5th anniversary of Ruslana's Eurovision victory!! 5- ! (2)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Eurovision / 5th anniversary of Ruslana's Eurovision victory!! 5- !
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . >>
Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 5 May 2009 13:59

! ³!
³ , . , . , , , . , . ³ . , !

cora
# Posted: 6 May 2009 06:11

It's a bit early. On 15 May we all have to congratulate again.

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 6 May 2009 10:14

cora
Then we will doo it again.
But the topic was opened. To many wishes can be enough.

kozi
# Posted: 6 May 2009 11:53

nikoleta_rangelova
in 2005 just before the Eurovision Song Contest .... at that time i started to like Ruslana .... then my fastination stoped... after the releasing WE single .... i started to be an fan again just before releasing the video to ENERGY GENERATION...

wespecz
If I remember right, Kozi was a fan of Ruslana long ago and now he has turned back.

exactly

wespecz
# Posted: 6 May 2009 15:05

cora
Topic was started earlier also because of enjoying Wild Dances atmosphere for longer time than one day again.

cora
# Posted: 6 May 2009 15:44

Olena Soltysyak
Then we will doo it again.

Sure

wespecz
Topic was started earlier also because of enjoying Wild Dances atmosphere for longer time than one day again.

Great idea! Can't wait to congratulate again.

Guido
# Posted: 6 May 2009 16:11

Thanks Cora. Same idea. Fan meeting in Wuppertal with ... I liked it she said skoda last time.
Further : Dreaming is free :-)

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 7 May 2009 08:35

I think we will do it till the end of May.

wespecz
# Posted: 8 May 2009 16:50 - Edited by: wespecz

Hop, another wildness in RuslanaTube's aniversary celebrating:

Well-known video:
Ruslana on ESC 2005 - Heart on Fire and The Same Star

Rare video:
Ruslana and Helena Paparizou

Guido
# Posted: 8 May 2009 19:36

I think we will do it till the end of May.
no until the end of time

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 9 May 2009 06:44

Guido
til the end of time

Haha, indeed Dance forever, go, go

wespecz
# Posted: 10 May 2009 07:01

Does anybody have a picture of the wild wheel, but much bigger than this one, please? Or also the big logo of Dyki Tanci or Wild Dances. Thanks a lot!

I need them for the RuslanaTube project on which I will work in this evening.

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 10 May 2009 10:52

wespecz
No. You can put several then.

wild_olchyk
# Posted: 10 May 2009 13:08

wespecz
Does anybody have a picture of the wild wheel, but much bigger than this one, please?
No, I haven't it

Moments After Victory at ESC 2004>>

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 10 May 2009 13:09

wild_olchyk

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 10 May 2009 13:17 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

wild_olchyk

Thanks!!

wespecz
Ruslana and Helena Paparizou

I hadn't seen this video with Klitchko from the green room since 2005!!

Guido
# Posted: 10 May 2009 15:24

The winner takes it all. Haha

Stukee
# Posted: 10 May 2009 15:54

It is just me, or Ruslana tried to hold the Greek flag, but it was taken away quite violently by Paparizou.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 10 May 2009 16:07

Ruslana tried to hold the Greek flag, but it was taken away quite violently by Paparizou.

I'd say it;s you If I saw the same moment you're talking about, I think, Ruslana was simply one-two steps back and Helena just didn't notice her and strode forward taking away the possibility for Ruslana to hold the flag. Not on purpose.

wespecz
# Posted: 10 May 2009 16:09 - Edited by: wespecz

wild_olchyk
Thanks so much, very nice video!

nikoleta_rangelova
I hadn't seen this video with Klitchko from the green room since 2005!!
Me too, it's rare video I think. Mean: Not spreaded around the internet so far.

Hey, Wild! See the actual interview with Ruslana talking not only about ESC 2004, but also about her Wild Energy, Orange Revolution and future, social projects (especially Not for Sale) in English and short part of her Vogon' chy lid performance before.

Ruslana talking so perfectly in English, that's amazing! I still can't believe that I watched her interview and understood her!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 10 May 2009 16:26

wespecz
actual interview with Ruslana

Thank you!

Her last words: "Call to Ruslana and ask her: "Help us!", And I will do it! "

wespecz
# Posted: 10 May 2009 16:54

Hop hop, the interview. :D I am not sure in some parts, please don't take my rewriting as dogma.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your victory was very important for Ukraine and for you, of course. How do you think it influenced the events in Ukraine?

So difficult to tell about the storry, I mean 2004, again and again. Those years, after my victory, it looks like, you know, you can touch the future. It was so close, European Union, even development in my country, much faster than before. People believe for our country. We was dreaming, we was so crazy about the Orange Revolution. Now I am really ... I don't agree with something, I'm not sure that we have what we wanted. But I look for the future with my best dream, with my possitive energy, Wild Energy. I think, maybe young people, young generation, new young generation, new energy generation will change more than ?...? after 2004. Sorry but this is true. And this is in my heart but really every day, every performance, every interview, I say welcome to Ukraine. This is amazing country. Believe me. It's not about Wild Dances ?...? the victory in Eurovision Song Contest. But this is about all culture, amazing culture. Carpathian Mountains, Black Sea, more than 24 and ?...? ethnic groups, amazing victory. Welcome to Ukraine!

Are you still politicaly involved?

No, but I'm ... I have a lot of social and charity projects like ... one of this called Not For Sale. I work with ?...? to help with ... I am like fighter against human trafficking. This is a big problem for Ukraine, for Russia, Turkey, Balcan countries and I presented the single and project last year in Vien. I think this project we will organize next year, 2010. But a lot of charity projects ... my own money I send to ... children in hospitals and I was in Corea this month. It's about ehtnic current people in Ukraine who need to live better. They need a help from government, Ukrainian government and I help them to have idea, someting like this. I don't still political, but I would like to do a lot of things. Not like music projects, but like social or charity. All the people know that I can call to Ruslana and ask her: Help us! And I will do it.

Thank you!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cora
# Posted: 10 May 2009 17:41

wespecz
See the actual interview with Ruslana

Thanks for this and for writing it down. Wonderful! And she's got her hair straight again. So beautiful.

I was in Corea this month. It's about ehtnic current people in Ukraine who need to live better. They need a help from government, Ukrainian government
I always thought that South-Korea is by far better off than Ukraine.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 11 May 2009 06:43

Do you think Ruslana celebates her ESC victory anniversaries?

wespecz
# Posted: 11 May 2009 08:39

cora
Thanks for this and for writing it down. Wonderful! And she's got her hair straight again. So beautiful.
Not at all! Deffinitely, she follows what we like the most!

nikoleta_rangelova
See the videos from yesterday, like interview or ESC legends performance again!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 11 May 2009 08:41

wespecz
? what?

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 11 May 2009 09:19

wespecz
Thank you, but when was this interview? As the answers are new. Yes Ruslana can speak now better, but still many mistakes. Wrong words and grammar. So it looks like Ruslana will connect her new album again with the culture and the Karpathians.
But she will go on working on socsal projects either. Well we will see it very soon.

Guido
# Posted: 11 May 2009 15:24

No she has no time for that. No problem : Us fans do it for her.
What day ?

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 11 May 2009 18:19

Guido
What day ?

Every?

cora
# Posted: 12 May 2009 06:22

Olena Soltysyak
but when was this interview?

9 May 2009

So it looks like Ruslana will connect her new album again with the culture and the Karpathians.

That's not how I understand it. She is talking about the impact of her victory and that she wanted to convey a positive image of the Ukrainian culture.

Well we will see it very soon.

Why soon?

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 3; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on bulletin board software miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site