's a live webcam on the website ...)

_sick_driver_
# Posted: 2 Jun 2004 04:29 - Edited by: _sick_driver_

Kam
:O THANK YOU SOOO MUCH :D but i know that i`m gonna miss it

[..]

Dieter
# Posted: 2 Jun 2004 10:16

i'm gonna see it on the television. And in the evening she is coming to the Rode loper, but that is only viewable for belgians :)

pancake
# Posted: 2 Jun 2004 10:18

oh, it's going to be at 1 -3 am here in vancouver, but, i'll listen to it anyway

Dieter
# Posted: 2 Jun 2004 11:49

Well, she was at the studio of radio donna, and now she is off again :)

The interview lasted 10minutes, and i enjoyed everyone of them. She said she is gonna give a big concert in Belgium, and she is gonna make her next videoclip here :):)

pancake
# Posted: 2 Jun 2004 11:58

and also made the presenter say 'djakuju' and saud that ukrainian vodka is called 'horilka'...

_sick_driver_
# Posted: 2 Jun 2004 23:24

lolz awwww, soo i missed some good parts?

[..]

pancake
# Posted: 4 Jun 2004 23:13

well, the image from the webcam was not that great- besaides ruslana was wearing a baseball cap, so you could barely see her face

_sick_driver_
# Posted: 5 Jun 2004 05:13

aww, but still u could hear her voice...

[..]

Kam
# Posted: 5 Jun 2004 14:18

I recorded it from the television .... For the moment, I have no time to put it on my server but if you want after the 18 of june I can do it.

She is in the Ultratop 40 of the french part of Belgium .... but they don't play it :-s

silvia
# Posted: 9 Jun 2004 18:38

in Spain, I´ve heard it today the first time, and I think that it isn´t enough at all. When I heard the song the first time, I though that it would be the winner, it´s fantastic. And Ruslana is lovely.
Congratulations

insane
# Posted: 12 Jun 2004 04:41

?!?

miraslav
# Posted: 12 Jun 2004 10:37

I live in Barcelona, never hear Ruslana on Radio

saber83
# Posted: 12 Jun 2004 11:54

In Sweden you could hear the song often on SwedenRadio (SR) P3. Now however only P4 is playing it it seems, usually during sport events. The other major broadcasters Rix, NRJ and Stella won't play it it seems! I usually never hear Eurovision songs on those, except Swedish entry...

Kam
# Posted: 12 Jun 2004 12:59 - Edited by: Kam

I asked NRJ Belgium to play Ruslana and this morning I had the surprise to hear Ruslana on NRJ, it's cool ...

Leg0l4s
# Posted: 12 Jun 2004 13:23

I often hear Wild Dance on the radio. Because Turkish people loves her so much. And Ruslana too. Last nignt i watched Beyaz Show (again). Ruslana joined it. And I saw how much does Ruslana love Turkey. I'm sure of Ruslana will come to Turkey once again. I wish she read this.. I love you more than everyhing..

Bebe
# Posted: 21 Jun 2004 22:02 - Edited by: Bebe

Sorry guys but in Romania Ruslana is the best.What do you think about SAnda Ladosi with I admit?I want to now your oppinion.

Leg0l4s
# Posted: 21 Jun 2004 23:26

Her song wasnt bad. But it was very insufficient as to others i think.

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 .
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 18; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site