About all songs (Macedonia) (1)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Eurovision / About all songs (Macedonia)
. 1 . 2 . >>
Daniel
# Posted: 23 May 2004 19:38

I would like to congratulate Ukraine for their success in Th Eurovision Song Contest 2004. There were very good songs. In my opinion the best song was that of Ukraine!!!

George
# Posted: 23 May 2004 19:46

She was the best and worth of the first position. That's it.

vremena_nastali
# Posted: 23 May 2004 19:48 - Edited by: vremena_nastali

About songs? I think - Ukraine it is country whith long and deep history and cultury. And Ruslana it is representative Tops of a cultural heritage in modern processing.
It is one of the reasons of her victory.
You understanding my bad English?

Daniel
# Posted: 23 May 2004 19:51

Ok. I understand now. I don't know much English as my language: Th Maltese is quite different from English and all European languages including Ukranian. Ukraine deserved it. They had never won the ESC before (neither did Malta!!!)

Dieter
# Posted: 23 May 2004 19:51

Yes, i understand you, and i'm really appreciating your effort :)

:)

Dieter
# Posted: 23 May 2004 19:58

I liked Malta, too bad it was too much opera in it :/
That was the only song from the mediterrenean i liked
Is Serbia also part of mediteranean? If so, i liked that too :)

vremena_nastali
# Posted: 23 May 2004 19:59

Many singers was no bad. Serbia&Mont. - very interesting. First five - very good. But was many singers. And I don't remember all participants.

Daniel
# Posted: 23 May 2004 20:20

Yes, thank you very much. Here in Malta we only vote for the best song as we do not have any neighbours like you. We gave a good point to Ukraine.

Esther
# Posted: 23 Oct 2007 19:15

Hey boys and girls,

I don't know if some of you still check the eurovision.tv site but I did that today and read this:

Toše PROESKI died in car crash
Oct 16, 2007 at 12:31 PM
Tuesday morning, Macedonian singer Toše PROESKI tragically died in a car accident on the Zagreb-Lipovac highway near Nova Gradiška, Croatia.

The singer and songwriter was only 26 years old. Toše represented FYR Macedonia at the 2004 Eurovision Song Contest with the song Life.

PROESKI, born on 25 January 1981, rose to stardom across the Balkan and was widely respected for his music, as well as for his humanitarian work. He was awarded with the Mother Theresa Humanitarian Award and in 2003 he became a Regional UNICEF Ambassador.

The organizers of the Eurovision Song Contest would like to express their condolences to the relatives of Toše PROESKI and the deepest sympathy to his many dedicated fans from across Europe.

cora
# Posted: 23 Oct 2007 19:47

Esther
Yes, there was also a message on our main site, but only in Ukrainian/Russian. Apparently he was a good friend of Ruslana. Sad that he died so young.

16 . 26 . .

" , , . ' : , .

, . ³  . ³ . .
. , 䳿, , ...

. . '."

Lussekatt
# Posted: 24 Oct 2007 00:48

Esther

OMG! Tose Proski is dead!! so tragic... I remember his song on ESC very well. So spooky.... Thanks for informing

obw
# Posted: 24 Oct 2007 00:50

A pity.

Esther
# Posted: 24 Oct 2007 19:52

cora
Apparently he was a good friend of Ruslana.
Yes that was what I thought second after thinking how horrible. I can remember pictures that they met after the eurovision I think or during I have no idea.

Lussekatt
... I remember his song on ESC very well. So spooky.... Thanks for informing
Spooky? I like his song very much. At home I have the eurovision cd of 2004. I first bought it for Ruslana her song but later I made another cd with my favourites on it. And Tose's song is one of them. Your welcome.

Lussekatt
# Posted: 24 Oct 2007 21:02

Esther
Spooky?

His song is not spooky, I like it too. Whats spooky is the fact he is DEAD!!!

Esther
# Posted: 24 Oct 2007 21:10

Lussekatt
Whats spooky is the fact he is DEAD!!!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh

ruslanasite
# Posted: 4 Nov 2007 17:49

His song is not spooky, I like it too. Whats spooky is the fact he is DEAD!!!

Who's dead?

Lussekatt
# Posted: 4 Nov 2007 17:54

ruslanasite

Tose Proeski, the macedonian singer who was in ESC the same year Ruslana won, 2004

ruslanasite
# Posted: 4 Nov 2007 18:01

Lussekatt
Tose Proeski, the macedonian singer who was in ESC the same year Ruslana won, 2004

I'm sorry for him. How old he was?

Lussekatt
# Posted: 4 Nov 2007 18:03

ruslanasite

only 26 years

ruslanasite
# Posted: 4 Nov 2007 18:06

Lussekatt
only 26 years

OMG! That's really sad.

Lussekatt
# Posted: 4 Nov 2007 18:09

ruslanasite

yes its so spooky, so young he was and he could have a great future career...he died in a car accident!

Envy
# Posted: 6 Nov 2007 06:41

I also remember Tose Proeski, he was one of the best performers that Eurovision year!
Its sad that such young and talented person died at such young ages!
I tought he was very pretty

cora
# Posted: 1 Oct 2008 19:36

huiwes wrote:

http://www.eurosong.be/nieuws.php?id=13469

For the non Dutch speaking amongst this forum. According to this message there seems to be a memorial concert in Macedonie on the 5th of october dedicated to Tose Proeski, with the title "Tose we love you all".

Ruslana will appear during this concert as one of the guestsingers.

The concert can be followed through the Macedonian television and also outside Macedonie because the concert will also be broadcasted bij satellite.

kozi
# Posted: 1 Oct 2008 20:29

cora
For the non Dutch speaking amongst this forum. According to this message there seems to be a memorial concert in Macedonie on the 5th of october dedicated to Tose Proeski, with the title "Tose we love you all".

Ruslana will appear during this concert as one of the guestsingers.

The concert can be followed through the Macedonian television and also outside Macedonie because the concert will also be broadcasted bij satellite.

But no internet transmision?

huiwes
# Posted: 1 Oct 2008 20:48

Kozi
The message only sais that the concet can be followed outside Macedonie through satelite so nothing about streaming through the internet but perhaps we need to search on the macedonian tv. I have looked but there is no clue that it is on internet but maybe I didn't look well:
http://www.idividi.com.mk/English/470711/index.html

This message doens't mention Ruslana however.

Iva Barzic

# Posted: 2 Oct 2008 17:14

http://www.24sata.hr/index.php?cmd=show_clanak&tekst_id=32967

cora
# Posted: 3 Oct 2008 21:46

Balkans Pays Tribute to Macedonia's Pop Icon

02 October 2008 More than 50,000 people are expected to gather at a Skopje stadium for a special concert to mark one year since the tragic death of Macedonia's biggest and most loved pop star Tose Proeski.

The tribute concert will be held under the banner "We all love you, Tose", as a reply to Tose's practice to greet his audience at every concert with the words "I love you all," his manager Liljana Petrovic told Serbian Blic newspaper.

Some 20 singers from across the Balkans are expected at the event. Stars like Bilja Krstic, Leontina, Goca Trzan, Toni Cetinjski, Zeljko Samardzic, Synthesis, Nina Badric and more, will all perform Tose's songs in front of his admirers.

Ruslana, the Ukrainian Euro-song contest winner for 2004 will also be present. She will perform the song "Life" that Tose sang representing Macedonia the same year when Ruslana won.

The performers will be accompanied by a symphony orchestra as well as by Tose's band that followed him on his tours called Blue Funky Individuals. The event will be broadcast by several regional television stations.

Tose held his last and by many his most spectacular concert at the same stadium on October 5, last year. Two weeks later he tragically lost his life in a car accident in Croatia leaving many across the Balkans in tears.

Proeski was one of the most popular singers in the Balkans, and the most loved teen pop idol in Macedonia. He was also recognised for his humanitarian activities as he held numerous concerts to collect money for disabled children and orphans.

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 4 Oct 2008 00:51

She will perform the song "Life" that Tose sang representing Macedonia the same year when Ruslana won.

oho! Ruslana singing "Life" that would be interesting to hear her intepretion of this song!!

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 6 Oct 2008 14:36

On mainsite its told that Tose Proski died on 16 october 2008. For the forums knowledge the Admin of Ruslanas site has now been informed about this mistake to be corrected as soon as possible

kozi
# Posted: 6 Oct 2008 16:07 - Edited by: kozi

SHE SUNG THAT SONG HORRIBLE!! it was for sure not Ruslanas fault but the technics!! Her micro was so quiet !! GUSH!
We know that it would be Ruslanas choose she would sing as best as she can ... i hate technical problems!!

. 1 . 2 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on PHP forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site