What do you think is the recipe for a ESC winner song? (3)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Eurovision / What do you think is the recipe for a ESC winner song?
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 .
wespecz
# Posted: 19 Jul 2008 22:23

nikoleta_rangelova
It was ESC 2005 that brought my first "Ruslana-live" on TV and HOF And later I started following any news about ESC because, (I've mentioned it many times, sorry) here there wasn't any news about Ruslana, and this was the only "show" around which I could hear something
I checked only Ruslana at Youtube from this event, not 2005 winner of Eurovision.

okay, if I ever decide to participate, I'll go and change my ID
You'll need also to look like Ruslana, sing like Ruslana and be Ruslana. Okey good luck.

And the melody. IT Is the second most important I think, Or the first, I can't tell. But if WD was sang by that Uzbech singer (we were shown a video on youtube some time ago) first, I wouldn't like the song. This is how the voice changes the song, WD sung by Ruslana and WD sung by that singer have nothing in common.
True. It was featuring Zyioda. I like her covering of WD but it's far away from Ruslana and Ruslana is on top. I'm only thinking why Ruslana haven't sung with her. Featuring is usually duet.

AlexandruRo
I hope that he will die live on stage during his performance
Nikoleta is right we can say things in the polite way even if we're thinking a lot of bad about them. Please try it.

shockwave
# Posted: 20 Jul 2008 23:04

AlexandruRo
Sakis Rouvas will reprsent Greece at the ESC 2009 (I hope that he will die live on stage during his performance)
How stupid can people be....

Sakis saw that Dima Bilan had succes at his 2nd participation so he is trying his luck...

shockwave
# Posted: 28 Aug 2008 17:54

I have the feeling that many singers that participated at ESC in the past will participate again in 2009....What do you think?

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 28 Aug 2008 17:56 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

shockwave
why not? only they should not be former winners, I think, because if they don't win, it may be a long and painful falling down

wespecz
# Posted: 28 Aug 2008 18:16

shockwave
I have the feeling that many singers that participated at ESC in the past will participate again in 2009....What do you think?
Such a thing has ever happened?

nikoleta_rangelova
why not? only they should not be former winners, I think, because if they don't win, it may be a long and painful falling down
Oops yes you're right! Sopot is great evidence. There are contest especially for starting singers who need to go through.

shockwave
# Posted: 28 Aug 2008 18:23

wespecz
Oops yes you're right! Sopot is great evidence. There are contest especially for starting singers who need to go through.

I don't think that festivals like Sopot or The Golden Stag are for starting singers.... but there are not for Eurovision winners either

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 .
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on online community software miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site