- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Eurovision / ESC 2008
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 . 11 . >>
flipsty
# Posted: 21 May 2008 22:13 - Edited by: flipsty

AlexandruRo
My first reaction when she started to sing was : "Die bitch!"
How could you say that about Sirusho! I used to like the songs she sang, but not so much this new style she's got going now. Qele, Qele sounds specially made for Eurovision.

wespecz
# Posted: 21 May 2008 22:28 - Edited by: wespecz

AlexandruRo

Please be careful of which words you use!

Katherine
# Posted: 21 May 2008 22:40

I think Sirusho has a good chance of winning, she has that latino beat to it, everyone loves a good latino beat, but i think Ani Lorak has the winning song to be honest, it appeals to the wider audience.

obw
# Posted: 22 May 2008 01:00

AlexandruRo
The choreography reminds me too much of Molitva.

You have a point there.

I was reminded of several boy groups ... maybe all who ever existed. Yuck! So this will definitely be a ladies favorite just like Sakis Rouvas...

Belgium

If I would be 4 years old , I would enjoy this song

I think it was primarily a lousy performance...

Ireland

I still love this song. 80's disco

As someone who was there in the 80s, I can assure you: No, it isn't. Ani Lorak's song is going more in that direction. The Irish song was 90's disco, to be more precisely, here in Germany we call this style "Kirmes-Techno", the kind of music which gets played on a "Kirmes" (fun fair) very much. (Hell, the world's best known 'Kirmes-Techno' band is from Germany: Scooter)

Armenia
Greece

Very similar style, although you love one and loathe the other. To quote myself: I think, Armenia was the better Greece this time.

And thus I christen this music style: Asia Minor Latin. (With apologies to the Greek who are as a whole in Europe. But then we Germans are sometimes only portrayed as Bavarians...

Russia

The same problem as every year. Tons of choreography drown the song. I predict a win for Russia in that year when they enter with a simple song without much merry-go-round.

Finland

Too much similar to Lordi

Mmmh... 2 percussionists with maces and battle axes? i don't remember... Besides - how can one see any similarity between Horror Heavy Rock and True Metal? Blasphemy!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 22 May 2008 05:54

a ladies favorite just like Sakis Rouvas..
no, thanks!

Hell, the world's best known 'Kirmes-Techno' band is from Germany: Scooter
hehe, Hu! Ha!I like many Scooter's song's , not all, but never remember their titles......only Hello I remember

Iva Barzic

# Posted: 22 May 2008 11:41

nikoleta_rangelova
hehe, Hu! Ha!
LOL
tonight is 2nd night of esc

yanya
# Posted: 22 May 2008 11:52

is it possible to download ESC 08 songs from somewhere?

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 22 May 2008 13:53

On the site itself there is something but only for BUYING the sons, I think........when you click on the song and it starts playing, under it a download option appears http://www.eurovision.tv/page/home I haven't tried it

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 22 May 2008 14:39 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

also I found this for free download, but since all songs are separately uploaded on rapidshare, it will be long waiting until you download them all http://www.agrino.org/esc/

but obviously not songs are there........

makula
# Posted: 22 May 2008 15:15

The songs i liked were Qele Qele, And the slovenian song nice and trashie!

HIND Your heart belongs to me was the best!!!!!!!
Unfortunately not to the finals,

Greece:
"My secret combination is a 12 inch d**k" I'm sorry to say it this way but really it's all about sex, and for the rest it was just crap!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 22 May 2008 15:26

makula
it's all about sex, and for the rest it was just crap!

.........was the Greek introduction video that started with these 2 guys on the sofa...?

Again, for this division in voting.........well, it is not fair, why will they ban me from voting for whatever song I like??? If the songs I wanted to go to the final were at the 1st semi, I could not vote, they would not, for example, go to the final, and I'd be veeeeery angry(not that my single sms would help them, but,,).

Half Europe may want to vote for songs which parform at the semi final during which this part of Europe cannot vote, what does this mean?

And if the songs I want to vote for were on the first semi, where BG wasn't allowed to vote, I wouldn't vote at the 2nd semi at all, because there, for example, may not be any songs I like.

Guido
# Posted: 22 May 2008 17:24

I wouldn't vote at the 2nd semi at all
Please vote for Ukraina

Iva Barzic

# Posted: 22 May 2008 17:29

I Hope... ARMENIA will win......
GREECE,UKRAINE,NORWAY,ALBANIA,FRANCE,SERBIA,SWEDEN,FINLAND & RUSSIA could do it.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 22 May 2008 17:33 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

Guido
Yes, I WILL VOTE! I mean, there is some rule, and if BG participated in the first semi, it means that BG people could vote only for the countries which participated in the first semi. I'm glad that BG will be in the 2nd semi, exactly because of this-my favourites are also in the 2nd semi and I'll be allowed to vote for them. They are 1. Serbia, 2.Ukraine.

Iva Barzic

# Posted: 22 May 2008 17:35

nikoleta_rangelova
ooo...cool avatar...lol

Iva Barzic

# Posted: 22 May 2008 18:11

LET'S BE WITH ANI LORAK TONIGHT

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 22 May 2008 18:12

I'll be with Ani Lorak yes, yes, and for the Serbian singer, but I don't know her name, haha, omg

Christiane
# Posted: 22 May 2008 18:12

I thought, it´s time for a comeback of myself to the forum after being absent for a long time
Apart from the entries of the 1st semifinal, I´ve seen the videoclip of Ani Lorak´s song "Shady Lady". I think, she can score quite well at the final. The german press is seeing Ani Lorak and Dima Bilan as favourites.
Actually Dima Bilan was my favourite of the 1st semifinal.....it´s a nice ballad. Norway has a good song as well. What I absolutely didn´t like was the Irish song. It´s just crazy and you can´t take it seriously, so it was no surprise for me, that the Irish entry didn´t make it to the final.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 22 May 2008 18:15

Christiane
I think....Have I ever spoken to you? Yes, the song of Norway is also nice

Iva Barzic

# Posted: 22 May 2008 18:17 - Edited by: Iva Barzic

Christiane
heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy where are you so long time?how are you?
nikoleta_rangelova
Have I ever spoken to you?
no you didn't

Ani me and all Ukraine is with you!!!!

Christiane
# Posted: 22 May 2008 18:25

nikoleta_rangelova
I think....Have I ever spoken to you?
I´m not sure really, but I don´t think so. Anyway, I haven´t been here for a really long time.

Iva Barzic
Oh well.......I´ve been quite busy with myself......problems at work, so I´m quite involved in all this. But I still hope, that everything will be turning to good account soon.

makula
# Posted: 22 May 2008 18:28

nikoleta_rangelova
Serbia is already qualified, i wonder if there's anyone to vote for tonight, maybe macedonia....

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 22 May 2008 18:31 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

makula
i wonder if there's anyone to vote for tonight
vote for BG if you don't know for which country to I'll support only Ani tonight. Serbia at the final, yes.

Uff, I don't like our song at all, but I'll be glad if the rest of Europe likes it....RuslanaTube liked it

makula
# Posted: 22 May 2008 18:39

nikoleta_rangelova
it wasnt bad, at least it's not a singing turkey, or a retarded trio with blond gogo dancers (estonia)

Iva Barzic

# Posted: 22 May 2008 18:43

Christiane
Oh well.......I´ve been quite busy with myself......problems at work, so I´m quite involved in all this. But I still hope, that everything will be turning to good account soon.
okay...i miss ya so much

Christiane
# Posted: 22 May 2008 19:10

Iva Barzic
okay...i miss ya so much
that´s nice to read, that I´ve been missed....I´ve been missing you all as well

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 22 May 2008 19:12

Christiane

Oh Christiane! Its wonderful to see you return here. By a pure coincidence I was thinking of you this week. If you watch Eurovision at all and by this I also thought how it go for you at work. Im pleased to see you here and you are welcome to join in. I dont have much time for forum either at the moment but I wanted to say hi to you!

AlexandruRo

Im sorry that you didnt made it to Belgrade. I hope you enjoy Eurovision the best you can together with your mum. I also hope that she can share the joy and happiness with you around it. And waiting at home for Ruslana doesnt seemes to be that bad either

nikoleta_rangelova

Yeah I like Bulgaria Entry and will finally see it tonight, can hardly wait, haha

Guido
# Posted: 22 May 2008 19:18

no you didn't

I did ! Welcome back Christiane !

Christiane
# Posted: 22 May 2008 19:24

RuslanaTube
Its wonderful to see you return here. By a pure coincidence I was thinking of you this week. If you watch Eurovision at all and by this I also thought how it go for you at work. Im pleased to see you here and you are welcome to join in. I dont have much time for forum either at the moment but I wanted to say hi to you!
Thank you for your nice welcome I hope, I can join the forum a bit more in future......we will see

Guido
I did ! Welcome back Christiane !
Thank youHow are you?

Katherine
# Posted: 22 May 2008 19:35

Christiane

Hey! Welcome Back

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 . 11 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on PHP forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site