100 1 . 2006 ij , . , ( ).

䳿 !!! , , , ! , !

, , ?
3-4 . .

:" . , ', , . . , , ."

andreas2
# Posted: 19 May 2008 14:48

hm....i saw the video of Iceland....

the 1st half is : ( but when the singers come in it gets awesome!!
but i have a feeling that people won't vote for it, because they sing 1st.. : (

Ukraine's stage performance is stunning, just awesome!!
Ani Lorak is beautiful!!

Sweden is good as well, but not anything special..

Greece is said to reach the final, even if i'm greek, i don't find anything special to our song....

Russia is just good, a bit boring, worse than "Never let you go".....

i'll vote for Ukraine and Iceland!!
my sister is going to vote for Russia....

lampellen
# Posted: 19 May 2008 15:39

andreas2

I think that Dima Bilan(Russia) to no purpose goes by a competition the second time, in fact he wants to win, but for him little will vote and he offended. But it is my personal opinion.

andreas2
# Posted: 19 May 2008 17:15

lampellen
that's what i thought as well, but he cannot win, the song is not as good......

but he is lucky, in semi-final 1 the songs are bad, so it will be easy for him to pass....

lampellen
# Posted: 19 May 2008 18:00

andreas2

Not quite. I looked, strong countries will come forward in the first semifinal.
That, will hold fists on our An Lorak.

Karolina
# Posted: 19 May 2008 18:20 - Edited by: Karolina

My favourite is Ukraine. Great voice, beautiful performance. And this song for to day is my favourite.

I liked Dima Bilan song, but when i heard how he sings live I change my mind... He has beautiful voice, but he don't know how to use it.

cora
# Posted: 19 May 2008 18:35

RuslanaTube
Ruslana and Latvia

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 19 May 2008 20:29 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

could we make something like a live-chat here again?during all finals of ESCand the live stream won't freeze unless your TV needs a good kick

wespecz
# Posted: 19 May 2008 21:27 - Edited by: wespecz

nikoleta_rangelova

It would be great! Although I didn't find the time to listen to the songs yet it would be "live surprise."

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 19 May 2008 21:40

Although I didn't find the time to listen to the songs yet it would be "live surprise."
hm.........yes, I know, but I didn't watch them, I only listened them while reading some stupidity or writing homework....so I really gave my rating for the song only and not the video//:z

wespecz
# Posted: 19 May 2008 21:55

nikoleta_rangelova
Good multitasking.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 20 May 2008 10:59 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

On our TV, while announcing on what day and hour the ESC finals will be broadcasted, as a background music play some motives from Molitva, but played on a violin......It sounds really good. if there was a whole version of Molitva performed in this way or by a whole orchestra, it would sound really, really, really GOOD

Iva Barzic

# Posted: 20 May 2008 11:13

well...tonight it starts:p

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 20 May 2008 11:32

well...tonight it starts:p
22:00 my time

Iva Barzic

# Posted: 20 May 2008 15:08

21:00 croatian time

Tim
# Posted: 20 May 2008 15:51

The Netherlands will probably be last again.... like last year, and the year before that, and the year before that... etc etc etc

FilCZ
# Posted: 20 May 2008 16:58

Finally, Eurovision is almost here...somewhere on the forum I saw "ESC is not high competition"...and I think, it IS, it is great chance for young musicians and it´s a time when the Europe is closer...what to want more?

wespecz
# Posted: 20 May 2008 17:16

FilCZ
my friend!
I know you like Eurovision very much.

somewhere on the forum I saw "ESC is not high competition"...and I think, it IS
Indeed, look how did Eurovision help Ruslana. This is the superstars land and who win it will be remember forever.

it´s a time when the Europe is closer...what to want more?
That's wonderful. In general in theese years Europe is more united than ever before. And Eurovision is one of good evidences.

_ok_
# Posted: 20 May 2008 17:24

We'll vote for Azerbaijan!
Please, support us !

Katherine
# Posted: 20 May 2008 17:25 - Edited by: Katherine

_ok_
We'll vote for Azerbaijan

NOOOOOOOOO i really do not like that song for some reason! but if you want to vote for it thats your choice

I think this is the first time i have actually liked our entry (UK) for eurovision.. i did really like Javine but this ones better...

Meme
# Posted: 20 May 2008 17:31

(Samir&Elnur) Day After Day
i i ESC 2008? , !

lampellen
# Posted: 20 May 2008 18:16

Meme

, . , , . .

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 20 May 2008 19:53

FilCZ
and I think, it IS, it is great chance for young musicians and it´s a time when the Europe is closer...what to want more
yes, for me it is reallty great competition, because it stimulates musicians to make good music. Before BG started participating in ESC, our music was.......far from music. But since 2005, there's been better music, although the best of our songs are NEVER chosen to present us.

susanne
# Posted: 20 May 2008 20:03

_ok_

I liked the song too. It reminded me of the punkstar Nina Hagen. A TV-presenter in Holland said the same a couple of weeks ago.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 20 May 2008 20:27 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

does anybody know in what order are th countries going to perform? i've missed this detail...

Oh i found it!

wespecz
# Posted: 20 May 2008 20:42 - Edited by: wespecz

Oopsie here it won't be probably broadcasted today ... I watched to our TV program.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 20 May 2008 20:49 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

wespecz
Oopsie here it won't be probably broadcasted today ... I watched to our TV program.

wow! you;re on the second semi-final, but it doesn't make sense the first to not be broadcast.....BG will perform at the second semi--as well, but here it will be broadcast, or at least on the news it was announced.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 20 May 2008 20:55

OKAY, It started wish you victory, to all!

qazedc
# Posted: 20 May 2008 20:57

As at eurovision.tv, the live streaming is not working as good as I accpected, I'll recommend to all you to add the 'Tv Channel' to your facebook profile, and you can see the live from Belgrade, tunning at NRD Hamburg.

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 . 11 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 4; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on PHP forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site