About all songs (Macedonia) (2)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Eurovision / About all songs (Macedonia)
<< . 1 . 2 .
Iva Barzic

# Posted: 6 Oct 2008 17:03 - Edited by: Iva Barzic

it's in cro...i have no time to translate it in english...some of you could understand...
there is also photo of ruslana!
Skoplje: 30 milijuna ljudi slušalo koncert u čast Toši

cora
# Posted: 6 Oct 2008 17:20

Iva Barzic
it's in cro...i have no time to translate it in english...some of you could understand...
there is also photo of ruslana!

Thanks! Did you have the possibility to watch it on TV?

kozi
# Posted: 6 Oct 2008 17:22

cora
Did you have the possibility to watch it on TV?

You can wath it on YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_g6h1s8LU8&eurl=http://ruslana-poland.pl/index.php?su baction=showfull&id=1223309429&archive=&start_from=&ucat=&

cora
# Posted: 6 Oct 2008 17:28

kozi

Oh, thanks!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 6 Oct 2008 17:30 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

The Macedonian comments are really awful, I don't believe it has been THAT bad,,

==But, strange, when I search for Ruslana and then-date added, I get to a page with only Sertab Erener, how to get to that video myself? Is this some youtube technical error? http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ruslana&search_sort=video_date_uploaded

kozi
# Posted: 6 Oct 2008 17:33

==But, strange, when I search for Ruslana and then-date added, I get to a page with only Sertab Erener, how to get to that video myself? Is this some youtube technical error?
nikoleta_rangelova

i found it easyly

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 6 Oct 2008 17:35

kozi

oj, I have just seen it. Gosh this video have many views beeing uploaded only by yesterday.
I see and hear clearly that Ruslana didnt have a chance to learn this song properly. She holds the lyrics in her hands and are improvising a lot. The bad comments is sad yes but also understandable. I think RuslanaTube should give this video comments... *logging into YouTube*

cora
# Posted: 6 Oct 2008 17:36

nikoleta_rangelova
The Macedonian comments are really awful, I don't believe it has been THAT bad,,

No, it is indeed not that bad. It must also be considered, as one comment states, that she probably didn't have much time to rehearse it properly.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 6 Oct 2008 17:45 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

cora
RuslanaTube
but also understandable.
that she probably didn't have much time to rehearse it properly.

I hope I'm wrong, but I have the feeling that 20-30% from bad comments are also because she is not from Macedonia or the "region". I don't know almost any of the singers who performed, but were there any other from as far as Ruslana?

=and as far as I understand, some bad comments are exactly because she has read the lyrics...

wespecz
# Posted: 6 Oct 2008 18:46

RuslanaTube
I was confused by who has made the comments as it's not writting style of anybody from us three from the tube team. Thanks for letting me know who was it.

Ruslana did great job, why comments are as they are? They remember how their favourited singer sung the song but Ruslana did magnificent job!

Iva Barzic

# Posted: 8 Oct 2008 17:33

cora
Did you have the possibility to watch it on TV?
on hrt plus (hrvatska radio televizija plus)...but i do not have that programe...so i did not watch it!

<< . 1 . 2 .
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 2; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on bulletin board software miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site