Support Ruslana & Me!!!!!!!!!

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Eurovision / Support Ruslana & Me!!!!!!!!!
ruslanasite
# Posted: 7 Nov 2007 11:56 - Edited by: ruslanasite

Hey to everybody!

It started the esctoday.com 2007 awards!

Last year, esctoday.com launched the annual esctoday.com awards. The scheme captured the hearts and minds of the Eurovision Song Contest community, international media, singers and record companies. Almost 18,000 people cast their votes. The 2007 Awards nominations are now being prepared and next week, the nominees will be announced.
esctoday.com is the largest independent Eurovision Song Contest website. We believe in giving a voice to the readers and fans of the best music competition in the world! After the huge success of the 2006 awards, members of esctoday.com will now have the chance to vote on a series of awards covering the year of 2007. We have added categories for 'lyricist of the year' and 'best entry not to qualify from the semi final' as well as a section for the Eurovision Dance Contest.

There was genuine excitement as Tornero won the 2006 song of the year award in a tight battle where the lead changed hands almost daily in the final week of voting. Mihai beat Carola's invincible by a single vote. Winners were presented with special certificates, some were able to be presented on television or in front of local media.

Mihai was presented with his award live on television during a visit to Malta, a special ceremony was held in Sweden for national broadcaster, SVT, who picked up the National final of the year award for the Swedish media and our partner website of the year award was presented on television in Cyprus during the Eurovision preview shows on RIK 1. BWO picked up their awards in a presentation in London.

------------------------

Please support me (Alexandru Busa) & Ruslana!

It's very simple! To vote, you must be a registered esctoday.com member. Membership is free and allows you to vote in our online polls, react to articles and enter all competitions on the website. As a member, you can also subscribe to our newsletter. Click URL to register.

The full list of esctoday.com award categories:

EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2007:
SONG OF THE YEAR
PERFORMANCE OF THE YEAR
COMPOSER OF THE YEAR
LYRICIST OF THE YEAR
COMMENTATOR OF THE YEAR
VIDEO OF THE YEAR
BEST MALE PERFORMANCE OF THE YEAR
BEST FEMALE PERFORMANCE OF THE YEAR
BEST BAND PERFORMANCE OF THE YEAR
BEST ENTRY NOT TO QUALIFY FROM THE SEMI FINAL
BEST DRESSED PERFORMER(S) OF THE YEAR
WORST DRESSED PERFORMER(S) OF THE YEAR

NATIONAL FINALS 2007:
BEST NATIONAL FINAL 2007
BEST NATIONAL FINAL PERFORMANCE (EXCLUDING WINNER) OF THE YEAR
BEST MALE PERFORMANCE NOT TO QUALIFY FOR EUROVISION
BEST FEMALE PERFORMANCE NOT TO QUALIFY FOR EUROVISION
BEST BAND PERFORMANCE NOT TO QUALIFY FOR EUROVISION

JUNIOR EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2007:
BEST SONG
BEST SINGER(S)
BEST PERFORMANCE

EUROVISION DANCE CONTEST 2007:
BEST PERFORMANCE
BEST COSTUMES

ESCTODAY.COM TEAM AWARDS:
BEST ARTICLE : ''Ruslana in Romania''
EDITOR OF THE YEAR - Alexandru Busa
BEST NEWCOMER
BEST REGIONAL PARTNER WEBSITE OF THE YEAR

OUTSTANDING CONTRIBUTION TO EUROVISION AWARD:
This award will be given based on services to the Eurovision Song Contest, whether it be by broadcaster, artist, individual or fan.

Please vote for me at the editor of the year section and for Ruslana at the section Best article (''Ruslana in Romania'')

Thanks for your support.

ruslanasite
# Posted: 7 Nov 2007 12:02

Also vote for Ruslana in the category OUTSTANDING CONTRIBUTION TO EUROVISION AWARD

Thanks again!

ruslanasite
# Posted: 7 Nov 2007 12:16

For voting post a comment here : http://www.esctoday.com/news/read/9575

Lussekatt
# Posted: 7 Nov 2007 13:43

ruslanasite

well......It was years ago since I read the ESCtoday site. Yesterday was first time after VERY long time, when I read your article. So I dont really have anything to refer to if voting.... so If I get to vote then it would be as a pure support for you and I cant answer most questions as I have become so far away from Eurovision nowadays and are not filled in with all this and the JESC I dont even watch!! Also I have forgot the login and password for my account there.....

btw, I dream last night that the swedish national final was about to die. It has changed to be even worse than it is today and had a much smaller venue that wasnt even filled up. I would be soul happy if this would become TRUE!!

AnnBernik
# Posted: 7 Nov 2007 13:54

ruslanasite

Thank you, I'll try to do the thing that you're asking for

ruslanasite
# Posted: 7 Nov 2007 14:42

Lussekatt
well......It was years ago since I read the ESCtoday site. Yesterday was first time after VERY long time, when I read your article. So I dont really have anything to refer to if voting.... so If I get to vote then it would be as a pure support for you and I cant answer most questions as I have become so far away from Eurovision nowadays and are not filled in with all this and the JESC I dont even watch!! Also I have forgot the login and password for my account there.....

btw, I dream last night that the swedish national final was about to die. It has changed to be even worse than it is today and had a much smaller venue that wasnt even filled up. I would be soul happy if this would become TRUE!!

LOL! Maybe next year the Swedish national final will be held in a public wc =))

ruslanasite
# Posted: 7 Nov 2007 14:43

AnnBernik
Thank you, I'll try to do the thing that you're asking for

Thanks. That would help a lot :D

cora
# Posted: 7 Nov 2007 23:10

ruslanasite
Done.
I have also left a comment to your interview - advertising the fan club :-). As URLs are not allowed, I just asked people to google for it. Who wants to find it, will find it.

ruslanasite
# Posted: 7 Nov 2007 23:25

cora

Thanks!

wild_olchyk
# Posted: 8 Nov 2007 19:45

ruslanasite
Done

ruslanasite
# Posted: 8 Nov 2007 20:48

wild_olchyk

Thanks! :D

Lussekatt
# Posted: 9 Nov 2007 00:00

ruslanasite

Maybe next year the Swedish national final will be held in a public wc =))

LOOL!! That was the best comment I have seen for long time!!!

ruslanasite
# Posted: 9 Nov 2007 00:04

LOOL!! That was the best comment I have seen for long time!!!

I'm proud of me LOL!

cora
# Posted: 9 Nov 2007 09:40

Lussekatt
What a funny smilie

ruslanasite
Maybe next year the Swedish national final will be held in a public wc =))
LOL!

ruslanasite
# Posted: 10 Nov 2007 21:41

LOL!

Indeed!

ruslanasite
# Posted: 18 Nov 2007 01:06

Ruslana was nominated! Victory! Thank to everyone who voted. Stay tuned to vote for her. The article will be published soon on esctoday.com. I will let you know when this will happen. Thanks again!

ruslanasite
# Posted: 24 Nov 2007 14:13

The voting is opened!

Vote for Ruslana here :
http://www.esctoday.com/vote/awards2007.php

20. Previous participant of the year2007 esctoday.com awards - Previous participant of the year

You have already voted for this award. The nominee you chose is displayed in bold
Bucks Fizz
Nana Mouskouri
Ruslana
Mickey Harte
Céline Dion

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 2; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on simple bulletin board miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site