Georgia on Eurovision 2007 (2)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Eurovision / Georgia on Eurovision 2007
<< . 1 . 2 .
Esther
# Posted: 16 Apr 2007 13:11

Fedorov
Verka is symbol of ugly and stupid Ukrainian. I like not that all in Europe think that Ukrainians is so... That's why I beg that nobody vote for her!
Hmm I can understand why you think like that. But well he (verka) isn't the only one who dresses up like a woman.

Thanks once more for voting Georgia!;)
Do U have icq?

You're welcome. No I don't have icq but I do have msn. If you have that to and want to talk on msn mail me esther@ruslana.org. Then I can send you a mail back with my msn adress. I will not put it here or else also visitors can add me on their msn.

Fedorov
# Posted: 16 Apr 2007 13:36

Esther
Hmm I can understand why you think like that. But well he (verka) isn't the only one who dresses up like a woman.
Yes, she not one dressed as woman, but U know not how she speak Ukrainian. That Ukrainian what she speak called "surzhyk" in Ukraine. That mix of Ukrainian and Russian.

I add U to my MSN list. ;)

Fedorov
# Posted: 20 Apr 2007 14:18 - Edited by: Fedorov

Welcome to Sopho's FORUM

ruslanasite
# Posted: 20 Apr 2007 21:12

Fedorov

I like Verka and her song very much. I will vote for Ukraine!

ruslanasite
# Posted: 20 Apr 2007 21:13

Fedorov

Don't be surprised if Verka will win!

Fedorov
# Posted: 24 Apr 2007 01:20 - Edited by: Fedorov

ruslanasite
I not sure does Verka win, but Sopho Khalvashi have all chances - that is sure! Who like see her dancers choreography - look here. That must be really good show! Doesn't so? ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjMQ8mwhlv0&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fsopho%2Eo rg%2Eua%2Fnews%2Fnews%5F22%5F04%5F07%2Ehtm

Dan
# Posted: 11 May 2007 01:04

!!!!! ! + !!!! 1000 , !!!!

Esther
# Posted: 11 May 2007 01:14

ruslanasite
Don't be surprised if Verka will win!
I won't be surprised!!

Katherine
# Posted: 11 May 2007 01:18

i really don't think verka would win...

Esther
# Posted: 11 May 2007 07:01

Katherine
i really don't think verka would win...
I don't know it has a song that stays in your mind .... well it stayes in my mind:P don't know if your mind also can't get the song out. I think Verka has a chance to win but there are also other very good songs. But if he wins I am not saying or thinking how could that happen?

Katherine didn't the BBC broadcast the semi final? Almost directly after the Eurovision I changed from channel to BBC prime but I couldn't find any sign that the BBC had broadcasted the Eurovision Semi Final.

I was so happy that the weather was ok this year. Last year I had to change from channel to channel. When you watch the video it is horrible. We just got a new system so we would have more channels but at the end I wanted that we never got that system as it had faliers!!! and all the time searching for the channel and gave a black screen!!!

Katherine
# Posted: 12 May 2007 00:24

Esther

his dance and clothes and how stupid he looks stays in my mind!!

i really do like georgia's visionary dream i think its amazing.

no BBC nor BBC2 dont broadcast it... i think BBC three or four did though... but i don't know, i never watch semi-finals.

i have sky digital we get almost every music channel in europe but we dont get the ukrainian one so i dont get to see the new music videos and updates on TV but somehow i recieve MTV-USA when its almost exactly the same as MTV-UK!!

ruslanasite
# Posted: 12 May 2007 11:56

Georgia is great , but Ukraine will win!

Lussekatt
# Posted: 12 May 2007 19:04

Fedorov
Verka is symbol of ugly and stupid Ukrainian. I like not that all in Europe think that Ukrainians is so... That's why I beg that nobody vote for her!

Im really sorry for you thinking like that. I always dislike what Sweden send to ESC and are used to the feelings. Feel ashame of Sweden in ESC... but why you say "her" about Verka? Its a guy, isnt it? or "Verka" is a female name and because he dress female on stage?

ruslanasite
# Posted: 12 May 2007 19:09

I will vote for Ukraine because I like very much that song. It's on my iPOD playlist.

FilCZ
# Posted: 21 Dec 2007 22:21

Sopho was my favourite. I think, Sopho and Ruslana have similiar music genre...I like both them, Ruslana is the best and Sopho is great!

sultan
# Posted: 28 Sep 2008 18:17

Georgia was my fovourite music 2007......

merdziiikaa
# Posted: 11 Nov 2008 11:17 - Edited by: merdziiikaa

I loved Georgian song very much in this year Eurovision.
Peace Will Come is very emotional song.
But I still love Shady Lady from Ani Lorak more.
I just looked the lyrics for Peace Will Come and it's really emotional and so right.

<< . 1 . 2 .
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 3; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on chat forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site