5th anniversary of Ruslana's Eurovision victory!! 5- ! (1)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Eurovision / 5th anniversary of Ruslana's Eurovision victory!! 5- !
. 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . >>
wespecz
# Posted: 1 May 2009 05:02 - Edited by: wespecz

Do you believe that it's almost five years since Ruslana rocked with her timeless song Wild Dances in the Eurovision Song Contest 2004 and started her work career?

I have decided to open the topic for this awesome ocassion and also announce here your creativity devoted to this event and more.

5th aniversary of Ruslana's Eurovision victory is celebrated by the common action of Fan Club and RuslanaTube. Let's remind theese great moments full of emotions and happiness. Ruslana has showed the world completely new kind of music full of wild elements from the Carpathians music, exotic style and energy.

Winner of the last banner competition is Ankutzik! Congratulations! Her wild banner will decorate our Fan Club site in the following month as we have decided with Niki after the long thinking that her design is the most suitable. Many thanks to Axur and Julia_wild for taking a part also!

Just pershi!

Axur, Mauritius:

Julia Wild, Ukraine:

Ankutzik, Romania:

RuslanaTube is uploading more or less rare videos to remind this great time. More of them and also the new skin will appear in the following days, so stay connected!

Right now you can check the "classic" Ruslana's victory dance on Eurovision and something more rare: Announcing the winner and the joy of Ruslana and her dancers.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 1 May 2009 05:09 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

wespecz
Wonderful topic! I feel like at some big celebration, indeed, hey hey di-ki-tan-ci!

Our deeeeeeeeear and our deeeeeeaaaaaar

This also means I've been a fan for almost 5 years, wow, unbelievable.

Winner of the last banner competition is Ankutzik! Congratulations! Her wild banner will decorate our Fan Club site in the following month as we have decided with Niki after the long thinking that her design is the most suitable. Many thanks to Axur and Julia_wild for taking a part also!

Thank you for participating!! Great works, thanks for being active Ruslana fans

wespecz
Awesome! And videos, yahoo, they'll have to wait until I come back, haha

When exactly was the date of the victory, btw? 19th May?

wespecz
# Posted: 1 May 2009 05:28

nikoleta_rangelova
Wonderful topic! I feel like at some big celebration, indeed, hey hey di-ki-tan-ci!
It's definitely celebration of the year! Dyki tantsi, trembitas are calling for the morning dance!

Awesome skin! And videos, yahoo, they'll have to wait until I come back, haha
Not at all for videos and WD intro, but no skin so far. It will come in this weekend.

When exactly was the date of the victory, btw? 19th May?
15, I think ...

Jumperboy
# Posted: 1 May 2009 05:35

Oh, it's realy five years ago Ruslana won Erovision???? I remeber that day, very very good, and it's like it was yesterday)))))

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 1 May 2009 10:39

wespecz
no skin so far. It will come in this weekend.
I've been still thinking about banners and transltions probably:F

Jumperboy
and it's like it was yesterday)))))
Indeed!

My Ruslanomania started in August, actually, but never mind, haha

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 1 May 2009 10:48 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

I just received an e-mail by a Ukrainian fan who congratulated us because of the nice idea to celebrate the 5th anniversary and the new banner I told her the banner is made by Ankutzik from Romania and invited her to the forum. I hope she will appear (if she isn't here yet, of course, haha)

=== and something more rare: Announcing the winner

It's amazing and so powerful and so with how much more strength, and energy, and confidence to some degree they perform after having become winners

I'm talking to myself

wespecz
Great topic

cora
# Posted: 1 May 2009 12:53

wespecz

Great topic! Thanks for opening it and for your great work on RuslanaTube and the fan club site!

It's already 5 years? Unbelievable. It's more like yesterday.

is such a fantastic song and Ruslana's performance was so extraordinary, I could watch it a million times and then watch it again a million times and still love it like on the first day.

Congratulations !

wespecz
# Posted: 1 May 2009 15:00 - Edited by: wespecz

Jumperboy
Oh, it's realy five years ago Ruslana won Erovision???? I remeber that day, very very good, and it's like it was yesterday)))))
Yes, it's like Yesterday, Wild Dances is timeless song!

CONGRATULATIONS, go wild forever!!!

nikoleta_rangelova
I just received an e-mail by a Ukrainian fan who congratulated us because of the nice idea to celebrate the 5th anniversary and the new banner
Would you, please, resend it to me? I'd like to say my thanks for appreciating my ideas!

It's amazing and so powerful and so with how much more strength, and energy, and confidence to some degree they perform after having become winners
I see some great comment on this on Tube. Somebody told that they're so relaxed and free after the so much stress. That's definitely true and great! How they jump and embrance ... it's true happiness.

cora
Great topic! Thanks for opening it and for your great work on RuslanaTube and the fan club site!
Thank you very much! And thanks for your help with the Fan Club edges!

is such a fantastic song and Ruslana's performance was so extraordinary, I could watch it a million times and then watch it again a million times and still love it like on the first day.
Just true! Ruslana forever!

KRONUS
# Posted: 1 May 2009 17:02

-----!!! ` в Ͳ 2004 !!!!

julia wild
# Posted: 1 May 2009 17:56 - Edited by: julia wild

! ί Ͳ!!!

KRONUS
# Posted: 1 May 2009 18:08

julia wild

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 1 May 2009 18:42

KRONUS
julia wild
-----!!! ` в Ͳ 2004 !!!!
!

HEY-HEY !!

wespecz
Would you, please, resend it to me?
Sure

cora
I could watch it a million times and then watch it again a million times and still love it like on the first day.

Ruthen
# Posted: 2 May 2009 08:32

WOW!!!!!
HAPPY WILD DAY!
....5 years ago began the NEW WILD ERA hahaha

Thanks to this victory most of us knew Ruslana and then registred on forum....So thanks to this victory we've been able to meet so many nice people!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 2 May 2009 08:35

Ruthen
So thanks to this victory we've been able to meet so many nice people!
I wonder what would we do now, if she hadn't won then?

Guido
# Posted: 2 May 2009 16:07

I wonder what would we do now, if she hadn't won then?
A good question. Thank you Ruslana.
I'm sure I wouldn't wear the B&W WE t-shirt as I'm doing now :-)

Iva Barzic

# Posted: 2 May 2009 16:58

i can't believe...5 years...gosh...i just watched her video from esc when she won...like i was watching it yesterday

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 3 May 2009 11:49

wespecz
The time passed so quick. It is awesome, I have watched the video, great job. And new banners are just wonderful, when I opened the sight, I just said WOW, I didn't expect the changes to see. You have amazed me. Really.

Spacytoon
# Posted: 3 May 2009 16:24

!!! Vsih vitau z 5ou richnyceu !!!
Ruslani, Sashku ta ihniy komandi- Osoblyve Diakuyu!!!
Te,sho vy zlamaly baryer svoeu , e nezabutnim momentom!!Mojna skazaty- Istorychnym. Shastia Usim ta Dyko Fainogo Nastrou!!!

Spacytoon
# Posted: 3 May 2009 16:26

cora
tak!=)
i agree with you- i can watch for so many times and they cant make me boring at all!!!
They give me lots of inspiration and love energy!

wespecz
diakuu za topic!! tis so pleasant to remeber this Date and celebrate it respectively,hey-hey

Wild Marinka
# Posted: 3 May 2009 16:37

!!!!!!
² -!!!
15 2004 -- ² Ͳ !!!!
, Ѳ ², , !11, ²
IJ, , Ͳ ز -- , !!!!
в IJ!!!!
IJު в Ѳ , Ѳ !!!
Ѳ , Ѳ !!
˲ , , !!!!
! , -- в!!! !!!

wespecz
# Posted: 3 May 2009 17:18

Olena Soltysyak
The time passed so quick. It is awesome, I have watched the video, great job. And new banners are just wonderful, when I opened the sight, I just said WOW, I didn't expect the changes to see. You have amazed me. Really
Thanks so much!!!!!!!!! Our sonechko is doing theese awesome styles and finding her was the best what could meet us all!

Spacytoon
diakuu za topic!! tis so pleasant to remeber this Date and celebrate it respectively,hey-hey
Thanks so much, too! So much possitive Energy here!

kozi
# Posted: 4 May 2009 18:48

hmmmm.... i w2qas so angry when i heard wild Dances won the contest .... but now i know how WILD this song is!
5 years .... i am a Ruslana fan for 4 years then ...
Our sonce is so popular now! Popular but not in this MTV meaning but in an good meaning ... she don't needs to be like madonna she needs to be her self ... we will love her 4 EVER!!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 4 May 2009 18:55

kozi
i w2qas so angry when i heard wild Dances won the contest

Really? You didn't like it? Which song did you want to win? Or may be the Polish entry then?

Popular but not in this MTV meaning but in an good meaning ...
Haha, cool formulation.

kozi
# Posted: 4 May 2009 19:08

nikoleta_rangelova
Really? You didn't like it? Which song did you want to win? Or may be the Polish entry then?

yes, the polish entry was the coolest for me that time .. but now i know how wrong i was ....

Haha, cool formulation.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 4 May 2009 19:10 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

kozi
the polish entry was the coolest for me that time .
Of course, it's normal for everyone to wants their country to win

Spacytoon
# Posted: 4 May 2009 19:40

kozi
Well, Polish entry was good.. i understand you, and i think everyone here,too.
since what time you began to like WD?

wespecz
# Posted: 4 May 2009 20:15

kozi
i w2qas so angry when i heard wild Dances won the contest .... but now i know how WILD this song is!
Thanks for being frank.

Yarik
# Posted: 4 May 2009 22:31

- ? ?

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 5 May 2009 07:49

kozi
Yes, when did you begin liking WD?

wespecz
# Posted: 5 May 2009 11:23

nikoleta_rangelova
Yes, when did you begin liking WD?
If I remember right, Kozi was a fan of Ruslana long ago and now he has turned back.

. 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on easy forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site