Is Ruslana going to edit an english album ?

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Eurovision / Is Ruslana going to edit an english album ?
Moon_River
# Posted: 29 May 2004 12:44

I luv her song ' wild dances ' and i've heard some other musics from her in ukrainian and i liked the way they sounded, but i dint get what they mean lol, so i wanted to know if she's going to release her new album in english, and make her debut worldwide, cause
if not its hard to keep up with her carrer for me, who am portuguese.
I also want to say that i luv her warrior princess style, i truly conect with her essence, i share that same etcnics interest's.
Please Ruslana, made an international carrer so i can continue to delight myself with ur music and style .
kiss xxx

Moon_River
# Posted: 29 May 2004 14:15

I got it now, been digging up and i found that this latest album wild dances will be reformulated into english language ! Looking foward to it !
I only got one more doubt, on this site, where it says music, that album its the one before the album wild dances ??????
xxx

Oliver
# Posted: 29 May 2004 15:55

I only got one more doubt, on this site, where it says music, that album its the one before the album wild dances ??????

If I understood things correctly, there will be two albums in the end, Wild Dances and Wild Dances 2. The song performed at Eurovision was originally made for a then-stand-alone Wild Dances album, but was in the end left out due to wealth of material, and instead a second album along the same theme was planned, in which the song will be included.

Any Ukrainian, please correct if I misunderstood something.

Shimrit
# Posted: 29 May 2004 16:24

Well, I don't know if that's too much of a help - the only thing I know is what she said herself in a press conference I attended: That she is going to release an English album sometime in June.

The only problematic thing abot it, as it sounds, is that I don't get when she's going to have the time to do any recordings whatsoever, with her very hectic schedule...

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 5; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site