"Wild Dances" Tracklist

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Eurovision / "Wild Dances" Tracklist
Atreus
# Posted: 30 May 2004 06:02

This might seem like a silly question but is the song 'Wild Dances' on the album "Wild Dances"? I've seen a few tracklists for the album and none have 'Wild Dances' or 'Dyki Tanci' listed as a song.

Can anyone who owns the album tell me what's going on?

_sick_driver_
# Posted: 30 May 2004 06:13 - Edited by: _sick_driver_

Atreus
The first ukrainian version Wild Dances CD does not have the Eurovision entry in it. However you can find it on the Eurovision 2004 CD. The Wild Dances CD was made in 2003 way before the entry song for Eurovision was produced. Did this answer your question?

[..]

Atreus
# Posted: 30 May 2004 07:00

It did. Thanks very much. It appears that a recent version of the CD has an instrumental version of the song on it though. Is that right?

So I guess we'll have to wait for the next album before we get 'Wild Dances' on an album then.

Shimrit
# Posted: 30 May 2004 11:06

The "Wild Dances" album was reproduced and it is now includes the instrumental version of the ESC entry, as well as the new version of Oj, Zahray My, Muzychenko, as appears on the videoclip, and a bunch of remixes to the songs from the album. Notice that while the new version of the album includes 10 out of the 11 tracks on the original album, it doesn't include Hutsulka: This track is on the CD single of "Wild Dances" now, as a b-side, together with the instrumental version of Wild Dances.

Tygrys K
# Posted: 30 May 2004 14:47

Are u sure Shimrit?
I have ordered new version of dyki tanci abum and following infos from umka.com.ua hutsulka it's in it. (i still have to receive it)
As i dont have 1st edition tracklist i dont know which can be the track missing then.
Let me know
Tygrys K

Shimrit
# Posted: 30 May 2004 16:08

I have ordered new version of dyki tanci abum and following infos from umka.com.ua hutsulka it's in it. (i still have to receive it)

Yes, I am sure. It is written on the tracklist as number 7, I think, but in fact it plays Pivnichna, which is written down as number 8. Tse Lyubov is number 8 instead of 9, Ja Tebe Liubliu is 9 instead of 10, and 10 is the Znayu Ya Remix which is not even listed in the tracklist but is listed as number 11 in the ORIGINAL track list. they did a bit of a mess there, I think... I've got two copies of the album, and both are the same... I checked the tracklist of the CD single and saw it has Hutsulka there.

I have Hutsulka on the demo version from Istanbul as well, which includes 10 tracks: Oj Zahray My, Muzichenko + remix, Skazhy Meny + remix, Arcan + remix, Znayu Ya remix, Hutsulka, Wild Dances and English version of Znayu Ya.

Mark
# Posted: 31 May 2004 23:43

I can confirm what Shimrit says as I have both CDs.
The rerelease of "Dyki tantsi" features some remixes but "Hutsulka" is definitely missing. The card inside the CD says the song is on the album but it is definitely NOT!
Also missing is the video of "Znayu ya".

Shimrit
# Posted: 31 May 2004 23:58

Also missing is the video of "Znayu ya".

Well, it's not missing-missing as they don't list that one on the new tracklist.

They were giving away the new version of Diki Tantsi in Istanbul, without the video, so they handed in DVDs and Demo multimedia CDs which had the Video on them.

_sick_driver_
# Posted: 1 Jun 2004 04:14

lol Aww now i want DVDs of Ruslana's music videos...

[..]

Shimrit
# Posted: 1 Jun 2004 19:03

lol Aww now i want DVDs of Ruslana's music videos...

It's a really cool one, I'm really glad I got it: it has the Videos of Wild Dances, , and , .

there's also a "behind-the-scenes" clip for each of the videos, a teaser, and a performance of .

I think there should be a REAL DVD too, no?

_sick_driver_
# Posted: 2 Jun 2004 00:06

Shimrit
:O now ur making me feel bad for not wanting to live in Europe... X/ lol yeah there should be a REAL DVD also, would be cool...

[..]

Shimrit
# Posted: 2 Jun 2004 09:29

:O now ur making me feel bad for not wanting to live in Europe... X/ lol yeah there should be a REAL DVD also, would be cool...

You do realize that I'm not living in Europe either - not for real, at least, we're Asia :) and anyway, we had also Americans and Aussies visiting the Eurovision week in Istanbul.

And anyway, I'm sure, knowing the Ruslana PR team and everyone, that there WILL be something to satisfy us all.

_sick_driver_
# Posted: 2 Jun 2004 23:26

Shimrit
oh i hope soo

[..]

AlexandruRo
# Posted: 25 Aug 2008 19:52

Ruslana made a giant mistake as she released the Wild Dances album too early. She should had waited until the ESC 2005, as Sertab did with her album "No Boundaries". And Sertab's album was very succesful.

For me the ideal tracklist of the WD album is:

1. Wild Dances
2. Overground
3. Dance with the Wolves
4. The Same Star
5. Heart on Fire
6. Drum 'n' Dance
7. Like a Hurricane (a English version of Znaju ja as it is in the Znaju ya videolcip)
8. The Tango We Used To Dance
9. Wild Passion
10. Hey, Musician (with changed lyrics)
11 - Wind Song
12 - Wild Dances part II

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 25 Aug 2008 20:10 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

7. Like a Hurricane (a English version of Znaju ja as it is in the Znaju ya videolcip)

they =HeY Ya HeY HeY nana Heey= you mean?

so you removed the accordion intro, and the remixes which would appear in the single,,,and Hutsul Gurl which had appeared in Dyki Tanci....

Omg it is strange discussing this tracklist in a 4 year old topic when a new album is soon coming

AlexandruRo
# Posted: 25 Aug 2008 20:21

nikoleta_rangelova

Yep. Wild Dances would be so great with this tracklisting

wespecz
# Posted: 25 Aug 2008 20:28

AlexandruRo
Yep. Wild Dances would be so great with this tracklisting
Just maybe, you added wonderful songs but removed another ones. Hucul Girl is really wonderful song but HOF and Drum'n'dance is clever idea to add.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 26 Aug 2008 05:37 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

hm.... Ruslana could re-release WD, while we were waiting for WE

by the way, ...... WD, WE, ..WF, WG....??

AlexandruRo
# Posted: 26 Aug 2008 05:39

wespecz

Hutsul Girl, Arkan and Koloijka are taken from the Dyki tantsi album. When Sertab released her Eurovision album she translated and revamped her old songs.

wespecz
# Posted: 26 Aug 2008 13:24

nikoleta_rangelova
hm.... Ruslana could re-release WD, while we were waiting for WE
by the way, ...... WD, WE, ..WF, WG....??

Hmm cool idea to release WD with mixed WE 2006 together! I think that this may really more than rock ... immagine all theese songs (Overground, WE single version etc.) together with Wild Dances. It's ringing for the ears!

AlexandruRo
Hutsul Girl, Arkan and Koloijka are taken from the Dyki tantsi album. When Sertab released her Eurovision album she translated and revamped her old songs.
Okey. But original is always original.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site