WHAT DO YOU THINK OF DIMA BYLAN? (1)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Eurovision / WHAT DO YOU THINK OF DIMA BYLAN?
. 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . >>
Iwanna
# Posted: 18 May 2008 12:26

To tell the truth I hate him. Russia has nobody to send to Eurovision, it seems to me! Will he win and what will be Ani Lorak`s place?

AlexandruRo
# Posted: 18 May 2008 12:35

***edited by wespecz because of abusive language towards another singers***

Katherine
# Posted: 18 May 2008 12:43

Dima Bilan reckons hes so hot and hip because he had a song with timbaland.... but did it get anywhere noooo thank god for that!

Meme
# Posted: 18 May 2008 12:44

You are completely right!!! I hope Ruslana will go to Eurovision again!!!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 18 May 2008 12:49 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

I know only this song of his which reached 2nd place in.....2006? I don't really like it. Yet I have friends who are mad about him. About him.....there was an interview with him once on our TV and he looked very self-centered.

wespecz
# Posted: 18 May 2008 12:51

Meme

Welcome to our beloved forum and enjoy your time with wild Ruslana!

I hope Ruslana will go to Eurovision again!!!

It would be fantastic, not much singers did this and she would rocks again, indeed!

Meme
# Posted: 18 May 2008 17:55

Dima is very sure of himsekf! I hope that life will teach him. What`s the reason of his success??????

Meme
# Posted: 18 May 2008 17:57

And about Ruslana- She will be greeted gently in Europe again! Don`t you think so?

Karolina
# Posted: 18 May 2008 18:05

Truly I like some of his songs, but just to listen. And when he sings not live. When he is on the stage hes simpers to much.

Iva Barzic

# Posted: 18 May 2008 19:23

well...he is not bad singer...i like just few his songs...he is also sexy

Meme
# Posted: 19 May 2008 08:29 - Edited by: Meme

Tastes are different! And if to compare Bilan with other singers? For example Lazarev. He was going to present Russia this year, but he had no normal songs! That`s why he refused to take part in the competition!

andreas2
# Posted: 19 May 2008 17:22 - Edited by: andreas2

atr first i was happy he's competing again for Russia, but after hearing the song.... : (

Ani Lorak will get a place between 1st - 5th, everyone here is talking about how great Ukraine's song is, and that she's going to win for sure!! They even forget to mention Dima Bilan!!

i want Iceland 1st and Ukraine 2nd, but i doubt it..... because Ukraine and Iceland sing in the first 4 places in semi-final.....

*why are you so offensive towards Ani Lorak, i find her super!!

Meme
# Posted: 20 May 2008 08:15

*why are you so offensive towards Ani Lorak, i find her super!!
I heard many opinions about Ani Lorak and her song! I have heard some of her other songs and Shady Lady is the best between songs going to Eurovision, but Shady Lady isn`t the best song between her own!!! It could be better! And who will represent Iceland&

AlexandruRo
# Posted: 20 May 2008 10:14

edited by Nikoleta because of abusive language

andreas2
why are you so offensive towards Ani Lorak, i find her super!!

Because she is such a ***re!

Dima = f**

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 20 May 2008 10:23 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

AlexandruRo
tell me the name of one you like(except Ruslana)

cora
# Posted: 20 May 2008 12:20

AlexandruRo
Again, watch your language and be more tolerant! Music is a matter of taste, but there is no need for hatred and abusive language!

qazedc
# Posted: 20 May 2008 13:47

nikoleta_rangelova
YOU BECOME A MODERATOR ?!
... and enjoy the editing of replays ...

What about Dima Bylan? For me, he's not bringing anything new at ESC. Even in this year, he has the same image of the pretty sweet boy, that for me sounds gay. This is the reason why I think that his songs are ridiculous, because they're love songs dedicated to girls. As the connection between the performer and the lyric is missing, the songs are not appropriate. Think about that kind of harmony in Verka's song, or at Ani Lorak's performances. To understand better how I see D Bylan song's, imagine Ruslana singing Shady Lady !

WildYennifer
# Posted: 20 May 2008 16:23

Well, first, Ruslana has nothing to do with Eurovision - her level is much higher than ESC, she is world-famous star, and ESC is rather contest for beginners. As for DB, I don't think he is a Singer. lazarev had to represent Russia, I think.
And joke for Uk and Rus:
, , - ij

WildYennifer
# Posted: 20 May 2008 16:24

nikoleta_rangelova
oh, I didn't see... Congratulations!!!

FilCZ
# Posted: 20 May 2008 16:55

Hello, again.
In this time I´m really interested by Eurovision, so, I´m not here very often.
I think that Dima´s song in 2006 was a lot stronger. And I don´t think Ani is a...hmm...I won´t be vulgar. I think why could she be?
And my opinion for Ruslana-again-for-Eurovision?
Hmm...nope. It´s not fair. Eurovision is for no-very-known singers and no for winners from last years...yep, Sweden is sending a winner from 1999...but there´s no better song in the competition and I think no better parcipant. Greece - Britney Spears plagiarism, Switzerland - Amy Diamonds plagiarism...

Nedved
# Posted: 20 May 2008 16:59

Dima? Second time? With THIS song? Wins the Eurovision? NO WAY!

Meme
# Posted: 20 May 2008 17:22

Dima? Second time? With THIS song? Wins the Eurovision? NO WAY!
Exactly!!! You know, I didn`t see any singer deserving the victory, including Dima Bylan! And , , - ij
And this is very truthful.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 20 May 2008 20:02 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

qazedc
WildYennifer
thanks

and enjoy the editing of replays
I'd prefer to NOT have ANYTHING like this for editing

qazedc
To understand better how I see D Bylan song's, imagine Ruslana singing Shady Lady !
I'm not really aware of what DB sings, I know only one his song, may be you've seen my comment above, but from your reply may be I start understanding how he looks like while singing...

obw
# Posted: 20 May 2008 22:12

Nedved
With THIS song? Wins the Eurovision? NO WAY!

Exactly. As I've just heard it for the first time... top 10, but no winner, I think.

cora
# Posted: 20 May 2008 23:03

It is not my type of music. But he sang with much passion and the performance was quite original. I think he has a pretty good chance to be in the top 5.

kozi
# Posted: 20 May 2008 23:49

ok i don't like him.... but his eurovision songs are good... And This one was also good... i hope dima will on the 2nd place in the final!!

1st place ISIS!!

qazedc
# Posted: 21 May 2008 01:17

kozi

Nooo, the 1st to Ani Lorak for her SEXY Shady Lady

Meme
# Posted: 21 May 2008 18:43

You know, now Eurovision is a show contest, but in Ruslana`s case there were both great singing and great show! And if to compare DB with Serduchka.... Uncomparable things! Dima is nothing, to tell the truth(I mean like singer)

Meme
# Posted: 21 May 2008 18:44

Good luck to our country but not to Ani Lorak

makula
# Posted: 22 May 2008 15:06

FilCZ

Dima Bilan.... I'm sorry this song is disgusting! Poor Efgeney Plushenco that he's selling himself like a hooker to scate next to him. Sorry, really, he's better then that! Dima only wants to show off his body (did anyone see that he has also nude pictures!!!!!!!) and these three men in the end with the hands reaching, it's disgusting really!

Meme
Ani lorak is not bad, this song just sucks!

. 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 3; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site