ESC 2008 (7)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Eurovision / ESC 2008
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 . 11 . >>
wespecz
# Posted: 23 May 2008 22:35

FilCZ
I know you love Eurovision very much. I wanted to watch it, too, but computer has fehlered.

Christiane
# Posted: 23 May 2008 22:36

Greetings from Belgrade
Katherine
Hey! Welcome Back
Hey and thanks for the welcome

cora
Greetings from Belgrade
Hello cora You´re in Belgrade? That´s great......enjoy your time there.

makula
# Posted: 24 May 2008 09:18

wespecz
well, you didn't miss that much i have to say, but better luck tonight ok?

makula
# Posted: 24 May 2008 09:29

Guido
No : He's belgian :-)

Yes, i know and i'm dutch

FilCZ
but as I see, not enough for people...

Same story goes for holland, i would've seen us in the finals, but tough luck, and anyway, it's like this every year. And remeber before the semifinals, countries would be relegated too for a year, at least now we can all participate and make a fair chance on getting into the finals. It's peculiar though that ALLL of scandinavia is in the finals now....

cora
# Posted: 24 May 2008 11:11

Yesterday my friend and I went to the first dress rehearsal of the final. It's very interesting to see what is happening on the stage, when the TV viewer sees the little films between the songs. Within a few seconds stage decorations, instruments etc have to be removed, the stage is cleaned and new decoration set up. Really fun to watch this. Also the steady-cams and cameras on long cranes are fun to watch.

Looking forward to tonight's show. Unfortunately we have very bad tickets at the very end of the huge all. But it will be a new perspective. For the semi and the dress rehearsal we had good tickets.

Christiane
You´re in Belgrade? That´s great......enjoy your time there.

I am :-)

FilCZ
# Posted: 24 May 2008 11:20

Eurovision is still much about battle of West and East...
some countries shouldn´t qualify without votes of their friendly countries.
Latvia - Lithuania, Sweden, Denmark, Iceland, Belarus, Ukraine : They all could vote for it
Croatia - (all fans of brass-bands from all over the voting countries,) Hungary, Serbia, maybe Bulgaria, FYR Macedonia, Albania

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 24 May 2008 11:32

FilCZ
some countries shouldn´t qualify without votes of their friendly countries.
yes, I agree. and again I'll say, I don't like this new rule and division of countries-which country when to vote. What's the point? If my favourites don't fall in the group where my country is, I won't be able to vote for them. That's unfair and stupid.

cora
thanks for the fresh ESC news Since you're in Belgrade, will you be able to support Germany, or a change of the mobile operator is needed??

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 24 May 2008 12:09

FilCZ
I want to win Sweden, for someone "plastic" singer, boring song, but for me it´s a professional singer, excellent song and very interesting perfomance. Hope Eurovision will come to Stockholm next year.

cora

Belgrade is not really beautiful. And the Eurovision infrastructure is poor compared to Kyiv. Hardly any Eurovision information desks, inconvenient public transport, exorbitant taxi prices (so we have to take the bus or walk), hardly anything to eat and drink at the hall etc.

I woke up with this comments of yours and was so annoyed of it and wanted to come here and say as Im so fed up with your complains of things not beeing in the way you want it....

But as soon as I entered the forum to say this there was fast other things making me smile and laugh to read here, like wonderful greetings to Ruslanas birthday and your nice comments about experience Eurovision from inside.
For me it gives so great memories of my own live visits to Eurovision to read your impressions of the audience and cameraequipment

So I hope you - and all others of course - will have a great enjoyable Eurovision Final tonight! Are you waving the ukrainian flag for us? Or you dont if you dont like Ani Lorak, I dont know if you do or not....

EUROVISION!!

Carolus
# Posted: 24 May 2008 12:25

Vote for Ani if you like her, She needs your support

Iva Barzic

# Posted: 24 May 2008 12:42

Carolus
Vote for Ani if you like her, She needs your support
i'll vote for her...everybody will vote for her

FilCZ
# Posted: 24 May 2008 14:26

I´ll vote for Poland and Sweden. Sorry, for me, Ani´s song is great, but not enough for winner.
Swedish song is THE song.. And if Charlotte Perrelli´s got money for plastic operations, why not..? It´s her problem. This is the SONG contest, not about her look.

Iva Barzic

# Posted: 24 May 2008 14:27 - Edited by: Iva Barzic

FilCZ
lolzz!she looks like a monster hahaha...and song is not good for the WINNER!

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 24 May 2008 15:35

Iva Barzic

Katherine
# Posted: 24 May 2008 15:37

UK may not be funding the Eurovision again after this year... due to its lack of popularity here

kozi
# Posted: 24 May 2008 16:00

i like the czech republic, polish (ofcourse), germany, ukrainian, israel, azerbaijan entrys i think they will be high up

FilCZ
# Posted: 24 May 2008 16:20

Iva Barzic
she looks like a monster
So you think it´s about beauty? I know lot of worse-looking singers. And for me the song is the best. What song is for the winning for you? Armenian is just about moving (she sings "qele qele" about 60 times, I think...)
Greece - no comment, commercial thing.
It´s my opinion and the look of singers isn´t important, or you think it is?

WildYennifer
# Posted: 24 May 2008 18:50

Well, I was making some notes for the forum during watching 1/2final yest., now I'm writing a bit, not all, because there is much to write...
Malta - great! it was so funny! It's a pity that she didn't pass...
The most part of my comments was like: omg
or even ...
Yest. I saw video of Elnur&Samir. It's a new thing, I'll suport them.\

Katherine
# Posted: 24 May 2008 19:30

FilCZ
Greece - no comment, commercial thing.
what do you mean? too western sounding to win, because lets face it, only the eastern europeans win nowadays...

Iva Barzic

# Posted: 24 May 2008 19:37

RuslanaTube

FilCZ
So you think it´s about beauty?
well...it is much better if she/he is beautiful thatshe/he is ugly...
Armenian is just about moving (she sings "qele qele" about 60 times, I think...)
no commnt...i can say the same about ruslana!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 24 May 2008 19:50

Katherine
lets face it, only the eastern europeans win nowadays...
may be the Western europeans don't vote enough

WildYennifer
Big part of mt watching the ESC was also

andreas2
# Posted: 24 May 2008 20:02

WoW, Iceland passed on the final, my best this year, along with Ukraine and Armenia!!

please, DO NOT vote for Greece!!! (i'm from Greece)

you know why?

because today, all tv channels were saying in their own way:
"we have to vote with strategy"
"do not vote for dangerous counrties, like Ukraine, Russia or Sweden which may take our victory"

and they are sooooo sure that they can win , for god's sake, even if i'm Greek i really don't like what they do, they have also released their own (fake) results for semi-final 1 saying that Greece was 1st.....they suck... : (

FilCZ
# Posted: 24 May 2008 20:16

Katherine
only the eastern europeans win nowadays...
Really?
2004 - Ukraine
2005 - Greece
2006 - FINLAND (it´s not an eastern country)
2007 - Serbia (her song was the best, there no doubt about country)
Iva Barzic
i can say the same about ruslana!
These songs are VERY different, you can´t.
Eurovision is about great songs, if will win Russia in 2026 and it will have the best song, you can´t say: "It´s eastern country - it won´t win".

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 24 May 2008 20:24 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

Iva Barzic
i can say the same about ruslana!

wow, I didn't see it earlier. Armenian song=Wild Dances?! No way!
but it's not bad

what does this mean-->qele??

FilCZ
# Posted: 24 May 2008 20:28

nikoleta_rangelova
what does this mean-->qele??
It means "move"
I think I will discover, how many times she says "qele" there.
I think lot of songs have better lyrics...

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 24 May 2008 20:32

FilCZ
hahaha, count the qeles now, here on the intrnetThe link still works http://www.eurovision.tv/event/artistdetail?song=24502&event=1468

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 24 May 2008 21:11 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

ok, it started on a third-fourth listen I started liking the Romanian song

But there were years, I think, when the contestants changed their costumes ay each final

oooooooops, I liked Sweden as well

Alex__Angel
# Posted: 24 May 2008 22:17

Ani lorak super!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 24 May 2008 22:22 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

Ani lorak super!

I have the impression, the countries which every year go directly to the final, don't put much effort in their songs because they rely exactly on their "right" to go to the final and not undergo any other voting. France= this singer amd Ruslana's violin man would be a nice company, I suppose

and I liked Norway

Guido
# Posted: 24 May 2008 22:55

I would like to reply Nikoleta. But I have to iron my ukrainian flag. You never know what it's good for.
The belgian "commentator" said Ani Lorak is technically better then Ruslana was. Perhaps. But never so original. Ruslanas music comes out of her heart and that's the difference.
Now we have to wait and see.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 24 May 2008 23:01

Guido
haha, obviously, there will be many Ukrainian flags all over Europe tonight

technically better then Ruslana was.
?? better voice? better singing?? omg yes, she has a strong voice, but....yes, as you said, she was not original at all. I like the melody of the song, but the dance and the performing on the stage=0

WD is a song for watching and listening, while ShadyL only for listening.

Wish you luck, Ukraine! (and Serbia)

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 . 11 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 2; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on web forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site