ESC 2009 ћќ— ¬ј/MOSCOW!!!!!! (4)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ”крањнська - –усский - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Eurovision / ESC 2009 ћќ— ¬ј/MOSCOW!!!!!!
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 25 . 26 . >>
wespecz
# Posted: 3 Feb 2009 01:02

Ruslanita95
So, we have very similar tastes!!!!!!!!!
Seems so, wow! Maybe it's because we're Ruslana's fans which means that when we love Ruslana, other types of music will be near.

GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR COUNTRY TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks a lot! I hope that they will choose some great song.

cora

In this article it says that at this year's ESC a "Eurovision Legends" concert is planned, featuring Ruslana and Dana International.

This will be the great promotion! Thanks for the news.

cora
# Posted: 3 Feb 2009 17:43

nikoleta_rangelova
Will it be may be between the semi final and the final?

Last year in belgrade the Eurovision Legends concert took place one week before the final.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 3 Feb 2009 17:51

Last year in belgrade the Eurovision Legends concert took place one week before the final.

Oops, I've missed that. Thanks

Esther
# Posted: 5 Feb 2009 12:56

How are the preperations going??

Are there Russian fans who are volunteering??

wespecz
# Posted: 5 Feb 2009 13:34 - Edited by: wespecz

Esther
How are the preperations going??
See the latest news here.

Esther
# Posted: 5 Feb 2009 14:03

wespecz
Very funny. I meant the people from the forum who are going etc. And especially the people who are going to help or are allready helping.

wespecz
# Posted: 5 Feb 2009 15:38

Esther
Ah, ok.

cora
# Posted: 5 Feb 2009 18:16

Esther
Are there Russian fans who are volunteering??

I far as I know, we've got only one forum member from Moscow (Nedved) and she hasn't been very active lately (unfortunately).

Iva Barzic

# Posted: 7 Feb 2009 16:38

i this esc 2009 will be the best ever...but i'm ... don't care for esc anymore

wespecz
# Posted: 7 Feb 2009 16:48

Iva Barzic
i this esc 2009 will be the best ever
The best was 2004 in my oppinion because of the winner. But anyway, I expect very perfect songs this year.

Karolina
# Posted: 7 Feb 2009 20:51

This year I'm very disappointed of that how they made Lithuania selection... They made some contest and said that they will chose best Lithuanian song and hadn't told to the singers that who wins this contest will represent Lithuania in ESC. And singers hadn't made song and show for ESC, they just wrote some songs which inadequate ESC rules. And they didn't let foreign countrys composers to wrote songs for singers. In my opinion it's very unfair.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 8 Feb 2009 08:17

Karolina
That's strange, wow. But may be the song isn't that bad. Our final is going to be on 21st February, I think..

Zlex
# Posted: 8 Feb 2009 14:26

я хоть и рад за –оссию, да мы победили и это здорово! Ќо, всЄ таки јни Ћорак намного лучше выступила чем наш ƒиЅилан.

wespecz
# Posted: 8 Feb 2009 16:36

Karolina
This year I'm very disappointed of that how they made Lithuania selection... They made some contest and said that they will chose best Lithuanian song and hadn't told to the singers that who wins this contest will represent Lithuania in ESC.
Oopsie! They would prepair better and attach much more effort if they may know that it's for ESC, wow! But I don't want to judge it as I haven't heard the songs. Maybe they have created something which will really rock the Contest.

Our national selection was no selection at all, lol. Our TV choosed the music group themselves. If you're interrested, see here.

Karolina
# Posted: 8 Feb 2009 18:04

nikoleta_rangelova

But may be the song isn't that bad

I heard just few of them, but it's not so good. Few songs are english and others is lithuanian... And most of the songs are like lullabys. Those singers which I liked didn't made to the final.

wespecz

They would prepair better and attach much more effort if they may know that it's for ESC

Few singers told that if they had known, that winner will go to ESC they would't went to the contest.

Maybe they have created something which will really rock the Contest.

Or make to fall asleep all contest

You can listen some songs here

Jumperboy
# Posted: 9 Feb 2009 06:01

ј кто-то знает кого пошлют от ”краины?

Radiowave
# Posted: 9 Feb 2009 10:53

Jumperboy
пока был только отборочный тур.
¬елики шансы, что поедет —ветлана Ћобода.
¬¬, вроде как, отказались.

Radiowave
# Posted: 9 Feb 2009 12:03

кстати, вот видео Ћободы. кач-во не очень http://rutube.ru/tracks/1502822.html?v=46f5737515aefa649b942d962907dcb9 любительска€ съЄмка.
и ещЄ есть группы Ќикита http://rutube.ru/tracks/1502633.html?v=7d1c3abc74a7161dab032f233dbdf292

Morozz
# Posted: 9 Feb 2009 16:55

» всЄ же продолжа€ тему про ≈¬, не могу затронуть участника из –оссии, который поедет..или пойдЄт..на ..или в....ќлимпийский и будет отстаивать честь нашей страны.  ак и в 2008 году,хочу чтоб за нас выступила √ород 312. ¬сЄ!! Ќу хот€ тут ещЄ припоминаетс€ ћаксим, тоже было бы здорово..молодец девочка, что песн€ то хит!

ј недавно прочитал что Ѕ. ћоисеев собираетс€ на ≈¬, ну это вообще полный вынос мозга, мы тогда так опозоримс€, что весь размах и качество проведени€ ≈¬ буду по сравнению с тем каккапл€ белой краски на белом листе! ...

Radiowave
# Posted: 9 Feb 2009 19:58 - Edited by: Radiowave

стати, от Ћатвии может поехать јиша. ’ороша€ певица, но песн€, которую она выбрала дл€ ≈вровидени€ мне не очень. ” неЄ есть лучше. ѕослушать можно тут http://www.myspace.com/aishalatvia
Ќазываетс€ Hey Hey Hey Hey

Nedved
# Posted: 15 Feb 2009 21:07

Ќу что, кто-нибудь из вас собираетс€ посетить это действо?

Katherine
# Posted: 16 Feb 2009 01:19 - Edited by: Katherine

None of this years eurovision songs seem to really shine through....

UK's entry is another Leona Lewis... (Andrew Lloyd Webber should stick to musicals)
most other european contries have really crap and badly lyrical ballads or even worse overused conventional disco beats!

Ruslanita95
# Posted: 16 Feb 2009 07:43 - Edited by: Ruslanita95

Katherine
None of this years eurovision songs seem to really shine through....

Yes, true. Some of the songs are really nice, but this year I couldn't find anything to impress me. I think this edition will be very similar to a Christmas kindergarten party..... Sorry!!!!

But we'll have to wait for all the countries , when all the participants will be choosen, to see if there will appear some changes......

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 16 Feb 2009 10:24

I liked many songs from ESC 2006 and 2005. From 2007 I liked the Macedonian, and Maria Sherifovich of course. Last year, I don't remember anybody... it means I didn't really like anybody. And this year I haven't listened to almost any song yet.

But we'll have to wait for all the countries
Indeed.

kozi
# Posted: 16 Feb 2009 15:59 - Edited by: kozi

Can't whait .. to see Ruslana at the show!

wespecz
# Posted: 16 Feb 2009 19:12

nikoleta_rangelova
Thanks for sharing your oppinions. I like the most winners of 2003 (Sertab Erener), 2004 (guess ), Hard Rock Halleujah from Lordi (2006 - Did they win? I don't follow the ESC so much.) and Ani from the last year.

kozi
Can't whait .. to see Ruslana at the show!
In which show do you mean now?

cora
# Posted: 17 Feb 2009 18:51

wespecz
In which show do you mean now?

I guess he means the Legends of Eurovision show. But we don't know, if it will be broadcast at all.

wespecz
# Posted: 17 Feb 2009 19:09

cora
I guess he means the Legends of Eurovision show. But we don't know, if it will be broadcast at all.
Thanks! I hope so ... the best stars and not broadcasted? That sounds unbeliveable but we know that everything is possible.

Yannis
# Posted: 17 Feb 2009 19:55

http://www.opera-17.com/eurovision2009/index.htm

cora
# Posted: 18 Feb 2009 07:02

wespecz
Thanks! I hope so ... the best stars and not broadcasted? That sounds unbeliveable but we know that everything is possible.

If it will be broadcast on Russian TV, we will need someone to record it, unless there will be an internet broadcast.

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 25 . 26 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 3; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site