ESC 2008 (8)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Eurovision / ESC 2008
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 . 11 . >>
wespecz
# Posted: 24 May 2008 23:03 - Edited by: wespecz

Okay for all the CZ people arround: Vote here, please: (this probably doesn't work for another countries)

SMS můžete posílat na telefonní číslo: 906 09 09 ve tvaru SONG mezera ČÍSLO ZEMĚ, kterou písnička reprezentuje. Cena jedné SMS je 9,- Kč, technicky zajišťuje ComGate, a.s.

Ukrajina - Ani Lorak / Shady Lady SONG 18

Zdroj/source: http://eurovize.sblog.cz/eurovize_08/

Ruthen
# Posted: 24 May 2008 23:06

Guido
I watched on the French channel. The commentator said that Ani Lorak makes him remember the tigress of the Carpathians, the winner of ESC 2004 Ruslana... Then at the end of the song he said that Lorak was beautiful and torrid , in the same spirit as Ruslana...

wespecz
# Posted: 24 May 2008 23:08

Ani's only fast song and wild song. That's why she deserve victory

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 24 May 2008 23:13 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

They just asked Ani what would be the titles in the press if she won, and she answered taht she was happy to be there and said thanks to whole Europe, haha, Aniiiiiiiiii, did you hear the question?

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 24 May 2008 23:25 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

We've given 12 points to Germany?! I'm sorry, Cora, for this smile why not for Uaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! hm, because of Lucy Dyakovska probably

wespecz
# Posted: 24 May 2008 23:28

nikoleta_rangelova
They just asked Ani what would be the titles in the press if she won, and she answered taht she was happy to be there and said thanks to whole Europe, haha, Aniiiiiiiiii, did you hear the question?
This kind of questions are hard to answer, what would she say to not look too prideful or too modest.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 24 May 2008 23:32

wespecz
yes, you're right and especially in such a moment with so much excitement........haha, and why, avtually, a title of an article to not be "I'm happy"

Ruthen
# Posted: 24 May 2008 23:59

Russia's won...

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 25 May 2008 00:00

OMG

kozi
# Posted: 25 May 2008 00:01

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

How Come? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

kozi
# Posted: 25 May 2008 00:02 - Edited by: kozi

poland is on the last position :(:(:(:(:(:(

kozi
# Posted: 25 May 2008 00:04

nikoleta_rangelova
We've given 12 points to Germany?! I'm sorry, Cora, for this smile why not for Uaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! hm, because of Lucy Dyakovska probably

i liked NO ANGELS ;)

Ruthen
# Posted: 25 May 2008 00:04

kozi
poland is on the last position :(:(:(:(:(:(

Sorry for u....

nikoleta_rangelova
kozi
OMG
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
How Come? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I am thinking exactly the same....

ANTARES
# Posted: 25 May 2008 00:05

! ... ... ...

AndyWild
# Posted: 25 May 2008 00:07

в

wespecz
# Posted: 25 May 2008 00:09

Fehler, Ani is still the best!

andreas2
# Posted: 25 May 2008 00:17

toooooo bad, neighbooring voting wins, but not Russia!!
Ukraine did well....!! Ani Lorak rules!!!

also, Iceland was the best of the whole 2008 eurovision, but who could vote for poor Iceland, or poor Sweden?? : (

Believe wasn't bad, but definitely not as good as the Wild Dances, My Number One, Hard Rock and Molitva!

FilCZ
# Posted: 25 May 2008 00:20

Not the worst, not tragedy. Worse winner could be Estonia or Spain (sorry for their independents ;))
In the end, I hoped Greece will be the winner, because I didn´t want to win Russia...but Russia can give some points to Czech Republic next year and that´s the calculative reason, why it nevermind for me xD xD.

Katherine
# Posted: 25 May 2008 00:21

noooo not russia :(:(:(:(:(

ooo surprise surprise... UK 14 points.....

Morozz
# Posted: 25 May 2008 00:24

we are the winner of Eurovision!!!!!! !!! !!!! !!!!

kozi
# Posted: 25 May 2008 00:24

Katherine
ooo surprise surprise... UK 14 points.....

together with poland -__- I HATE EUROPE!

It is not a song contest but a politician contest!

Katherine
# Posted: 25 May 2008 00:24 - Edited by: Katherine

I can't believe it, there was UK at 14 but spain and france at 40 odd... i knew europe hated us... but now i know how much europe hate us!!!

i think UK should pull out... than there would be eurovision on a very tiny budget...

qazedc
# Posted: 25 May 2008 00:43

Annnniii !!! Why you didn't won

AndyWild
# Posted: 25 May 2008 00:43

, !!! , , ... - !!!

And I know, what Bilan won!!! Because to all bother to see him on competition and all decided that it is better that he won, than to see him in third times... Fans from Russia - FORGIVE!!!

ANTARES
# Posted: 25 May 2008 00:51

AndyWild
+1
... ? 43- ... -

kozi
# Posted: 25 May 2008 00:53

but now we can really say... THE WORLD 2006-2008 goes to Timbaland ! He won everything!

Every song that he mades is a hit!

Katherine
# Posted: 25 May 2008 01:03

kozi
Timbaland once worked with Dima bilan, with the song "Number 1 fan" its a good song!

kozi
# Posted: 25 May 2008 01:06

Katherine
he also did something on that song ... the german guy said that !!

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 25 May 2008 01:11

WOW EUROVISION 2008!

My comments of the big four and host country songs

United Kingdom
The return of Sidney Youngblood, lol. Catchy song but nothing else

Germany

Incredible bad song!!

France
Quite funny with the choir looking like the singer but the song was weak and thin and certainly without power!

Spain

Cute Macarena style

Serbia
VERY beautiful song!!

and so RUSSIA WON!
I couldnt predict this at all but I was sooo nervous during the voting because I would have been FURIOUS if Greece won with that increadible crappy song! I was so relieved when it didnt and happy that Ukraine end up on second place!!

Russia......woah! I really wonder now what will my russian teacher say about this! He has played Songs of Dima Bilan in our lessions during the spring and talked about Eurovision! The first thing I thought was that I have to continue studying Russian language and then go Moscow next year, haha

aisling
# Posted: 25 May 2008 01:48

Omg im sorry but i suggest a reform in the Eurovision song contest. There should be one contest for the original members from 1950s and then the eastern european countries should have their own competition if they so wish. Its not fair that countries like Russia,Armenia ect get hundreds of points and Uk,France and Ireland either get a few points,0 points or dont even qualify.....NOT FAIR!! Im sorry to whoever i offend with this but its hard to watch the eurovision each year now and see my country who have won it 7 times fail to even qualify. I have watched it from a young age. It was hosted in Ireland when I was 5 and i told myself that whenever it came back i would go but it seems ill never get that chance because of blockvotes. I doubt that in a few years most of the western countries like Uk,France,Ireland and Spain will still be in it because we will have lost intrest. What pride is their in winning anyway when you know its not about your song,but about your politics.

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 . 11 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on easy forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site