WHAT DO YOU THINK OF DIMA BYLAN? (4)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Eurovision / WHAT DO YOU THINK OF DIMA BYLAN?
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . >>
AlexandruRo
# Posted: 30 Jun 2008 18:08

Ani Lorak is a very fake person. Although she acts on TV like a smiling girl she is really a fake woman who likes to show off.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 30 Jun 2008 18:43

AlexandruRo
how many times did you meet Ani?

(I know more start ARE such, I was really Really, REALLY surprised by Ruslana. I was afraid she'd ne the same before her first coming here)

Karolina
# Posted: 30 Jun 2008 21:54

wespecz
nikoleta_rangelova

There was written that smaller European countries afraid off Rusia and that's way they woted. But truly I don't believe that too.
But he is realy awful

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 30 Jun 2008 21:57

Karolina
that smaller European countries afraid off Rusia and that's way they woted.
woooow, this sounds really unbelievable

AlexandruRo
# Posted: 30 Jun 2008 22:00

nikoleta_rangelova

My colleagues met her and took her interviews at the ESC 2008 and she acted like she was Madonna. Too much showing off, etc

wespecz
# Posted: 30 Jun 2008 22:04 - Edited by: wespecz

nikoleta_rangelova
yes...and recently the Eastern parts ade also getting Westernized...
Oh nooooo!

of courseif it wasn't that hacker (I'd put the syllable "Feh" before it, but it'd get similar to another meaning) we'd be first in that poll
Exactly, haha. Ruslana was fair. She's pershi. In our hearts. And that's main.

Karolina
There was written that smaller European countries afraid off Rusia and that's way they woted. But truly I don't believe that too.
But he is realy awful

How is the voting system going? Every country can send only points and can't vote for their participants so it doesn't matter if it's Russia with so much inhabitiants or some small country?

AlexandruRo
I don't know how Ani is like but her song was great.

cora
# Posted: 30 Jun 2008 23:44

Karolina

Maybe the gas price rises mysteriously for countries which vote "wrong".

wespecz
Every country can send only points and can't vote for their participants so it doesn't matter if it's Russia with so much inhabitiants or some small country?

Correct. But there are many Russians still living in the former Soviet countries. So Russia always gets high points from these countries.

wespecz
# Posted: 30 Jun 2008 23:57

cora
Correct. But there are many Russians still living in the former Soviet countries. So Russia always gets high points from these countries.

Thanks for noticing, that's true. But nobody could do anything against this.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 30 Jun 2008 23:59

wespecz
But nobody could do anything against this.

no, nobody. Even on the news here there are agitations for BGs living in other countries to vote for our participants

wespecz
# Posted: 1 Jul 2008 00:03

nikoleta_rangelova
no, nobody. Even on the news here there are agitations for BGs living in other countries to vote for our participants
That's interresting. And interresting how all the countries attach great importance to the Eurovision ... except here. They broadcasted only final although our participant Tereza Kerndlová were only in the semi-final and it was broadcasted even like as not very important programme I think.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 1 Jul 2008 00:10 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

wespecz
And interresting how all the countries attach great importance to the Eurovision ... except here.

I find it natural this interest. It is for your country. As are the Olympic games, for example......or something else.....

and it was broadcasted even like as not very important programme I think.
It depends also on the channel it is broadcast on. Here we can watch ESC only on our National TV which is quite a boring TV......I wouldn't pay attentopn to it at all if it wasn't the record of ESC 04 several years ago and ESC 05 later. Then I started following the event only to "catch" if there were several minutes or seconds with Ruslana in some of the videos about ESC

AlexandruRo
# Posted: 19 Jul 2008 22:34

wespecz
But nobody could do anything against this.

Juries back at the ESC could solve the situation.

wespecz
# Posted: 19 Jul 2008 22:40

AlexandruRo
Juries back at the ESC could solve the situation.
Everything has its advantages and disadvantages. Your idea is great. Public votings seems like Vox populi, vox dei. Jury is impartial but there are music experts - and they don't look to the songs like people do - they don't look to the enjoyment but to their own professional parametres.

AlexandruRo
# Posted: 20 Jul 2008 00:18

wespecz

The jury should consist of music experts that have nothing to do with the Eurovision Song Contest. And the jury members name should be a well kept secret until the final of the contest.

shockwave
# Posted: 20 Jul 2008 14:50

wespecz
AlexandruRo

I think the voting should be like this:

Each country should send 3 musical experts ( A composer, a singer and a lyric-writer)...The would give the 8 , 10 and 12 points

and the public's votes should be the 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 points.

And Alexandru is right..the names of the jury members should be kept secret untill th final of the contest.....

wespecz
# Posted: 20 Jul 2008 18:33

AlexandruRo
The jury should consist of music experts that have nothing to do with the Eurovision Song Contest. And the jury members name should be a well kept secret until the final of the contest.
Jury out of ESC is still jury ... they will judge artistic value of the song, not if people like it or not.

I know it from our well-known film festivals. Movies which jury set as winners - with high artistic value - are usually unable to watch. They're usually sad movies about human's feelings. But it's not a rule, of course. And movie which experts set as trash - Kameňák, for example - like people very much, laughing with it and appreciate much more than high-value movies.

shockwave
Each country should send 3 musical experts ( A composer, a singer and a lyric-writer)...The would give the 8 , 10 and 12 points
and the public's votes should be the 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 points.

Such a wonderful idea to involve both - experts and people - to eliminate disadvantages of public voting by jury and jury's disadvantages by public voting!

AlexandruRo
# Posted: 20 Jul 2008 19:02

shockwave

Your idea is very good but it will be better like this:

Every country send a composer a song writer and a singes (as you said) + a music critic and a music producer

So, people would vote 1,2,3,4,5

shockwave
# Posted: 20 Jul 2008 21:28 - Edited by: shockwave

AlexandruRo

I agree....But it would be impossible to make EBU think about our ideas...only if some of us knows somebody there...

AlexandruRo
# Posted: 20 Jul 2008 21:41

shockwave

EBU will not change anything in the format of the Eurovision Song Contest.

wespecz
# Posted: 20 Jul 2008 21:46

AlexandruRo
shockwave
Sorry but who/what is EBU?

shockwave
# Posted: 20 Jul 2008 22:24

wespecz
EBU-European Broadcast Union...They organise ESC

AlexandruRo
If the don't change anything then in a few years ESC will die..

AlexandruRo
# Posted: 20 Jul 2008 22:28

shockwave

For me , the ESC died in 2007.

wespecz
# Posted: 20 Jul 2008 22:29

shockwave
EBU-European Broadcast Union...They organise ESC
Thanks!

If the don't change anything then in a few years ESC will die..
Yes I agree. We may expect that at least when people select the songs themself they may select great ones - but they don't. Here favorited great singers also has not win in the national selection.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 20 Jul 2008 22:40

Im am also always disappointed by the BG songs.....we participate only from 2005, but....I don't know, I have the impression we don't have good composers.....I always hope that they will make something good and when our national final comes, I get angry and disappointed....

shockwave
# Posted: 20 Jul 2008 22:43

nikoleta_rangelova

One of my favourite ESC song is the song from BG in 2007.....Water

Mitrele.....hiiiiiiiiiii

wespecz
# Posted: 20 Jul 2008 22:46

nikoleta_rangelova
You know who's my favourited singer from your national selection.

AlexandruRo
# Posted: 22 Jul 2008 22:56 - Edited by: AlexandruRo

nikoleta_rangelova

Same here. Romanian will win the ESC when I'll perform on stage dressed as the Queen of England.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 22 Jul 2008 22:59 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

shockwave
One of my favourite ESC song is the song from BG in 2007.....Water

hahahaha, thanks, MiTRe leee, IIII, hahaha, yes, teh best BG song too ESC we got 5th place and.....this year the rules changed so we didn't go directly on the final

wespe, yesI know, hahaha

Kayol_Poland
# Posted: 13 Aug 2008 10:09

Hey, I'm new here
And I'm a big fan of Ruslana
What i think about Dima Bilan... he shouldn't sing in English, cause he hasn't got a good accent. His song was too sweet, like a soap opera.
Our polish lector, Artur Orzech, had fun when Dima sang. At the end of a song he sung "Jou"(?) instead "You". Then our lector said:
"We don't really know who is this Jou character... anyway, Dima deeply believes in him!"

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 13 Aug 2008 10:42

Kayol_Poland
Hi!!

I think I have seen this nick on youtube?

Have a wild time, and with

His song was too sweet, like a soap opera.
hahaha, yes, but that on the previous ESC that ended at 2nd place was worse in my opinion

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on light forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site