ESC 2010 OSLO NORWAY !!! (4)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- Óźšąæķńüźą - Šóńńźčé - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Eurovision / ESC 2010 OSLO NORWAY !!!
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 12 . 13 . >>
cora
# Posted: 4 Feb 2010 17:23 - Edited by: cora

I like the white costume with or without jacket

Photos from the main site, Baku, 02.02.2010.

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 5 Feb 2010 11:24

cora
Yes, I like this costume too.

wespecz
# Posted: 5 Feb 2010 20:18

Olya showed me a video with high quality recording from Azerbaijan. It's just Wild Dances so far, but we asked that user if she/he has the full concert and if we should upload it on tubi. I have put it as the main tubi video.

cora
I like the white costume with or without jacket
I absolutely agree! That makes it much better.

wild_olchyk
# Posted: 7 Feb 2010 11:55

wespecz
Olya showed me a video with high quality recording from Azerbaijan.
He/she has full concert. Check your e-mail ;)

wespecz
# Posted: 7 Feb 2010 16:04 - Edited by: wespecz

wild_olchyk
He/she has full concert. Check your e-mail ;)
Yes, I know, I downloaded them already and will upload them tomorrow when I will have the time. (Today I go to work again.) How do you know that I have an e-mail? You sent her/him an e-mail, too?

wild_olchyk
# Posted: 7 Feb 2010 16:39

wespecz
How do you know that I have an e-mail?
I am telepath.

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 10 Feb 2010 09:56

wild_olchyk
Ä’źóž.

wespecz
# Posted: 10 Feb 2010 12:40

Here comes the high quality recording, last two songs comming soon.

Dance With The Wolves

The Girl That Rules

The Same Star

Back In The USSR

Olena Soltysyak
That fan sent us also message via Youtube.

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 11 Feb 2010 13:29 - Edited by: Olena Soltysyak

wespecz
Oh, Thank you. So, he/she was a fan, right? Is he/she in forum?

wespecz
# Posted: 11 Feb 2010 21:59

Olena Soltysyak
Oh, Thank you. So, he/she was a fan, right? Is he/she in forum?
She / he is mainly the fan of Eurovision. No, she / he isn't in Ruslana's forum so far.

Karolina
# Posted: 21 Feb 2010 18:25

Well, Eurovision is almost here, so I think, that we can post and discuss songs, which gonna represent our coutries, or songs, which we want to represent our countries... Let's begin. My leader in Lithuania Eurovision is this song: Aiste Pilvelyte - melancolia She is leading so far.

mia_wld
# Posted: 21 Feb 2010 19:21

Karolina
good idea!

Aiste Pilvelyte - melancolia She is leading so far.
great, beautiful song...

Marcin Mroziński- Legenda he will represent us... I like this song, but it's a bit as 'Fairytale' (polish text, music)

Karolina
# Posted: 21 Feb 2010 19:38

mia_wld

Marcin Mroziński- Legenda I like it. Very calm and good song, and singer is sweet looking guy

I didn't find nothing similar with Fairytale... But we have one guy, whose song is almost the same as Fairytale: I'm in love with a boy who's in love with a fairytale I hate this song :D

marte
# Posted: 21 Feb 2010 20:20

nice songs

This is the norwegian song: URL

cora
# Posted: 22 Feb 2010 17:33

mia_wld
I like this song, but it's a bit as 'Fairytale' (polish text, music)

The folky fiddle reminds a little of Fairytale. Nice, but nothing special in my opinion.

Karolina
But we have one guy, whose song is almost the same as Fairytale

OMG! This guy is called Ruslanas! Is this a common name in Lithuania? The song is indeed pretty ridiculous.

marte
This is the norwegian song: URL

Not really convincing for me. What do you think, will Norway have a chance with this song?

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 22 Feb 2010 18:19 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

What I don't like in our ESC this year is that we aren't choosing between many songs by different artists, but several songs sung by one singer :F I haven't watched anything about our ESC this year, no idea whether the composers and text-writers of the songs are different people (perhaps), but I think variety gets killed in this way. Instead of having more than ten or twenty artists with different songs, we're allowed to choose from 5, somewhat alike, songs.

cora
# Posted: 22 Feb 2010 18:41

nikoleta_rangelova
that we aren't choosing between many songs by different artists, but several songs sung by one singer

That's weird. But our system is even worse this year. We are choosing the artist first and then a song will be written for him/her.

Karolina
# Posted: 22 Feb 2010 19:05

cora

Is this a common name in Lithuania?

No, it's not common name.

nikoleta_rangelova

we aren't choosing between many songs by different artists, but several songs sung by one singer

I think that sometimes it is good to choose like this... If singer is good, has good voice, charisma and has enough experience to be on stage, it is good to my mind. Because then you wouldn't choose some guy, which just stand and doesn't know what to do, when he sees 10 thousand people staring at him and :D

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 22 Feb 2010 20:11

Karolina
If singer is good, has good voice, charisma and has enough experience to be on stage,..... but sings songs as if after having taken too strong a sedative... :D Yes, right, the guy is nice, experienced, has a good voice, he's very popular here and his fame is not unfounded. Buuuttttt...... I don't think any of the five songs would grab the audience... and there's simply no choice. As far as I remember, all of them were ballads. There are really good ballads very often, but why OnLy ballads? :F and why only five?:D:D And how do you choose your song? In the same way?

cora
Hm... interesting. What does "for him" mean?:D That.. the composers take into consideration the artist's style/capability, etc? *crazy*

Karolina
# Posted: 22 Feb 2010 20:34 - Edited by: Karolina

nikoleta_rangelova

why OnLy ballads? :F and why only five?:D:D And how do you choose your song? In the same way?

Ballads because everyone likes it... It doesn't matter if you are listening rock, R&B or hip hop, you will like ballads. Only five, maybe because every composers was too happy to write ballads and fun songs wasn't in the list or something :D We choose song as always... Now there is 3 semifinals, two of them is allready finished third will be this saturday, and the final will be on fourth of March.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 23 Feb 2010 03:49

Karolina
you will like ballads.
Oh, yeah :D:D

Ok, Good luck to your countries, everyone

wespecz
# Posted: 23 Feb 2010 09:31 - Edited by: wespecz

cora
nikoleta_rangelova
What I don't like in our ESC this year is that we aren't choosing between many songs by different artists, but several songs sung by one singer :F

That's weird. But our system is even worse this year. We are choosing the artist first and then a song will be written for him/her.

No matter how weird your system may be, but everything is better than to withdraw from Eurovision completely like my country.

I think that if the song / singer / country would like to win, the entry shouldn't be some slow average. Indeed, easy to say, hard to do. But if everybody may look choosing of songs critically ... for example, we had three entries, they all had really great songs, but selected always a song which didn't left the average. Don't know why.

cora
# Posted: 23 Feb 2010 17:52

nikoleta_rangelovaWhat does "for him" mean?:D That.. the composers take into consideration the artist's style/capability, etc? *crazy*

Yes. Not every artist can sing every song. It depends on the personality and the voice which song may be suitable.

That's what I don't like about this year's way of choosing the entry for Germany. I think that song, singer, voice and performance should be one entity, one package. Now we have to choose first the packing and later the content of the parcel. I wonder, if they will match.

wespecz
but everything is better than to withdraw from Eurovision completely like my country.

That's true.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 23 Feb 2010 19:02

wespecz
but everything is better than to withdraw from Eurovision completely like my countr

Hm, yes, may be... depending on how important ESC if for you... :D But, yes, I'd like we to continue:D we can hooopppeee :D

they all had really great songs, but selected always a song which didn't left the average. Don't know why.

Aha, my taste was always different from that of the jury :D:F

cora
I think that song, singer, voice and performance should be one entity, one package

Yes, I agree.

wespecz
# Posted: 24 Feb 2010 13:07

nikoleta_rangelova
Aha, my taste was always different from that of the jury :D:F
I believe. I meant it about our interprets in general and that they're able to do much better than they did in Eurovision. They may reach much better places if they may come here with their hits.

Stukee
# Posted: 28 Feb 2010 15:08

Check this out!

Ruslana in Slovak edition?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx0Usjr5QPU

wespecz
# Posted: 1 Mar 2010 01:12

Stukee
Ruslana in Slovak edition?
WOW! I like that song very much!

Indeed, her costume has similar elements to Ruslana's and her dancers also raise her to the air.

Finally something which has a high chance to rock!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 1 Mar 2010 07:32 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

Yesterday BG chose its song for ESC 2010:D Here it comes >>

Stukee
# Posted: 1 Mar 2010 08:34

nikoleta_rangelova

Yesterday BG chose its song for ESC 2010:D Here it comes >>

Bulgaria's got high chances to qualify to the final! Congratulations!

wespecz
WOW! I like that song very much!

I also like that song.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 1 Mar 2010 14:41

Stukee
Bulgaria's got high chances to qualify to the final! Congratulations!
Thanks Yes, there were worse candidates :D

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 12 . 13 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 2; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on web forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site