Verka Serduchka "Dancing Lasha Tumbai" (4)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Eurovision / Verka Serduchka "Dancing Lasha Tumbai"
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 .
Lussekatt
# Posted: 12 May 2007 19:22

ruslanasite
I have prepared my Ukrainian flag for tonight!

to do what with? Hang out of the window or run around the city shouting UKRAJINA!!

ruslanasite
# Posted: 12 May 2007 19:38

to do what with? Hang out of the window or run around the city shouting UKRAJINA!!

Shouting Ukrajina in my room

Iva Barzic

# Posted: 12 May 2007 20:17

Lussekatt

that one is great:)!

ruslanasite
you so crazy for verka at esc!maybe too much!

Fan
# Posted: 13 May 2007 18:24

Thank those who voted for Ukraine and Verka Serduchka!

Iva Barzic

# Posted: 15 May 2007 19:02 - Edited by: Iva Barzic

Lussekatt
# Posted: 28 Jun 2007 04:15

while searching the internet I came across this kind of study about comparison of Ruslana and Verka. I havent read anything of it all but put it here in case I do in the future or if anyone else might be interested. Its an pdf file:

http://www.kakanien.ac.at/beitr/emerg/OFedyuk1.pdf

cora
# Posted: 28 Jun 2007 21:38

Lussekatt
while searching the internet I came across this kind of study about comparison of Ruslana and Verka.

I have read it now. The author has interesting views, but it is certainly very subjective. The study is more than one year old. I wonder how she would analyse the more recent happenings, the Wild Energy project and Verka taking part in Eurovision.

Lussekatt
# Posted: 29 Jun 2007 00:53

cora

Right, it would surely be more intersting up to date afte Verka also took part in ESC

ruslanasite
# Posted: 2 Nov 2007 22:53

Does anubody has the studio version of Serduchka's song ''Beri vsyo''?

wespecz
# Posted: 26 Apr 2010 21:10

I've discovered an interesting article - comparing of Ruslana and Verka on the scientific manner.

cora
# Posted: 29 Apr 2010 06:59

wespecz
I've discovered an interesting article - comparing of Ruslana and Verka on the scientific manner.

Interesting! It's from 2006 - before Verka represented Ukraine at the ESC and before WildEnergy. Now such a comparison would look differently. However, this paper is an interesting piece of history.

wespecz
# Posted: 29 Apr 2010 14:54 - Edited by: wespecz

cora
Interesting! It's from 2006 - before Verka represented Ukraine at the ESC and before WildEnergy. Now such a comparison would look differently. However, this paper is an interesting piece of history.
Not at all! I also enjoyed reading it, although I haven't read the whole of it so far.

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 .
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 3; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on open source forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site