Ruslana Forum / Eurovision / Ruslana love Turkey
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . >>
Lussekatt
# Posted: 17 Apr 2005 20:58

who is Roksolana?

Taniusik
# Posted: 17 Apr 2005 21:01

alper
If you want i can translate a few msges for you...Then you'll help me with turkish. Hey, how do you say :I love you!?

Taniusik
# Posted: 17 Apr 2005 21:16

Lussekatt
Erm, she was a Ukrainian girl and turkish warriors stealed her and later sold on the market.She was bought by sultan's close people and in a few years Turkish sultan married her. During the years of her reigning Turkey became a very strong country. The turkish are proud of Roksolana now! By the way, she lived not far from the village where Ruslana's grandma lives.When Ruslana said in Turkey that her father comes from that region somebody desided that they are relatives!haha

Taniusik
# Posted: 17 Apr 2005 21:17

Lussekatt
I've sent you Ruslana's photos

alper
# Posted: 18 Apr 2005 21:30 - Edited by: alper

Taniusik
i love you : seni seviyorum (ruslana says it always to turkish people )

anyway, you're deceiving people about roxelanne

wrong 1: turkish warriors stealed her and later sold on the market.She was bought by sultan's close people and in a few years Turkish sultan married her.
***truth: a khan offered her to turkish sultan

wrong 2: During the years of her reigning Turkey became a very strong country
***truthalso ottoman empire (turkey) was the greatest empire in the world before roxelanne came to empire.

wrong 3: The turkish are proud of Roksolana now!
***truth: she made lots of trick at palace, she made negative effect to empire's progress. so lots of turkish people (including me ) hate her.

i have got these knowledges from real ottoman archives. when you write historical knowledges, please be more careful ;)

taina
# Posted: 18 Apr 2005 21:40

alper
i think that Ukranians have a very positive image of Roksolana, i can judge about it according to the Ukrainian series abot her which were quite popular at least in Russia. it was shown 3 times during the last year. there Roksolana is just a saint and an Ottoman Empire patriot.
so lots of turkish people (including me ) hate her.
hatred shouldn't exist towards history. one can't judge people of the past emotionally.

alper
# Posted: 18 Apr 2005 21:58

hatred shouldn't exist towards history. one can't judge people of the past emotionally.

we must judge history cos if you judge history you can't make the same mistake, and you can find the truth

taina
# Posted: 18 Apr 2005 22:03

alper
we must judge history cos if you judge history you can't make the same mistake, and you can find the truth
maybe you are right. i speak from a position of a historian, i can't be emotional when i do my research

alper
# Posted: 18 Apr 2005 22:09

maybe you are right. i speak from a position of a historian, i can't be emotional when i do my research

yes it is completely true but my knowledges are true also .cos i have taken them from ottoman archives.

Lussekatt
# Posted: 19 Apr 2005 01:18

Taniusik
I've sent you Ruslana's photos

!! that was you? Tanya??

Lussekatt
# Posted: 19 Apr 2005 01:20

Taniusik
By the way, she lived not far from the village where Ruslana's grandma lives.

and what is the name of that village if I may ask?

Taniusik
# Posted: 19 Apr 2005 21:20

alper
I wrote just what I knew about her annnnd what i was told by some of the people who are very close to Ruslana...

i have taken them from ottoman archives.
Wow,how did you manage to find it there??

Taniusik
# Posted: 19 Apr 2005 21:24

Lussekatt

!! that was you? Tanya??

Yes,that was me :)))

what is the name of that village if I may ask?
The village is Konyushky,not far from Rohatyn (near Ivano-Frankivsk)

Taniusik
# Posted: 19 Apr 2005 21:25

alper
But i DO know that she was stealled!How then she got to Ottoman empire, i wonder?????

Lussekatt
# Posted: 19 Apr 2005 21:45

Taniusik
Yes,that was me :)))

oh, I mistake you for someone else because you didnt say it was you! Anyway I appreciate the pictures very very much, Djakuju!! So you met Ruslana a few years ago :-) ?

Taniusik
# Posted: 21 Apr 2005 22:51

Lussekatt
So you met Ruslana a few years ago :-) ?
Actually i meet her from time to time...

Lussekatt
# Posted: 21 Apr 2005 23:11

Taniusik

oh, thats nice. Say hi from me ;-) just kidding, she might not remember me.... I will try to meet her in Kyiv. I know that it will be difficult but I just want to give her something... so you are from L´viv? I dont remember if you said where in Ukraine you live.

Taniusik
# Posted: 22 Apr 2005 21:00

Lussekatt
How did you get aguainted?I'll say hello to her for you when i see her!:)) Actually, i live in Lutsk,that's 170km north from Lviv...
You know,the worthiest thing is that i DON'T know anything about the tickets..I want to go to Kyiv soooooo much!

alper
# Posted: 22 Apr 2005 21:31

Wow,how did you manage to find it there??
i read them from a history book from TTK(Turkish History Association)

But i DO know that she was stealled!How then she got to Ottoman empire, i wonder?????

maybe she was stealled. but turkish sultan or soldiers didn't steal her. cos somebody offered her to sultan.

Taniusik
# Posted: 22 Apr 2005 22:36

alper
Lots of Ukrainian girls and women were staeled and then sold on the markets. You must have read that in a history book as well...
seni seviyorum -Thanks,but can you write an english transcription,so i'll know how to read it,plz :)

Lussekatt
# Posted: 22 Apr 2005 23:32

Taniusik
How did you get aguainted?

I dont know that last word so I searched for it in my dictionary....did not find it but found something very similuar: "acquaint" which would mean "take part of, do familiar with". So I guess you ask something like " how did you get to meet Ruslana...." So if this is the explaination then you find the answer here!

You know,the worthiest thing is that i DON'T know anything about the tickets..I want to go to Kyiv soooooo much!

tickets about ESC? oh, I am very sad of this because I really want you to come and join. It would be great to meet you :-) . I have just payed my ticket to the final now but the semi I will see on Maidan. Can you come to Ruslanas concert on 17 may?

alper
# Posted: 23 Apr 2005 21:32

Taniusik
the book says that somebody gave her to sultan as a gift.

seni seviyorum -Thanks,but can you write an english transcription,so i'll know how to read it,plz :)

hmmm it's too hard, bu i tried to write it with Ukrainian Alphabet: Ńżķč Ńēāč’īšóģ

Taniusik
# Posted: 25 Apr 2005 22:24

alper
THANKS!!!! Do you speak Russian?(Actually,the transcription was in russian) Will you come to Kyiv on ESC??

alper
# Posted: 26 Apr 2005 20:50

i don't know russian. i won't come to esc, cos i'll be busy on that time with my school.

Taniusik
# Posted: 26 Apr 2005 21:22

alper
What other languages do you speak?

Taniusik
# Posted: 26 Apr 2005 21:25

HEEEEEY! I just found an AWESOME photo with Ruslana!I can send it to everybody who wants to see it. Write me your email addresses,plz

Christiane
# Posted: 27 Apr 2005 09:54

Taniusik
Why not posting it here?

alper
# Posted: 27 Apr 2005 20:53

Taniusik
What other languages do you speak?
just turkish and english :(

HEEEEEY! I just found an AWESOME photo with Ruslana!I can send it to everybody who wants to see it. Write me your email addresses,plz
alperaltuntas@msn.com

Taniusik
# Posted: 28 Apr 2005 22:21

Christiane
I dont want Ruslana to see this photo here!Probably she wouldnt like see it here...But maybe someday.....

daris
# Posted: 8 Jun 2005 18:56

lan merhaba nerden ben mersin

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on community script miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site