# Posted: 22 May 2008 20:50 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

WOW It will start in 3-4 minutes hop hop, let's wish luck to the best songs

All I know, I'm getting wild
Eurovision is so near
stage, and lights, and fire, fire,
wish you luck, to all, who're here

aisling
# Posted: 22 May 2008 20:51

Im from Ireland and im really sad we didnt make it through!!

"eastern europe we love you....do you like irish stew? Thats goulage to you!"

I think people are angry because it is a bit crazy!

Good look to everyone involved (but not us)

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 22 May 2008 20:53

aisling
I'm sorry about your song, to be honest, I'm a bit disappointed by this year's ESC. What's your favourite? Mine are-Serbia and Ukraine, omg, how many times did I say it? wow

ok..it started

wespecz
# Posted: 22 May 2008 21:26 - Edited by: wespecz

Okey I'm in the lack of time but I had an opportunity to watch at least three songs:

Ukraine: Great fast song, like disco, great voice, well done! And also cool stage and her dancing group!

Lithuania: Good voice, but slow song.

Albania: Oopsie! Ordinar song.

Okey Ani will win this! I saw the star of the evening and that's all.

wespecz
# Posted: 22 May 2008 21:32 - Edited by: wespecz

Saw also CZ ... good heart in the background.

Okay not bad. That's all.

I'll enjoy whole final.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 22 May 2008 21:37 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

haha, what a brief report you madebut yes, Ani will go to the final, I think, and may be she'll be in the top.....two So later......sms to 13504....

Go, BG, GO,
we could do it better, though

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 22 May 2008 22:51

OK to the final go:
1.Ukraine
2.Croatia
3.Albania
4.Iceland
5.Georgia
6.Denmark
7.Sweden
8.Latvia
9.Turkey
10.Portugal

And I close today's semi >>

wespecz
# Posted: 22 May 2008 23:04

Go, BG, GO,
we could do it better, though

You have great DJs!

And I close today's semi
You're quoting my link and so I must copy here what I wrote about it: Nobody will never reach this! Only Ruslana would do the same again!

Katherine
# Posted: 22 May 2008 23:05

i thought ukraine was already in the final cuz they were in the top five last yr

Carolus
# Posted: 23 May 2008 00:25

Katherine
Nope, they've changed the system this year. Only Big 4 and last winning country qualify automatically

kozi
# Posted: 23 May 2008 00:25

Katherine
i thought ukraine was already in the final cuz they were in the top five last yr

No this Year all participations must go through the semi finals, without the BIG 4 and last year winner

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 23 May 2008 01:30 - Edited by: RuslanaTube

ON PRESSCONFERENCE AFTER THE SECOND SEMIFINAL:

The first country to be welcomed was Ukraine. Ani Lorak was asked by a Swedish journalist about the comparison between the Swedish and Ukrainian entries.

Ani said "We have very different songs, maybe we have a passion for silver costumes. Charlotte is a fantastic singer, I wish her all the best, but I just want to focus on my show."

Ani thanked everyone involved in her team for their excellent work on the project. She also said that the winner of the Eurovision Song Contest would be from the Second Semi-Final. Ukraine was drawn 18th in the final.

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 23 May 2008 01:46 - Edited by: RuslanaTube

Okey! Semifinal 2 with the views of RuslanaTube

1 Iceland
I like this eurodisco style
Qualified to Final

2 Sweden
Plastic singer, boring performance and silly song that exploads too much "thinking its bigger than it is" in an typical scandinavian embarrasing way
Qualified to Final

3 Turkey
I really love this song, its something special with it and it has such a cool tempo and sounds.
Got my televote
Qualified to Final

4 Ukraine
Good dynamic performance. Original with the screenidea. Although I dont like the sexy appearance of Ani. By the way: Did she share the same dress as the performer from Sweden??! As far as Im informed these two girls has become friends and watched the first semifinal together but sharing the same dress....noo.....they just look so very alike! (I wrote that before I saw the text above of Ani giving comments on this)
Got my televote
Qualified to Final

5 Lithuania
Nice ESC stylish song but the performance was too anonymous to have a chance in front of all others around.

6 Abania
Beautiful song. The singer is 16 years old I learned and I could see on the poor life that she was nervous
Qualified to Final

7 Switzerland
More of the traditional ESC sound but somehow "too messy"

8 Czech Republic
Embarrasing and too simple song and lousy dance

9 Belarus
Again a bunch of silly girls fooling around the singer. The very end of the song was the best, lol

10 Latvia
Was surprised of the quite good and interesting performance but the song is so incredible STUPID!!!
Qualified to Final

11 Croatia
No doubt the most charming song and performance in this semifinal. I love this! The 75 year old man scratching with an very oldfashioned vinylplayer was so cool!!
Got my televote
Qualified to Final

12 Bulgaria
Awesome! Original instruments they used but the girl would have needed to improve her voice though....and I understood it didnt have a chance to come to the final
Got my televote

13 Denmark
Booooooooring and very typical danish of the worst kind
Qualified to Final

14 Georgia
Aha Corinna May have a sister in Georgia! They even sound very similiuar to each other and both are blind. Nice song and cool when they swopped from black to white
Qualified to Final

15 Hungary
Nice traditional ESC sound but unfortunately some 20 years too late after its time....

16 Malta
I saw some little Ruslana elements in this. The girl was pretty wild and shaked her hair similuar to Ruslana and directly afterwards shouted "hey hey"

17 Cyprus
Great and wonderful song but it was way too much happening on stage so the song disappeared in it all.....

18 FYR Macedonia
Nice song but I didnt like the girls voice for some reason and it was too much happenings around on stage disturbing...

19 Portugal
Beautiful song and strong performance
Qualified to Final

Katherine
# Posted: 23 May 2008 01:55

RuslanaTube
18th!!! serriously, i think its a wickdd song!!!

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 23 May 2008 01:58 - Edited by: RuslanaTube

Katherine
I love your expression "wicked" I can really hear the british accent in it, haha!

btw, what song you refer to? Ukraine or FYR Macedonia?

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 23 May 2008 06:11 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

on a 2nd, 3rd etc listening, I started liking more of the songs, but I think UA will be, as I said in the top 2.

Although I dont like the sexy appearance of Ani.
I agree, I don't know what exactly, but I didn't like their(her and the dancers') dancing. But I like her voice, it is again strong and has some power. And the dresses, hahaha, I also thought they wore one and the same model

wespecz
You have great DJs!
*ufo*

Nobody will never reach this! Only Ruslana would do the same again!
I'm sorry, ESC, but that's the truth

aisling
# Posted: 23 May 2008 09:19

I liked Iceland but it has really no chance of winning because it isnt in Eastern Europe.

I liked Albania too!!!

Well done Ukraine!!

makula
# Posted: 23 May 2008 09:35

wespecz
Lithuania: Good voice, but slow song.

He reminds me of Jerom of suske & Wiske / Bob et Bobette, i dont know if ya'll know that.... it made me laugh

Albania: Oopsie! Ordinar song.

The albanian Laura Pausini.... looks and voice are a little plain

Okey Ani will win this! I saw the star of the evening and that's all.

since the rest was really below zero Ani didnt have a difficult time

nikoleta_rangelova
1.Ukraine

She was good, but not great, compared to the rest very nice

2.Croatia

WONDERFULL this was my favourite

4.Iceland

Live, directly from the gay clubs of Reykjavic!!!! ( no offense please, and i can say it 'cus i'm gay myself)

5.Georgia

She was very sweet, only the words were not understandable

6.Denmark

My danish uncle would be pleased, not a bad song, but not eurovision

7.Sweden

So all of Scandinavia is invited to the finals, catchy song, not bad inbetween the alcoholics (malta, latvia)

8.Latvia

this was for children's eurovision right?

9.Turkey
hmmmm....

10.Portugal
surprisingly she went to the finals, i wonder if holland was in this semi finals, probably they would go the the finals too...

RuslanaTube
7 Switzerland
More of the traditional ESC sound but somehow "too messy"

Offcourse, the guy can't sing!

16 Malta
I saw some little Ruslana elements in this. The girl was pretty wild and shaked her hair similuar to Ruslana and directly afterwards shouted "hey hey"

I somehow feel very insulted on behalve of Ruslana, the song came directly from a dusty 90's compilation, and she was standing there as an alcoholic...

OMG, last night was really really bad, it was depressing, at least some of the least bad went to the finals.....

Iva Barzic

# Posted: 23 May 2008 10:10

RuslanaTube
Croatia
No doubt the most charming song and performance in this semifinal. I love this! The 75 year old man scratching with an very oldfashioned vinylplayer was so cool!!

: ))))))...that's my countrykings of street

goooo aniiiiiiiiii

cora
# Posted: 23 May 2008 11:41 - Edited by: cora

Greetings from Belgrade

We were at the 2nd semi last night. It's awesome to see it live. Although it is more interesting to watch the audience than the stage. People are so enthusiastic! It's a big party in the hall.

I liked Malta best. The performance came across very well and the audience went crazy. What a shame that they didn't make it. Ani Lorak was also good, although I thought it was a bit overperformed.

Alexandru, I am very sorry for you that you can't be here. But you can attend a Ruslana concert, which is MUCH better

FilCZ
# Posted: 23 May 2008 15:23

Now, because Czech Republic however didn´t pass to the final, I want to win Sweden, for someone "plastic" singer, boring song, but for me it´s a professional singer, excellent song and very interesting perfomance. Hope Eurovision will come to Stockholm next year.
My next favorites are Georgia and Poland. However, Malta didn´t pass...
But lot of GREAT songs didn´t come to the final: Bulgaria, Switzerland, MALTA, Hungary...
I don´t know, what is doing Croatia in the final and Denmark...good songs, but my god, this is Eurovision...
Hope Czech Republic will parcipate in next year´s Eurovision, maybe not...
But I miss Slovakia in the contest...it´s our chance for 12 points

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 23 May 2008 15:32

Iva Barzic
hey, I forgot! Congratulations! Politics?

cora
Greetings from Belgrade
I hope you have a great time there, hehe, you said it yourself in the post

FilCZ
GREAT songs didn´t come to the final: Bulgaria
thanks for rating our song as GREATbut, I don't think it would get many points at the final, so I prefer what happened-to not go at the final at all instead of being at the bottom all the time at the final.

Hope Czech Republic will parcipate in next year´s Eurovision, maybe not.
Why not?

makula
# Posted: 23 May 2008 16:43

nikoleta_rangelova
Maybe the song wasn't bad, but the singer looked like she escaped the red-light district, i'm sorry to have to say it like that

Guido
# Posted: 23 May 2008 17:00

He reminds me of Jerom of suske & Wiske
No : He's belgian :-)
Ani Lorak pershi ? or "only" sekunda ?
An ukrainian victory tomorrow would be nice for Ruslanas birthday.

Someone better ask Tim and me when to open the birthday topic : 24/05 00:00 h - 23/05 23:00 our time. So mi ne bude pershi this year either
Joking a bit. But it was nice sitting at your pc and looking at the clock.

FilCZ
# Posted: 23 May 2008 18:30

nikoleta_rangelova
Why not?
Because there´s not many people in Czech, who like it so much to watch. And if it saw no much people, it could mean removing Eurovision from the TV program...
But I hope we will parcipate in the next year.. We have to send better songs, I think Malá dáma (2007) and Have some fun (2008) are great and one of best hits in that years, but as I see, not enough for people...
And I think Ukrainian victory to Eurovision isn´t the best present for Ruslana...I think love is much important for her, than winning Eurovision of her country..

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 23 May 2008 19:03

FilCZ
I think love is much important for her, than winning Eurovision of her country..
Of course!But she is a patriot and like every normal person she will be happy if Ukraine wins once again

FilCZ
# Posted: 23 May 2008 19:25

Ukraine is for Top 5, but I think the winner is Sweden, it´s the best song. I wanted to see in the TOP 5 in the final these songs: Sweden, Czech Republic, Poland, Georgia, Malta.
But however, Czech Rep. and Malta have no friendly countries in the contest...

obw
# Posted: 23 May 2008 20:07

I will watch a recording of yesterday's semi tonight. Sounds interesting, many people seem to think, the second one was the stronger one.

wespecz
# Posted: 23 May 2008 20:21

cora
Nice greetings to you and have a nice time in Belgrade!

Guido
Someone better ask Tim and me when to open the birthday topic : 24/05 00:00 h - 23/05 23:00 our time.
Thanks for this topic you're talking about. Now we'll have every birthday wishes for Ruslana under the one roof in one topic.

FilCZ
there´s not many people in Czech, who like it so much to watch.
First semifinal was even not broadcasted.

FilCZ
# Posted: 23 May 2008 22:30

wespecz
First semifinal was even not broadcasted.
I´m talking about 2nd semi and the final...
But I saw it on eurovision.tv , so..

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 . 11 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on free forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site