Ruslana for ESC 2010 for Poland! -_-

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Eurovision / Ruslana for ESC 2010 for Poland! -_-
kozi
# Posted: 15 Feb 2009 22:02

I hate to say this but i must do it... Who the f**k had this idea to say such words!!!!. Yes Ruslana did... but wasn't this just an dyplomatic anwser for a fan question? for example if, a lovely friend from your school would ask you: "You really don't like me?" would you really anwser straight into her eyes NO!? Of course not! The same as here .... Ruslana was just to kind to say NO! Ruslana on ESC 2010... pfff what a stupid idea ... her anwser was not such a big deal like the polish fans did out of it! I hate my country! and now some ESC fans will write a petition to Ruslana -_- Gosh! Even a video on YT in now availeble/.....

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 15 Feb 2009 22:13

Indeed, as it was already mentioned, may be it has just been a polite answer. And why are you so "stressed" about it? You never know, after all. Rumours, rumours, rumours, everywhere. You can't know which are true. However, let's judge when we have something more: official announcements, more than one sources, etc.

her anwser was not such a big deal like the polish fans did out of it!
Fans find a reason to be happy in everything, haha, that's our "destiny"

kozi
# Posted: 15 Feb 2009 22:19

nikoleta_rangelova

gosh i loe your anwser... becouse i am so freaked out becouse of this ....
i must just only say i don't Ruslana to represent poland on ESC 2010... she would destroy everything on what she worked over this few years, so hard! Poland will neer win... even if our representatie would be Madonna! NO! The ictory on ESC is not for POLAND! i really love too much Ruslana to tell "HURRA!"

Ruthen
# Posted: 15 Feb 2009 22:25

kozi
Don't worry. I think it was only a polite answer. Anyway, she has american management now. I wonder if she can participate in such European contest now...

kozi
# Posted: 15 Feb 2009 22:27

Ruthen
she has american management now

but also still an european one ;) Nevermind ... for sure she still can...

Ruthen
# Posted: 15 Feb 2009 22:30

kozi
Ah yeah, I forgot, she still releases discs as WMI in some countries, isn't it?

TomUK
# Posted: 15 Feb 2009 22:52 - Edited by: TomUK

Ruslana said she wanted to do it for Poland?

wespecz
# Posted: 16 Feb 2009 00:59 - Edited by: wespecz

I agree with all of you.

Some people took theese Ruslana's words very seriously. I can't tell more in public because of their privacy but it's true.

Katherine
# Posted: 16 Feb 2009 01:10

How the hell could ruslana represent poland? i thought you had to be polish or have polish heritage to represent poland, same with any other country

Guido
# Posted: 16 Feb 2009 01:33

Fans find a reason to be happy in everything, haha, that's our "destiny"
Niki in one sentence you say things no one else could.
Perhaps it should be : Fans need / must find a reason ?

Why not Ruslana for ESC 2009 for Belgium ?

Ruslanita95
# Posted: 16 Feb 2009 07:26 - Edited by: Ruslanita95

I don't think she will participate next year. After she won the ESC in 2004 she said that she don't want to try again and, as you see, she loves her country so much to do that. So, I can't believe she will do this!!!!!!!!!!

If Poland wins esc 2010 using Ruslana, You must be sure that the real victory wears the ukrainian flag on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cora
# Posted: 16 Feb 2009 07:35 - Edited by: cora

Ruslana is a Ukrainian patriot. She would never represent another country.

TomUK
Ruslana said she wanted to do it for Poland?

No.

Katherine
How the hell could ruslana represent poland? i thought you had to be polish or have polish heritage to represent poland, same with any other country

No. Anyone can represent a country, no matter from where he/she is. For example: Canadian Celine Dion won for Switzerland. The Estonian group Vanilla Ninja represented Switzerland in 2005. Greek singer Vicky Leandros won for Luxenbourg. Luxembourg always had singers from other countries, because the country is so small and didn't have enough own artists.

wespecz
# Posted: 16 Feb 2009 08:36

Ruslanita95

I don't think she will participate next year. After she won the ESC in 2004 she said that she don't want to try again and, as you see, she loves her country so much to do that. So, I can't believe she will do this!!!!!!!!!!
If Poland wins esc 2010 using Ruslana, You must be sure that the real victory wears the ukrainian flag on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very wise words! Indeed, Ruslana is Ukrainian and great patriot.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 16 Feb 2009 10:20 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

If Poland wins esc 2010 using Ruslana, You must be sure that the real victory wears the ukrainian flag on it!

That's true. I have never been in favour of someone else representing some country, be it sports or other contests. It is simply fake.

Guido
Perhaps it should be : Fans need / must find
Yes

cora
# Posted: 16 Feb 2009 12:17

kozi

If you are so upset about it, why do you have the story and the video on your website?

kozi
# Posted: 16 Feb 2009 14:06 - Edited by: kozi

cora
If you are so upset about it, why do you have the story and the video on your website?

becouse now it is a no#1 story in poland!!

cora
# Posted: 16 Feb 2009 14:43

kozi
becouse now it is a no#1 story in poland!!

So what! If you are against it, you should not support it.

By the way, this story reminds me of a similar story from 2005 or so. In Turkey Ruslana was asked at an interview, if she considers to apply for Turkish citizenship. She said something polite. And also here the media and everyone spread the rumour that Ruslana would become a Turkish citizen. LOL!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 16 Feb 2009 14:48

if she considers to apply for Turkish citizenship. She said something polite. And also here the media and everyone spread the rumour that Ruslana would become a Turkish citizen. LOL!

Hahaha, I remember this! What nice Vohon Chy Lid would it be now with yashmak (veil)

kozi
# Posted: 16 Feb 2009 14:55

cora
So what! If you are against it, you should not support it.

i am not supporting it ;) i wrote that this is not a good idea ...

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 16 Feb 2009 15:12

kozi
Don't worry about the petition that fans of ESC write, they won't prove anything. It was just like polite Ruslana's answer. Everything will be great.

kozi
# Posted: 16 Feb 2009 15:15

Olena Soltysyak
Don't worry about the petition that fans of ESC write, they won't prove anything. It was just like polite Ruslana's answer. Everything will be great.

i know.. but it stress me so much up becouse of two thing:
1. They will be dissapointed
2. They will make sillys of them

Marzena
# Posted: 16 Feb 2009 18:07

kozi
It can be as you said ,but in a few days this story probably quite down ... and maybe they will understand that this was just political answer ... I think so...

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on online community software miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site