- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Eurovision / ESC 2008
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 . 11 . >>
obw
# Posted: 20 May 2008 23:08

FilCZ
Romania and Armenia will pass

The Romanian song didn't get stuck in my head, but I think Armenia was the better Greece this year...

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 20 May 2008 23:10

_ok_
We'll vote for Azerbaijan!
congratulations!

cora
And my favourite Finland is in the final
obw

HU HA!!

wespecz
# Posted: 20 May 2008 23:11

obw
No, the most popular. (At least in the countries who select by televoting)
Yes SMS voting is very pupular. But what's choosen by very young people in one country sometimes don't sounds good in whole Europe.

Congratulation to all the semifinal winners!

obw
# Posted: 20 May 2008 23:16

wespecz
Yes SMS voting is very pupular.

I voted by phone call. I stored the number except for the last two digits in my phone book and so I could vote quickly for several songs (dial from phone book, then manually key in the number of the participant).

Congratulation to all the semifinal winners!

I second this.

kozi
# Posted: 20 May 2008 23:48

ISIS IN THE FINAL !!

Poland was in the final last in 2004... the we had only s*it songs! Now ISIS GEE give us with "For Life" a chance for a high place!!!!!

obw
# Posted: 21 May 2008 00:05 - Edited by: obw

kozi
Poland was in the final last in 2004

Yes, Blue Café. I bought their album afterwards.

And I checked it again, the polish songs of the last years went twice on 11th place of the semi and once on 14th.

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 21 May 2008 00:13 - Edited by: RuslanaTube

Okey the EUROVISION 2008 is here, wow!

Its truly a lot of songs 43 pieces. This is my impressions of the first SemiFinal

1 Montenegro
Charming guy but quite boring song

2 Israel
Good song, powerful and clear voice. He focus on the song only and no complex around the performance. The song works as it is!
Qualified for Final

3 Estonia
One of my favourites. The song is awesome but when I saw it like this I thought it was way too much happening on stage and I went a bit confused

4 Moldova
Jazzy song but the Teddybear didnt fit in the concept...

5 San Marino
The singer looked like he was frightened by a ghost. Anonymous song

6 Belgium
The performance wasnt as good as the song is and it took it down

7 Azerbaijan
Sorry but I cant stand this song, its really aweful!
Qualified for Final

8 Slovenia
Also one of my prefavourites but when I saw the performance I got a shock of this rubber fetish bondage theme. That killed the song emediately!

9 Norway
A positive surprise. Good song that grows more and more. Natural easy. I found that I appreciate most these performances where they focus only on the song and no fuzz around
Qualified for Final

10 Poland
I was very disturbed of that plastic woman who had painted her teeths so white she could so I missed the song itself
Qualified for Final

11 Ireland
I have been positive to this crazy idea but when I saw it live like this I thought it was way too much so Im fine with the fact it didnt go further

12 Andorra
Didnt sound good....

13 Bosnia
Impressive, original and very charming and cute. Love this!
Qualified for Final

14 Armenia
The commentator on TV said its a combination of Helena Paparizou and RUSLANA!! I felt very offended of the Ruslanapart when I saw it!
Qualified to Final

15 Netherlands
I liked the woman who sang the song, she looked so natural in a way others didnt do

16 Finland
I enjoy this, they have such a good melody and I like Finlands rockmusic. Time to dig up some old finnish rock music from the 80's of the very very best!
Qualified to Final

17 Romania
Beautiful and closest to classical Eurovision Style
Deserves to have a second chance
Qualified to Final

18 Russia
Very original with singing lying down on stage and with the famous skater around, but I still dont remember the song properly....
Qualified to Final

19 Greece
I strongly dislike this as much as Azerbaijan
Qualified to Final I was just screaming "NOOOOO" when this was first choosen....

kozi
# Posted: 21 May 2008 00:19

10 Poland
I was very disturbed of that plastic woman who had painted her teeths so white she could so I missed the song itself
Qualified for Final

Yes she is maybe not very pretty but she has got a good stong voice .... But that is the stereotype in USA and is from there ... you must be plastic and blonde xD But really listen to the song it is GREAT!

POLSKA W FINALE!!

Katherine
# Posted: 21 May 2008 00:37

RuslanaTube
I got a shock of this rubber fetish bondage theme. That killed the song emediately
omg!!!! what!!!

19 Greece
I strongly dislike this as much as Azerbaijan
Qualified to Final I was just screaming "NOOOOO" when this was first choosen....

Really!?! i kind of like this song... its one of the better, and azerbijans song was just terrible!!!

qazedc
# Posted: 21 May 2008 01:16

RuslanaTube
Shame on you !
You left Montenegro, Estonia, San Marino, Belgium, Ireland, Andorra and Netherlands without a .gif from smiles

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 21 May 2008 06:04 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

14 Armenia
The commentator on TV said its a combination of Helena Paparizou and RUSLANA!! I felt very offended of the Ruslanapart when I saw it!

really? I didn't hear this, omg, I don't like when people think they saw sth similar to Ruslana's here and there and start comparing....and now even a combination!

Last year they said the same about the Macedonian song. OMG, this means that part, was almost like Ruslana's and combined with sth.....NO, I don't think so, it may have been closer to Helena Paparizou. She also had HEYs in her Number One, but she was faaaaaar from Ruslana. And there's never been something like WD on ESC. And all who are deliberately trying to imitate WD look ...

cora
# Posted: 21 May 2008 07:16 - Edited by: cora

RuslanaTube
Thanks for your comprehensive review!

Slovenia
Also one of my prefavourites but when I saw the performance I got a shock of this rubber fetish bondage theme. That killed the song emediately!

I agree. It shows again that song and performance have to match and that you can ruin a song with the performance.

Poland

The same happened to me. This woman looks so unnatural that you forget to listen to the song. This bony bronce chest, the hanging boops and the surgically mutilated face - just awful.

13 Bosnia
Impressive, original and very charming and cute. Love this!

I agree.

Armenia

There is indeed a similarity with Helena Paparizou because of the greek folk tunes. But nothing to do with Ruslana. I quite liked the song, but her singing wasn't good.

Finland
I enjoy this, they have such a good melody and I like Finlands rockmusic. Time to dig up some old finnish rock music from the 80's of the very very best!

I am glad you like it :-) Do you know the Finish punk band Klamydia? I love them.

18 Russia
Very original with singing lying down on stage and with the famous skater around, but I still dont remember the song properly....

Russia seems to be VERY desperate to win this year. They gave really everything they have. This builds up a huge pressure which you could see on Dima's shoulders.

cora
# Posted: 21 May 2008 10:34

I am off to Belgrade now.

Iva Barzic

# Posted: 21 May 2008 12:05

not bad songs...but they could be better!

FilCZ
# Posted: 21 May 2008 14:18

Oh, I made a mistake: I didn´t think Romania and FINLAND will pass, but it´s no tragedy...
I still hope Czech Republic will pass to the final...pleeeeeeasssse......

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 21 May 2008 14:55 - Edited by: RuslanaTube

qazedc
Shame on you !
You left Montenegro, Estonia, San Marino, Belgium, Ireland, Andorra and Netherlands without a .gif from smiles

You are right, all deserves their own smiley. Its edited now!

cora
I am off to Belgrade now

Awesome, have a really great time!!
And thanks for your review and comments to. Its fun to share it like this. I havent heard about that finnish rock band but will find them when I have time for it. They could have choosen a better name of the band though...

kozi
# Posted: 21 May 2008 15:52

so you don't like the girl from Poland :(:(

But the song i really very nice :(

WildYennifer
# Posted: 21 May 2008 16:05

I didn't watch the first ESC
But I will!
_ok_
Sure, I'll not vote for Bilan
Azerbaijan! Only!

lampellen
# Posted: 21 May 2008 17:05

Azerbaijan was the best! In a finale I will vote for this wonderful duet!

Guido
# Posted: 21 May 2008 17:51

I am off to Belgrade now
Have a nice trip and if you see you know who - give her a wild hug from me.

WildYennifer
# Posted: 21 May 2008 17:55

What is it? I was told that "wonderful duet" will not be in the final! Was I given wrong information?

andreas2
# Posted: 21 May 2008 20:02

cool!!! i got 8/10 correct, i noted 10 songs that i like the most and i missed 2 (Finland and Romania instead of Slovenia and Andorra)

the eurovision system works!! only the best songs qualify!!

i'm so happy we qualified, now Cyprus needs to qualify as well!!
(lol, 12 points exchange with Greece!!! )

i hope these songs qualify tomorrow:

1.Iceland (awesome, it's a shame they perform 1st, Jury may help )
2.Ukraine (just outstanding)
3.Sweden (not so great, but a powerful song)
4.Swirtzerland (great ballad)

haven't seen the rest live......

i was also happy for Bosnia&Hezegovina to qualify, such a great song with deep meaning! (the one with cloth washing :P )

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 21 May 2008 20:05

WildYennifer
What is it? I was told that "wonderful duet" will not be in the final! Was I given wrong information?
what do you man?

WildYennifer
# Posted: 21 May 2008 20:19

nikoleta_rangelova
I was told that duet from Azerbaijan didn't pass the half-final...

AlexandruRo
# Posted: 21 May 2008 20:39

Montenegro

Typical song. Very common tune. Very boring. 1 point

Israel

The choreography reminds me too much of Molitva. But , the vocals fit well with the song. Per total very nice. 10 points

Estonia

This song would win the Eurovision Cartoon Soundtrack Contest. I thought that was funny. Yeah. 0 points

Moldova

I have met Geta and she is a very professional singer. People ignorance and also political vote managed to make this song not to qualify for the final. 8 points

San Marino

Oh yeah. Emo style on the Eurovision stage. Copy-paste? Yes , I think so. 0 points

Belgium

If I would be 4 years old , I would enjoy this song. But I'm not. 2 points

Azerbaijan

The choreography ruined the song , although I like how the vocals worked. Nice! 8 points

Slovenia

The alien woman. 2 points

Norway

My mum's favorite. No comment. 12 points

Poland

She's a blonde girl , made of plastic. 1 point

Ireland

I still love this song. 80's disco style. 12 points

Andorra

Casanova will never come back to her. 0 points

Bosnia and Herzegovina

Brilliant. 12 points

Armenia

My first reaction when she started to sing was : "******!". 0 points

*** Edited by wespecz because of rude word. Please avoid them! Thanks! ***

Netherlands

Weird. 2 points

Finland

Too much similar to Lordi (the stage act). But the rock music it's like oxygen for the ESC. 8 points

Romania

I still don't like the song. Eww. 1 point

Russia

I see Shakira on stage. Oh no. It's Bilan. He is simply pathetic. 0 points!

Greece

I met Kalomira too , and she is really cool. 12 points

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 21 May 2008 20:45

AlexandruRo

Hey WOW are you there now, in Serbia and you are meeting the ESC participants one after one? Its awesome! I send you a message via YouTube. Please check in there after a couple of minutes if you can.

Enjoy the Eurovision!!!

AlexandruRo
# Posted: 21 May 2008 21:12

RuslanaTube

Hey WOW are you there now, in Serbia and you are meeting the ESC participants one after one? Its awesome! I send you a message via YouTube. Please check in there after a couple of minutes if you can.

Enjoy the Eurovision!!!

Niet. I have problems with my mum. She can't go to Belgrade and as I'm underage I can't travel alone. I'm in Bucharest waiting for Ruslana.

By the way , Ruslana is going to perform the full Wild Energy show here. She will sing between 21:00 - 22:30

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 21 May 2008 21:18

AlexandruRo
between 21:00 - 22:30
woooooow! an hour and a half! what will this be?--> whole Amazonka+old Hits, or parts of Amazonka+old hits+WE songs?

Katherine
# Posted: 21 May 2008 21:30

nikoleta_rangelova

I would say mixture of Amazonka and Wild Energy, and then to end it, her heart on fire and wild dances...

kozi
# Posted: 21 May 2008 21:52

ISRAEL or POLAND .... must WIN! if not them two then, germany or Ukraine!

ISIS POLSKA JEST Z TOBĄ!
(Isis Poland is With You)

She is not pretty but the song is great!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oWYBgAvtAQ

cora
AlexandruRo

Listen to the song :P just not stare at that how she looks like :P

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 . 11 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 2; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site