5th anniversary of Ruslana's Eurovision victory!! 5- ! (3)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Eurovision / 5th anniversary of Ruslana's Eurovision victory!! 5- !
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . >>
wespecz
# Posted: 12 May 2009 06:59

cora
9 May 2009
Thanks! I didn't know that.

Olena Soltysyak
Yes, Ruslana speaks in general, what she told for the future is her wish that she would like to devote more time to her charity projects.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 12 May 2009 08:58

cora
She is talking about the impact of her victory and that she wanted to convey a positive image of the Ukrainian culture.

Indeed. Nowhere anything about any future wild-ethnic-related projects.

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 12 May 2009 09:28

wespecz
I really don't like that idea. She shouldn't forget about musical projects, and her charity projects she can do also, but not only charity projects. She has to do both.

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 12 May 2009 09:31 - Edited by: Olena Soltysyak

cora
I meant in her new projects. But as to (devote time only to charity projects), no she has to do both, she shouldn't forget about musical projects either.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 12 May 2009 10:12

Olena Soltysyak
meant in her new projects.

Indeed nothing is decided yet.

wespecz
# Posted: 12 May 2009 10:14

Olena Soltysyak
I really don't like that idea. She shouldn't forget about musical projects, and her charity projects she can do also, but not only charity projects. She has to do both.
I hope so that we won't lose Ruslana's wild sounds, too! But don't worry, Ruslana is always like multitasking hero who do everything she likes to.

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 12 May 2009 13:44

wespecz
I know, but I hope Ruslana will do both. Or it would be great, if she is a coordinator of some charity programme in our country,in one of our TV channels. It would be awesome to lead the programme, then we would be able to watch Ruslana, for example once a week for an hour.

cora
# Posted: 12 May 2009 18:42

Olena Soltysyak
But as to (devote time only to charity projects), no she has to do both, she shouldn't forget about musical projects either.

I agree with wespecz, Ruslana is a multitasking hero. So don't worry about that.

Also, please don't take things said in interviews too literally. Experience tells us that things said in an interview can always change.

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 13 May 2009 09:56

cora
I know that it can be changed too. So we will see it very soon.

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 13 May 2009 09:57

Two more days left to the 15-th of May.

kozi
# Posted: 13 May 2009 09:58

cora
Also, please don't take things said in interviews too literally. Experience tells us that things said in an interview can always change.

like the one ... on wich Ruslana said she will present on the ESC her new style -_-
or like the Vohon Chi Lid competition or The Girl That Rusles as an single .....

Olena Soltysyak
I know that it can be changed too. So we will see it very soon.

i hope we will .... becouse WE songs we know alredy sice 2005-2006 so the new album wasn't really new ... :/

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 13 May 2009 10:03

kozi
May be Ruslana meant a new style, the style of WE, as the ESC didn't see it before.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 13 May 2009 10:04

Olena Soltysyak
the style of WE, as the ESC didn't see it before.

But it didn't see it now either

kozi
# Posted: 13 May 2009 10:06

Olena Soltysyak
May be Ruslana meant a new style, the style of WE, as the ESC didn't see it before.

she told that it will be a new style-project ....

But it didn't see it now either
me too :/

wespecz
# Posted: 13 May 2009 10:08 - Edited by: wespecz

All theese were just speculations, let Ruslana do what she wish and we'll see what will happen.

We have: New red costume, new song (mix of Vodohray and Wild Dances), Ruslana's charity and anti-piracy activities, new artworks, concert tours, videoclips, ........... is one of the most active artists!

kozi
# Posted: 13 May 2009 10:10

wespecz
All theese were just speculations, let Ruslana do what she wish and we'll see what will happen.

yes, but when you hear something that tells the really beliveble source .. Ruslana herself .. you are beliving in it.
she shouldn't say infos that are not sure .... :/

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 13 May 2009 10:33

nikoleta_rangelova
Well, I meant Vohon' chy Lid, it is form WE.

Vodogray, may be it will be in her new project. ???

wespecz
Of course she is very active, I agree.

cora
# Posted: 13 May 2009 10:49

kozi
yes, but when you hear something that tells the really beliveble source .. Ruslana herself .. you are beliving in it.
she shouldn't say infos that are not sure .... :/

You never know what happens behind the scenes. Maybe something was really planned and then couldn't be realized because of whatever reasons. Just take it as a fact: Don't take things said in interviews too seriously, so you won't be disappointed.

wespecz
# Posted: 13 May 2009 10:52

kozi
Exactly as Cora said - believe, but check. Believe for the best but be prepared for the worst.

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 13 May 2009 10:53

wespecz
You are funny.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 13 May 2009 10:53

wespecz
believe, but check

No: Don't believe even though you've checked. Haha

The Vohon Chy Lid performance for 10th May was announced even on the main site.

huiwes
# Posted: 13 May 2009 21:54

Today I looked again at Ruslana's performance on ESC 2004. I wondered if someone has an MP3 from het performance there? It is so great to listen to it.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 14 May 2009 03:49

huiwes
I think the one I have is not exactly that one. It has a chorus in Ukrainian, but then it is not: Hey Hey diki tancy, but the EN version: Go, go wild dancers.

Here it is >>

huiwes
# Posted: 14 May 2009 21:03

nikoleta_rangelova
Thank you I am already really happy with this one!

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 15 May 2009 11:29

! ³!
³ , . , . , , , . , . ³ . , !

wespecz
# Posted: 15 May 2009 12:10 - Edited by: wespecz

! The big day is here!

, ! for the , something which brought you to us!

Wild Dances is the big matter of love, friendship, wildness and free mind! Cannot be expressed by words, you have created our lifes and connected friends!

Keep shining your Energy in the wild world which you have created! Ukraine rules! Especially at the moment when we don't know mountains in our countries as good as Carpathians. Your culture is unique and exotic especially when it's YOU who presents it!

. Forever!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 15 May 2009 13:41

Hey, hey, di-ki-tan-ci to the victory!!

Five years since the world changed
Five years since we felt the of
Five years we've been feeling as if

Thank you!!

cora
# Posted: 15 May 2009 16:46

Hey, hey congratulations to the WILDEST VICTORY ever!!!
=

wild_olchyk
# Posted: 15 May 2009 23:23

5 ... ... , , ... Congratulations Ukraine... Congratulations Ruslana "Wild Dances"

, !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ The History of Great Victory
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

obw
# Posted: 16 May 2009 00:05

Congratulations.

It changed much for me.

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on easy forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site